Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,649 members, 7,816,662 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Recharge Printing--business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge Printing--business (347 Views)

Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? / I Need A Loan To Expand My Printing Business. / Easy Way On How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Printing--business by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hi, is fab again and today I wound like to take you step by step on how to print various network recharge card from the comfort of your house using PC and this software....

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1fdeec2a

download and watch the video above

Price for the software with licence.

N5000

if that interest you then chat me up on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Through An Online Presence (Part1) / Fidelity International / Why So Many People Don't Make It In Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.