Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio (2757 Views)

Duncan Mighty Involved In An Accident, Pictured In Hospital Bed / #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio by GistReport: 4:30am On Nov 10, 2019
Popular American rapper, The Game and Nigerian artiste Yung6ix cooking a monster hit in the studio. He wrote;

Legendary @losangelesconfidential. When you start living your dreams don’t take em for granted. The Game x Yung6ix
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4qAsLql97I

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/yung6ix-and-american-rapper-the-game-pictured-in-the-studio

Re: Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio by GistReport: 4:31am On Nov 10, 2019
Re: Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio by Passionate888: 5:12am On Nov 10, 2019
cheesy
Re: Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio by Pmtvng: 5:19am On Nov 10, 2019
wink wink
Re: Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio by ipafricaStaff(m): 5:38am On Nov 10, 2019
wink
Re: Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio by Yioshio: 6:27am On Nov 10, 2019
Wow am expecting some dope music
Re: Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio by sesaan(m): 6:28am On Nov 10, 2019
On till they drop the song if not he just begged game for a picture with him
Re: Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio by Rextizz(m): 7:37am On Nov 10, 2019
Cool
Re: Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio by seanwilliam(m): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2019
Dead career ft dead career

2 Likes

Re: Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio by cassidy1996(m): 8:23am On Nov 10, 2019
game fit bam this guy

2 Likes

Re: Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:47am On Nov 10, 2019
Wettin dm wan rap sef
Re: Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio by tillaman(m): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2019
The game, DREAMS
Re: Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio by SoftP(m): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2019
GAME is a big name,
Not those chinko rapper
Re: Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio by Fladm(m): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2019
The Game

OG!!
Re: Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio by Larryfest(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
The game, my favorite rapper after 50cent. Still jamming "Hate it or love it" till tomorrow.
Re: Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio by seankafor(m): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lol..6ix will pay thru his nose to feature d game in any project else he s ready to turn bloods

If u know u know
Re: Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio by GistMore9: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
My life:the game ft lil wayne.. When america hip hop was still dope,now its killed by migos and co.. Boring trap
Re: Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio by tillaman(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
aro1:
My life:the game ft lil wayne.. When america hip hop was still dope,now its killed by migos and co.. Boring trap
My life ft Lilwayne was a freaking hit bro, I fvck with that music mehn
Re: Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
tillaman:
My life ft Lilwayne was a freaking hit bro, I fvck with that music mehn

take me away from the hood in a casket or a bentley..
That nigga spit bar.. When hip hop was still hot.. Jayz,nas,snoop dogg,dr dre.. Not all this amateur guys from Atlanta.
Re: Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio by tillaman(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
aro1:

take me away from the hood in a casket or a bentley..
That nigga spit bar.. When hip hop was still hot.. Jayz,nas,snoop dogg,dr dre.. Not all this amateur guys from Atlanta.
I fvck with Nas, Jay Z, Dr Dre, Prodigy, Rakim those were the OG’z then breh, Atlanta, L.A (Compton), Louisiana(Baton Rouge) NYC, Chicago those are the real cities with rap monsters
Re: Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
tillaman:
I fvck with Nas, Jay Z, Dr Dre, Prodigy, Rakim those were the OG’z then breh, Atlanta, L.A (Compton), Louisiana(Baton Rouge) NYC, Chicago those are the real cities with rap monsters
i dont really see atlanta like a real gangsta hood.. Dope rappers are mostly from rugged hood's:new york(all yankee cities),long beach(california), detroit,philadephia...
Re: Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio by tillaman(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
aro1:
i dont really see atlanta like a real gangsta hood.. Dope rappers are mostly from rugged hood's:new york(all yankee cities),long beach(california), detroit,philadephia...
atlanta get rappers bro 21 savage, 3 amigos, T.I, Guccimane, Rich the kid, WackaflockaFlame, Lil yatchy, 6lack and a host of other hood rappers
Re: Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
tillaman:
atlanta get rappers bro 21 savage, 3 amigos, T.I, Guccimane, Rich the kid, WackaflockaFlame, Lil yatchy, 6lack and a host of other hood rappers
remove 21 savage and T.I.. Others are trap rappers,i hate that genere.. I only love hardcore rap

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Shina Peller Pays Davido A Sympathy Visit Over His Broken Leg (video) / “Why I Underwent Gastric Bypass Surgery” – Actress, Eniola Badmus Opens Up / Moment Obi Cubana Made It Rain Cash During Mercy Chinwo's White Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.