Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

I Can’t Go Nude On TV, But I Can Kiss, Make-out Under The Blanket – Ese Eriata - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Go Nude On TV, But I Can Kiss, Make-out Under The Blanket – Ese Eriata (1307 Views)

'The Blanket I Used To Call Suit' - Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photos / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Go Nude On TV, But I Can Kiss, Make-out Under The Blanket – Ese Eriata by IamDaniella: 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
While speaking in an exclusive interview with TheCable Lifestyle, former fake housemate of the 2017 Big Brother Naija, Ese Eriata, disclosed that she cannot accept a role that will require her to display nudity, regardless of the amount of money she’s offered.

The actress and singer said the only compromise she can embrace if handed a s*x scene role is to “make out under the blanket”.

She said; “I can’t go nude on TV, not even for the money. I don’t see myself doing that. I could kiss in a movie and make out under the blanket but no skin. I’d never want to do that kind of role but generally, if you give me any script, I can work with it.”

Ese also revealed that prior to her two-week stint as a fake housemate on Big Brother Naija, she had been working hard to get a break into the film industry, adding that since the reality show ended, opportunities have been coming her way aplenty.

She said: “I’ve been trying to get into the industry for a while but Big Brother gave me a platform and it was amazing. After Big Brother, I’ve been doing a lot; movies, music, comedy, modelling.

“It’s a lot of things but it is something I love to do and I’m happy that I have time for all of them. They say take one step at a time, you have to walk before you run and that is exactly what I am doing.”

The actress, who recently released a new single, says she hopes to collaborate with the likes of singer, Davido and rapper, Olamide.

Read more and see more sexy photos at ➡. http://www.linjust.com/i-cant-go-nude-on-tv-but-i-can-kiss-make-out-under-the-blanket-ese-eriata.html

2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Go Nude On TV, But I Can Kiss, Make-out Under The Blanket – Ese Eriata by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: I Can’t Go Nude On TV, But I Can Kiss, Make-out Under The Blanket – Ese Eriata by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2017

Ask Tboss

Dats wat she said at first

But today i hav d picture of her bwess as my whasap screensaver

#Eco99#
Re: I Can’t Go Nude On TV, But I Can Kiss, Make-out Under The Blanket – Ese Eriata by adonismuller(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
The ecobank guy Above me though.... I wish your bank has a network like u do...

Somebody should tell ESE that I have her video twerking in bbn.... With just bikini....

I also have a video of her in the jacuzee when she was naked...

So wtf do I need to see again
Re: I Can’t Go Nude On TV, But I Can Kiss, Make-out Under The Blanket – Ese Eriata by maklelemakukula(m): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
What are you making out
Re: I Can’t Go Nude On TV, But I Can Kiss, Make-out Under The Blanket – Ese Eriata by maklelemakukula(m): 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
adonismuller:
The ecobank guy Above me though.... I wish your bank has a network like u do...

Somebody should tell ESE that I have her video twerking in bbn.... With just bikini....

I also have a video of her in the jacuzee when she was naked...

So wtf do I need to see again
Her soul perhaps
Re: I Can’t Go Nude On TV, But I Can Kiss, Make-out Under The Blanket – Ese Eriata by adonismuller(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
maklelemakukula:

Her soul perhaps
I don't need it....

She should save it for God
Re: I Can’t Go Nude On TV, But I Can Kiss, Make-out Under The Blanket – Ese Eriata by HottestFire: 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
... shocked
Re: I Can’t Go Nude On TV, But I Can Kiss, Make-out Under The Blanket – Ese Eriata by Macdawid(m): 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Pls can somebody help me explain what she means by ''i could make out under the blanket but NO SKIN''

My brain is sleeping!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On Instagram / Actress Tonto Dikeh And Abigail Igwe In Adorable Photo / All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.