Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On Instagram (1306 Views)

Kizz Daniel Welcomes Son With 'Posh Merald' Emerald Vicky His Baby Mama? / Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband / Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On Instagram by lemmefaint: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
There's nothing we won't see on social media these days! A Nigerian lady, Law Vickie, took to her IG page this afternoon to proudly show off her rodent 'friends'. She described them as jobless, saying all they like to do is to eat and sleep. Vickie also urged the rodents to say hi to Nigerians on social media. Watch the weird video below.

MORE @: http://trendzbase..com/2017/08/nigerian-lady-shows-off-her-rodent.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On Instagram by ozy4christ(f): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
What a mess.na rat be dat
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On Instagram by josephine123: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
NA WA OO
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On Instagram by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! undecided

Op, abeg wait..........I need to faint before you embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On Instagram by Tolexander: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
lemmefaint:
There's nothing we won't see on social media these days! A Nigerian lady, Law Vickie, took to her IG page this afternoon to proudly show off her rodent 'friends'. She described them as jobless, saying all they like to do is to eat and sleep. Vickie also urged the rodents to say hi to Nigerians on social media
Na wetin this girl dey do with jerry and mickey?

Vickie Tom and jerry
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On Instagram by Tolexander: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
Seems this girl hasn't heard of Lassa fever before!

Well, the difference between the girl's mouth and the mice's mouths is similar!
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On Instagram by mofeoluwadassah: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
my own pet na pig wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On Instagram by BLACKdagger: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
my own pet na pig wink

Hope u dnt gbensh d pig shaa.
"Show me ur PET i will tell u who u are"

No b me talk am oo. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On Instagram by oatzeal(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPgDI6vs0VA

cc lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On Instagram by Young03(m): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Na she know
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On Instagram by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
This gave me goosebumps

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On Instagram by HottestFire: 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On Instagram by mmaluv2(f): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lassa loading fever

(1) (Reply)

Actress Funke Adesiyan Show Off Massive Boobs In Gym Kit (photos) / All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth / Checkout Tiwa Salvage Beautiful Outfit To Banky W And Adesuwa Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.