Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % (2889 Views)

NNPC Remits N1.26 Trillion To Federation Account / NNPC, Others Yet To Remit $22.06bn, N481.75bn To Federation Account / Gully Erosion Eating Away South East Region , Residents Fleeing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by hasyak(m): 7:47am On Jul 27, 2017
Never thought of this question, with all the Noises?
Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by Amarabae(f): 7:49am On Jul 27, 2017
Jaideyone:
the oil in your 5 States is not up to the oil in ondo state. all those commerce bull crap doesn't cut it. if you refuse to supply others will do it. the question is what does south east as a region contribute. all the industries in your 5states are not up to those in Oyo and Lagos state without adding Ogun which is the most industrialised state in Nigeria right now. so tell us what do you contribute
ondo really?
But my Asa lands in Oyigbo produce more crude oil than the whole of South west.
Also Egbema land also produce more crude oil than the whole SW.
So which other oil are you talking about?
Cocoa oil?
Go and sleep jare.

2 Likes

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by obataokenwa(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2017
Amarabae:
ondo really?
Cocoa oil?
Go and sleep jare.
You know I respect you here. The guy posted something without a reliable site or link to buttress his points and you guys started replying him. Pls ignore that guy
Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by Amarabae(f): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2017
obataokenwa:
You know I respect you here. The guy posted something without a reliable site or link to buttress his points and you guys started replying him. Pls ignore that guy
I disagree, when lie is left unchallenged, it start sounding like truth.
Had it been that social media existed in 1966, the Igbo coup lie would have been countered against.

1 Like

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by obataokenwa(m): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2017
Amarabae:
I disagree, when lie is left unchallenged, it start sounding like truth.
Had it been that social media existed in 1966, the Igbo coup lie would have been countered against.
But he got no source of his claim. He just raised a topic to create traffic.
Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by midfinger(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2017
Drogbs:

Yet you will beneath them in all indices of life, but lets analyze the typical yoruba
A low thinking animal- lacks resilience, lives a life livid with instant gratification( only a yoruba subhuman will manage to hit a #1 mill jackpot and blow it on owambe after changing his name to fancy/idiotic nuances like Tunde omo versace, Kunle money miss road Owoblow etc...nothing like investing)
Yorubas are very ugly- little wonder their women hardly stick to their own men, always sleeping around)
They are very dirty- I almost passed out when I was trying to give one yoruba girl head one time...the stench that oozed from her...was so strong that it still reverberates in my head like a sting...bad memory)
They produce rascals and touts- definitely the region with the most agberos, omo Alatas, owo mi da bus chasing urchins, indian hemp smokers etc)
They talk too much- only a yoruba man will break bottle to fight you after shouting and ranting...and yet still run like husain bolt when you decide treat his fu.cck up
Lazy- the only thing the most creative yoruba man envisions as good life is partying frivolously, investing in stocks and shares( a rather idiotic thing considering the unpredictability of it crashing or even folding up and incurring deficits)....sleeping around and having kids from all the Ronke's, Asisat's, Muniratu's etc around the neighborhood)
Incest- a very strong and diabolical culture in yorubaland, father sleeps with daughter, son sexually abuses sister, uncle impregnates niece etc...even a well known yoruba leader was said to have fu.ccked his own daughter...if I say Baba you say "Iya"..another man say "Bo" omo na you sabi
Ritual/ head hunting AkA skull mining- once upon a time the Igbo towns of Ohafia and Abam were known to produce legendary warriors and head hunters, but boy have they got nothing on our yoruba skull mining brothers...in Ogun state alone, about 4
3000 skulls are "mined" per year on average, that's a frighteningly staggering figure, the index could be more in other states.
Fake product patronizers- they accuse Igbos of producing fake stuff, at least the Igbos produce...the highest consumers of those fake products if well investigated are still the same yoruba noisemakers, I can bet Coloneldrake is wearing a "Made in Aba" brand of shirt right now, and patronizes bend down select shoes that were made in Aba.
And the last but not the least...they are bad cholesterol ingesters- check all yoruba foods, none is healthy...made up 90% of ororo and cholesterol, no wonder their reasoning is oily...reflection of their primary dieting.
Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by vani86: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2017
walemoney007:
foolish flat head,you have better things to do yet you are here typing trash,you are the tribal bigot for typing trash and not been able to defend the nonsense you write,fool!sh ebo boy

and of course your ignorant little brain manifests.

anyone that calls out you tribal bigot stupidity is either a flat or cone head because there aint other tribes in nigeria.

like i said i wont waste my time trading words with a baby born last week yet thinking like a fetus. run along and play with some sand or rubber band
Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by walemoney007(m): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
vani86:

and of course your ignorant little brain manifests.

anyone that calls out you tribal bigot stupidity is either a flat or cone head because there aint other tribes in nigeria.

like i said i wont waste my time trading words with a baby born last week yet thinking like a fetus. run along and play with some sand or rubber band
this fool!sh boy keeps on crying about "having something else to do" but the motherfuucker is still replying me typing shit...you are nothing but a foolish,useless and jobless pig grin

1 Like

Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by Jaideyone(m): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
Drogbs:

You are really very daft..like for real.
as usual no argument or points countered. Just typical ipob emptiness
Re: What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % by Jaideyone(m): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
Amarabae:
ondo really?
Cocoa oil?
Go and sleep jare.
keep deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! / Strange Snake Swallows 36 Million Naira In Jamb Office / How Nnamdi Kanu Transformed To Nneka Calistus And Fled To Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.