Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Rapper The Game Just Delivered The Best Clapback We Have Seen All Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper The Game Just Delivered The Best Clapback We Have Seen All Year (1246 Views)

Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio / Quilox Boss, Shina Peller Gets An Epic Clapback From A Fan On Twitter (photos) / Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper The Game Just Delivered The Best Clapback We Have Seen All Year by JosephYoung: 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
American rapper, The Game defended singer Usher over the Herpes allegation which is tarnishing his image.

Usher’s lawsuit went from $10m to $20m yesterday after the accuser said she tested positive for Herpes.

A fan who obviously wants Usher to be arrested or forced to pay the $20m got one of the best clapback we have seen in a while. Clapback season!

http://www.linjust.com/rapper-the-game-just-delivered-the-best-clapback-we-have-seen-all-year.html

Re: Rapper The Game Just Delivered The Best Clapback We Have Seen All Year by maklelemakukula(m): 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Rapper The Game Just Delivered The Best Clapback We Have Seen All Year by Homeboiy: 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
ok
Re: Rapper The Game Just Delivered The Best Clapback We Have Seen All Year by femolacqua(m): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Alrite
Re: Rapper The Game Just Delivered The Best Clapback We Have Seen All Year by Maxwellgunz: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
My nigga the game is just savage cry

2 Likes

Re: Rapper The Game Just Delivered The Best Clapback We Have Seen All Year by Macdawid(m): 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
So that babe get mind carry my ni**a (Usher) go court abi... Issorite, i go catch am. Must!
Re: Rapper The Game Just Delivered The Best Clapback We Have Seen All Year by atilla(m): 12:15am On Jul 27, 2017
Lols. Game is savage tho
Re: Rapper The Game Just Delivered The Best Clapback We Have Seen All Year by OKorowanta: 5:57am On Jul 27, 2017
The best in the history of clapbacks.
Even Tiwa will be proud,this is Savage.

(1) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Gets Nokia 3310 Phone For Her Daughter, Imade / Who Rocked This Haircut Better Between Annieidibia And Tonto Dikeh / Wizkid Now The Most Followed Nigeria Celebrity On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.