Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) (11777 Views)

I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares / Meet Joseph Jaiyeoba, Biography Of Actor. Is He The Sexiest Nigerian Actor? / Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by luminouz(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
lefulefu:
Lordcrimson
luminouz
FemiEddy grin grin
shocked shocked shocked
*tongue hangs out*
Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
luminouz:

shocked shocked shocked
*tongue hangs out*
grin grin grin
Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

uhhhm
I haven't
ow are they
They are better experienced... But right now I am wholly focused on lalas247
Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
NgcoboP:

Married?
Has to Jesus n career
Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
lefulefu:

grin this is better than brokeguys/olosho threads grin grin
Lol you are right I don tire for that thread biko
Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Has to Jesus n career
Well we could retire early and young.
Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
NgcoboP:

Well we could retire early and young.
U get 10million pounds ?
Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by Victornezzar: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
NgcoboP:

They are better experienced... But right now I am wholly focused on lalas247
is she from south Africa
Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lalas247:

U get 10million pounds ?
Is that all?
Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

is she from south Africa
Who? Abeg de go Brazil
Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by Victornezzar: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
NgcoboP:

Who? Abeg de go Brazil
lala na
Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by adexdon(m): 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
don't corrupt my eyes nigga
Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by luminouz(m): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

lala na
Bbbabes

Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by Victornezzar: 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
NgcoboP:

Bbbabes
Hmmm
is lala247 from South Africa
dat was my question
Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by LordCrimson(m): 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
lefulefu:
chai!
brazilian ukwu cheesy
Victornezzar grin
dacovajnr
just look at these round brazilian ukwus cheesy
The a$$ be like orange, Oyibo orange grin
My Lawd....Why I'm i not in Brazil yet cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by bbbabes(f): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
NgcoboP:

Bbbabes

Lol...
Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by FemiEddy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
luminouz:

shocked shocked shocked
*tongue hangs out*
shocked This is Fantastic chaiiii

Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

Hmmm
is lala247 from South Africa
dat was my question

No she is not but guy male I just advise you, if na lala you don they find now, make you just forget because you go sell both your papa and mama hux for her matter, if you no careful u fit use ur PA for money ritual for her matter because she big pass u bruh.

grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by FemiEddy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
lefulefu:
Lordcrimson
luminouz
FemiEddy grin grin
This is Correct market.......chai grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by Victornezzar: 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
sonofLuci:

No she is not but guy male I just advise you, if na lala you don they find now, make you just forget because you go sell both your papa and mama hux for her matter, if you no careful u fit use ur PA for money ritual for her matter because she big pass u bruh.

grin
ode nie
I be dey confused about wetin d guy dey tell me
em tell me say south Africa babes dey gather....e con say like lala
I ask am say weda she na south Africa gal....d guy con dey divert
Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
FemiEddy:

This is Correct market.......chai grin
brazilian ukwu cheesy
no be only football dem sabi oo...dey can shake their booty too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
sonofLuci:

grin
god of merci grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

ode nie
I be dey confused about wetin d guy dey tell me
em tell me say south Africa babes dey gather....e con say like lala
I ask am say weda she na south Africa gal....d guy con dey divert

Lolz I just say ma tell u o.
Make I go continue my guitar lessons.

Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
lefulefu:

god of merci grin grin grin grin

Lefu wake up o bruh no faint ni grin grin
Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by Victornezzar: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
sonofLuci:

Lolz I just say ma tell u o.
Make I go continue my guitar lessons.
owfa u don sabi am wella
Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

owfa u don sabi am wella

I still they learn o. Make I fit they play they sing give my girl. She like am ehn. I already sabi sing so I wan add guitar join am to they burst her head steady. She like singing too so me and her they disturb the environ with different songs.

We just they love up bruh cool
Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by Victornezzar: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
sonofLuci:

I still they learn o. Make I fit they play they sing give my girl. She like am ehn. I already sabi sing so I wan add guitar join am to they burst her head steady. She like singing too so me and her they disturb the environ with different songs.

I dey look 4 pesin wey go teach me
i don sabi piano from small
Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by Victornezzar: 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
sonofLuci:

lol
i dey look 4 pesin wey go teach me
Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol
i dey look 4 pesin wey go teach me

Oboi you go still look go front small
Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by Victornezzar: 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
sonofLuci:

Oboi you go still look go front small
lol ow
Re: Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) by luminouz(m): 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
FemiEddy:

shocked This is Fantastic chaiiii
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet / Happy Birthday To Pete Edochie / PHOTO. Meet The 7 Children Of 2face Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.