Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

An Eulogy To The Best Of Beans!, - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / An Eulogy To The Best Of Beans!, (941 Views)

What Kind Of Beans Is This.. Beware!! / 9 Health Benefits Of Beans You Should Know / 5 Surprising Risks Of Beans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Eulogy To The Best Of Beans!, by GogetterMD(m): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
*_An eulogy to the best of beans_*

Have you ever tasted the graciousness of the premium, best of quality ewa agoyin money can buy? It's a destiny changer I tell you my friend, take your destiny in your hands, and experience a life changing event today.

Brethren, you have no choice but to dream of it. The impression is long lasting, as the taste makes an imprint in your hippocampal formation and prefrontal cortex, transmitting an imprint of the physical perfection of the taste of the combination of the smooth mashed beans, with the graciousness of the soft dodo fried to perfection (ignore that charcoal that Owolabi fries), and the fried panla fish, and transcribing all of these into a delicious memory that will leave you having vivid olfactory and gustatory memories, that can be so intense as you thinking it's an hallucination....., destiny beckons

Cc: MissyB3, Lalasticlala

Re: An Eulogy To The Best Of Beans!, by Tallysmallz(f): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Beans for life. cheesy
hahaha
Re: An Eulogy To The Best Of Beans!, by chillis1: 4:07am On Jul 27, 2017
All I see here is heart attack building up.
Palm oil beans. Red oil stew and fried plantain. Clogging your blog vessel. Continue
Re: An Eulogy To The Best Of Beans!, by GogetterMD(m): 5:11am On Jul 27, 2017
chillis1:
All I see here is heart attack building up.
Palm oil beans. Red oil stew and fried plantain. Clogging your blog vessel. Continue
Is it your heart attack?
BTW, it's called atherosclerosis

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Small Chops Online / Revelers, Where Do You Drink? / Who Prepares The Best Dishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.