Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,053 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London (96789 Views)

Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash / Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni / See List Of Nigerian Governors And Their Ages As At 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by CharlotteFlair: 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
modsfucker:

Ohhh... So people get off life support machines to attend to some private things and get back on it abi?

If you wanna engage in a debate, do it logically.
Debate with a brainwashed zombie? Guy abeg nor make me laugh. grin
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by obailala(m): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
danielnmerengwa:
don't you think you should have chosen your words well.. Nigerians are agrreviated, how would they elect a president that unfortunately presides a foreign country..
I think I chose my words there pretty carefully, there's actually a distinction between the genuinely disappointed Nigerians and a pack of people who are still just grumbling over election events of 2015. In my previous comment, I was referring to the latter.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by dipznano: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Why is Umahi not wearing an Igbo attire?
Is Agbada an Igbo attire?
The yoruba governor there is wearing a yoruba attire.
The Hausa governor is wearing an Hausa attire.
Why is Umahi an Igbo governor wearing Agbada instead of IsiAgu attire or AkwaOcha attire?
DEFEATIST MENTALITY.

Lool... it is well with you
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Bimpe29: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
Where are the Mr Failures; Fayose and Fani-Kayode? See Baba not on life support machine as you both thought. Shame on fucking ill wishers...
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by rasco2000me: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
Garrithe1st:
A very bad day for the following toads..

Ayo Fayose

FFK

Nnamdi Kanu

Ugandan Jews. Etc..

grin
Very BAD DAY FOR THEM,THEY. WILL DIE BEFORE BUHARI DIE,THEY WILL GO AND PREPARE AND WAIT FOR HIM,BUT BUHARI WILL DEPART FROM THEM. AFTER JUDGMENT DAY THEY WILL GO TO HELL BUHARI WE MEET. HEAVEN
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Amarabae(f): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
dipznano:

Lool... it is well with you
Amen and you too.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by sapele914(m): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ebios:
so buhari has turned his hospital bed to a tourist center where tax payers money of Nigerians r used for Tp.

oh ... l weep for naija
Last week you were swearing on your parent's life that the President was dead?Hypocrite, weep for your parents they need it since you have used your own mouth to damn them to perdition.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by rasco2000me: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Garrithe1st:
A very bad day for the following toads..

Ayo Fayose

FFK

Nnamdi Kanu

Ugandan Jews. Etc..

grin
. Al of them are jesebe children baba will be ok and come back home

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Adaezechalene(f): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
ebosie11:
President Buhari receives in courtesy visit delegation of Nigeria's Governors' Forum led by its Chairman Governor Abdulaziz Yari in Abuja House London on 26th July 2017

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/president-buhari-receives-apc-and-pdp.html?m=1
Abuja house London. Hmmmmm abeg who get london address should interpret tongue cool shocked
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by iluvpomo(m): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Even Baba's head is shrinking .... he should be allowed to just resign and take rest

Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Prinztong(m): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
Okoroawusa:
help him nah!
Bros,I can help but my hands are tight!
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by iluvpomo(m): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
Adaezechalene:
Abuja house London. Hmmmmm abeg who get london address should interpret tongue cool shocked
Abuja House
2-3 Campden Hill
Kensington, London, W8 7AD

Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by humblenature: 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
NOBODY WISHED ANYONE DEAD.. BUHARI IS A FATHER AND HE HAS RESPONSIBILITIES.. BUT HIS BEING ALIVE IS A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY BECAUSE HE CANNOT BE REPLACED NOW.. THAT MEANS NIGERIA CANNOT MOVE FORWARD IF HE DOESNT RECOVER. EVEN WHILE HE WAS HEALTHY HE DID EVEN WORSE..SO FOR NATIONAL SECURITY SAKE, HE SHOULD BE PRESURRED TO RESIGN.. THATS THE WAY FORWARD.. PRESURRED BY HIS KINSMEN TO REESIGN.. I WEEP FOR NIGERIA YOUR COUNTRY
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Halifaxguy: 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Debate with a brainwashed zombie? Guy abeg nor make me laugh. grin

Haha....this beautiful lady u dey worry! Abeg have mercy on zombies cos recession don reset their thinking faculties.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by kadree(m): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Trash!
Life is easy. Live easy. Lolz
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by LordAdam16: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
obailala:
Like play like play, this man has got 9 lives if we are to go by the words of perpetually bitter losers like Fayose, FFK and the rest of the online Jonathanian wailing crew.

I await mental cases like FFK to also come write us another epistle of how coca-cola is a made-in-Nigeria brand which cannot be available in London.

I also await the comments of all the pathetic losers who have used unprintable words on Rochas over his comment yesterday that Buhari was in good spirits.

In all honesty though, Bubu looks very sick, and should just do the honourable thing which no African leader has ever done; resign and hand over power to his deputy so governance can be invigorated.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun

If I hear?

He MUST complete the 4 years, even if he has to stay in London for the rest of his tenure (there's no constitutional time limit for how long he can stay there). And then he handover to another Northerner. This Fulani hegemony you guys signed up for must be allowed to run its due, full course. No branching.

Resign kon, unsign ni.

-Lord
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by UbChapter(m): 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
I wasn't expecting this. Why?

Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Akpuoru: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Fani Kilode .. "another deception, that picture was taken in 2003 when Buhari went to Abakaliki"

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Lumig: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
I wonder what our loudmouth governor in Ekiti would say next
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by obailala(m): 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
LordAdam16:

If I hear?

He MUST complete the 4 years, even if he has to stay in London for the rest of his tenure (there's no constitutional time limit for how long he can stay there). And then he handover to another Northerner. This Fulani hegemony you guys signed up for must be allowed to run its due, full course. No branching.

Resign kon, unsign ni.

-Lord
Mr Man, abeg carry this your loser perpetual wailing mindset and shift away abeg make we see road.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Jabioro: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Era of presidential photos.. we need to create photos section or fotos speak.. I can see the hyenas shivering!
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Shafii712: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
Abeg no kill person with laugh grin
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by FrancisIgya: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
Thumbs up for Buhari. Down with Nri Jews, down with FFK and Fasoye.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by wwwkaycom(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
humblenature:
NOBODY WISHED ANYONE DEAD.. BUHARI IS A FATHER AND HE HAS RESPONSIBILITIES.. BUT HIS BEING ALIVE IS A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY BECAUSE HE CANNOT BE REPLACED NOW.. THAT MEANS NIGERIA CANNOT MOVE FORWARD IF HE DOESNT RECOVER. EVEN WHILE HE WAS HEALTHY HE DID EVEN WORSE..SO FOR NATIONAL SECURITY SAKE, HE SHOULD BE PRESURRED TO RESIGN.. THATS THE WAY FORWARD.. PRESURRED BY HIS KINSMEN TO REESIGN.. I WEEP FOR NIGERIA YOUR COUNTRY
You need serious brain reset

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by uhuru77: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nigerians now believe president Buhari is alive and can speak. But as you can see from the pictures, the president looks sick, needs more time in London and our prayers to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by eunisam: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Where is the video?
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by dinggle: 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
If that pic is Buharis, then he is bearly hanging on to life...if he was coming back to truly rule Osinbanjo wont be swearing in ministers. People are blind they cant see btw the pics and read btw the lines. This is a side show from Northern cabal due to pressure. Uk docs would have advised him to resign ASAP.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by DonMekino(m): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Let's look at the bigger picture... Will anyone on this Nairaland give his business to this man to manage He has written his name in the annals of history, time to rest and give advice where necessary. It's never a crime to fall sick, but this is a country of over 160 million ppl and the only person worthy to rule is PMB? When shall we finally get it right in this country? These groups of old men has caged us and d youths are here raining ethnic and tribalistic insults.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Thank God I am not a nigerian, it is obvious that nigeria is the worse country on earth, even countries experiencing civil war can be happy that they are not nigeria. Just seeing how some nigerians worship this man buhari make me want to vomit. Well carry on, soon enough all you will have is buhari's corps, no economy, no electricity, nothing but buhari's corps and famine. Enjoy !
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by ziryboy(m): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
smartty68:
How pathetic that the posters above me actually fell for the liesundecided

*Leaders who don't respect his/her people
*Leaders who are self-centered
*Leaders who are not transparent
*Leaders without visions/mission
*Leaders who can't define what leadership is
*Pasts and present leaders failed
*Nigeria is a lost Nation.
*Its citizens are gullible and can't defend what's right
*Citizens who applauds criminals just for mere gratifications

I shame for Naija.

Just a day trip by those cretins has caused Nigeria millions of Naira/Dollars.

Buhari needs to resign or die overseas or patronize Made in Naija Doctors. We just can't continue to be applauding failed leaderships and hoping that one day they'll fulfill their empty promises which won't ever happened.

There was a country!!!
idiot ipob sited. Only God knows when this sets of stupid people will change. When you people recover from your useless way of thinking?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Ikwerreboy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Why is Umahi not wearing an Igbo attire?
Is Agbada an Igbo attire?
The yoruba governor there is wearing a yoruba attire.
The Hausa governor is wearing an Hausa attire.
Why is Umahi an Igbo governor wearing Agbada instead of IsiAgu attire or AkwaOcha attire?
DEFEATIST MENTALITY.

Mumu is Akwa ibom Igbo?
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
ziryboy:
idiot ipob sited. Only God knows when this sets of stupid people will change. When you people recover from your useless way of thinking?
I think you are the idiotic one here. First of all the person you are insulting made total sense. Second of all, the british came and invaded the kingdoms in the geographical zone referred to as nigeria today. the british killed and raped their way into creating an artificial country called nigeria. then 60 years later, the british left and you mr smart, you have dedicated yourself to maintaining the british colonial borders rather than honouring your ancestors and returning to your ancestral borders. Nigeria really breeds fo.ols

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.