Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,413 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London (96807 Views)

Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash / Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni / See List Of Nigerian Governors And Their Ages As At 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Nedfed(m): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

It will be you first.
In the normal scheme of things the old and xtremely sick plus illiteracy die first.
I wish you same fulani slave
Baba@his age is still an achiever.
@ your youth, what have you done or achieve??
Mind you oooo, baba has being useful since is youth

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by waledeji(m): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
The day these man will die will be one of my happiest day in these world

That is if you not already dead by then

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Wisebisho: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Chai!... This one don finish naa... If he pull shirt here, na skeleton remain.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by supereagle(m): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
I don't like fayose again. He fed us with lies.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by modsfucker: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
video or we don't believe it

Video if the coffin or what?

He's dead, all those Governors are and Osibanjo are pro-Buhari. Only Fayose is trustworthy. grin

I know a day like this will come when idiots will have no any other thing to say.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by chimauga(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2017

Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Image123(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
I have no joy in it at all! Just karma! He who lives by the sword will surely die by it! Karma has no room for morality.

Anybody can be sick including you and I. Elisha in the Bible was sick and died. Pastor Kumuyi's wife was sick and died, Bishop Oyedepo's wife was sick and almost died. Deziani is sick, Buhari is sick and Nigeria is sick. Nothing strange there. Nnamdi can be sick himself tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by moses93(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
loomer:
See as them dey smile like say them dey wish am well.

Useless thieves.
for their mind then, they're like, sebi you no wan die abi? make Amadioha and Sango carry you come Nigeria, na that time your body go tell you how far?
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Edum13656: 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
I now remember our primary school poem... Pussycat Pussycat where are you going? I'm going to London to see the president. London for what? London for medicine...
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by PrinceFola(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Waiting for Governor Fayose and FFK to come and say TRASH about this.......
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by shegra58: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Why is Umahi not wearing an Igbo attire?
Is Agbada an Igbo attire?
The yoruba governor there is wearing a yoruba attire.
The Hausa governor is wearing an Hausa attire.
Why is Umahi an Igbo governor wearing Agbada instead of IsiAgu attire or AkwaOcha attire?
DEFEATIST MENTALITY.
The man just want to feel among wink
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Mbediogu(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oxenomy:
He should do quick and come back..

Like Lazarus? I doubt but God's wish prevail.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by vecman222(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Me pig? Buhahahahahaha! I know you already pulled out your Vaseline at the sight of my pics!! For the fact that you even bothered to check out my pic means my post rattled you deeply! The last thing I will do is go check out your pic, forwetinah!
You have better save your strength cos there will be plenty of time for you to wail. The inevitable will happen whether you like it or not and whether I want it or not!

Lol grin grin grin..pull out Vaseline at the sight of you? Habamana..I better use my Vaseline at the site of a chicken than a pig(you)

"The inevitable will happen" the pig is coming back to her senses, its obvious have made you use your brain..now go back and read your first comment I quoted and tell me which one makes more sense to you..

The bottom line is,I only wanted you(pig) to kwn that death is inevitable whether we like it or not,so no point wishing your fellow death..peace

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by DONFASZY(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
RIP in advance
Sent frm Nokia 3310 by Mr. Bean

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by olusogo: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
May you not live to witness the day our Ex-President (by then) will answer the call of his creator.
fumiswtpusy:
The day these man will die will be one of my happiest day in these world
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by nwasteve(m): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
Photos everywhere, he no dey talk?
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by loomer: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
moses93:
for their mind then, they're like, sebi you no wan die abi? make Amadioha and Sango carry you come Nigeria, na that time your body go tell you how far?

No mind all those idiots with their big belle.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by CharlotteFlair: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
modsfucker:

Ohhh he's no longer dead abi

If he's nit fit, just remove him Miss. FIT grin
Oh boy! Your hero is a walking dead! When his guests are gone and the steroid wears down, he will be back on life support! He's a walking dead and you know it deep down.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by martineverest(m): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
You can't blame me bro...someone needs to poison the rodent.
ha@aaaaaaaaaaa... Epic

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by CltrAltDel: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
All I can see here are pained frustrated Igbos mofos shifting goal post now that they have seen pics of PMB…. Shameless non entitities… Nnamdi Kanu, FFK, Lere and Reno Fuckery I can see you all viewing this thread, we know you are on NL. ......You all need to hide you head in sannd…. Awon olori buruku grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5240172_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by CharlotteFlair: 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Mynd44 rule 2. Deserves a long ban
You are a stewpid she.male indeed! Do you think a ban on NL is a death sentence? Bobrisky's mentrual pad fall on you!
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by moses93(m): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
but make we talk true here, that man look somehow sick to me o, coz that shoulders wey straight like that the fear me o, tor.

quick recovery though, is very bad to wish a fellow human being dead. besides, since all this his death rumours has been making rounds, a lot of young guys, girls, ladies, old and young has been dying yet he's still breathing. THE MAN WITH 9LIVES, #CATMAN.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by kadree(m): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Omo, dis pictures na near death sentence to some people ooo.
I dey wait for photoshop detectors to move into action. Wia FaLose (awa adopted pLesident) life-support ipikche?
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by optional1(f): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
united4men:

will you be my main chic rather than being the optional

but you are not on your knee nah
How will i accept your proposal
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by CharlotteFlair: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Image123:

Anybody can be sick including you and I. Elisha in the Bible was sick and died. Pastor Kumuyi's wife was sick and died, Bishop Oyedepo's wife was sick and almost died. Deziani is sick, Buhari is sick and Nigeria is sick. Nothing strange there. Nnamdi can be sick himself tomorrow.
All must die! Buhari must die shamefully!
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by maysimsimple(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lol.. I'm a male though. So Ebonyi state is not Biafra??

ote author=CharlotteFlair post=58858158]The said lady is Igbo and she called Umahi Igbo Must you check out my profile pics before responding? Lesbian![/quote]
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Chachangi: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
This is very shameful!

I pray for the president regularly and I wish him well but let's look at it from cost-benefit point of view.

Of what benefit is this visit to Nigerians. The money spent in travelling to visit the president can be channeled elsewhere. One simple telephone call, video call (and other media technology can offer) will reduce this cost.

I'm crazy about fixing roads. Some people spend 5hours on the road to get home in the evening because of bad roads. A journey that normally should take them 1hour or less. People don't bond with their children because they get home very late.

Even if it is to patch the roads and make it a bit motorable.

Our leaders are flying up and down and the period they spend in the air to London is the same period it takes their citizens to get home from work within the same state (Lagos in particular)

It is well
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by moses93(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
loomer:

No mind all those idiots with their big belle.
I don't just understand why somebody will wake up in the morning and his prayer point is to wish a fellow human being dead. no matter how things bad in the country, I don't think it's fair to wish him dead. let's just pray and hope for the best that's all.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by 8stargeneral: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
Why dis laugh all about...laugn pdp or d way nigerians are suffering
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by QMNIX: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
smartty68:
How pathetic that the posters above me actually fell for the liesundecided

*Leaders who don't respect his/her people
*Leaders who are self-centered
*Leaders who are not transparent
*Leaders without visions/mission
*Leaders who can't define what leadership is
*Pasts and present leaders failed
*Nigeria is a lost Nation.
*Its citizens are gullible and can't defend what's right
*Citizens who applauds criminals just for mere gratifications

I shame for Naija.

Just a day trip by those cretins has caused Nigeria millions of Naira/Dollars.

Buhari needs to resign or die overseas or patronize Made in Naija Doctors. We just can't continue to be applauding failed leaderships and hoping that one day they'll fulfill their empty promises which won't ever happened.

There was a country!!!
If you term the governors seeing the ailing president has wastage and corruption then what will you term diezani's loots, dasuki's gate and Malibu scandal?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed / Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.