Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (827195 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Teeyme: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
maralina:
Someone say Lina congratssssss!!!
Who tell you say God no dey answer prayers!!
TRV Approved guys!!!
Done and Dusted
24weeks no be beans
It really ended in praise!!!

Am really inspired by your faithfulness... Congratulations, God bless you and the rest of us.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by aliACCA: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ope100:
CIC reply today weak me ooo...
telling me i asked for an expedited processing and that they only do that for emergency cases not study permit... telling me i may have to make new travel plans and that if i wish to withdraw my passport i should let them know... na wa ooo. just because i reminded CIC my app is 18weeks old and still on background check and that my school doesnt differ... CIC change am for me straight.
It is well.

are u serious shocked shocked shocked ?? when did u send them the mail grin grin . I have never gotten a personalized reply from them aside the usual automated ones sad

But ur reply weak me ooo grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Tweesy: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
ohhhh....From 18 yrs old till date that i have been the principal applicant. i have never been rejected a US VISA.

Thanks for your response.
aliACCA:

what i meant by ''the usual type of misrepresentation we see here'' is where the person is the principal applicant and often is above 18 years at the time refusal.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by yeyen004: 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
Tweesy:
Hello all, I am just going through this trend. I submitted my Study permit application August 2017.However, in the place where "have you been rejected before" i filled in NO.
When i told my mum about the progress of my application and questions asked in the application she said the Family has been rejected before when i was 12-13 years old.However,it was due to not displaying family photos in the US embassey.But on the second re-application we were given the US VISA.From 12 years old to my present age i have traveled to the US about 6 times and i still have a Valid Visa that i scanned as part of my travel history.
The issue now is when i was reading through the trend i saw a case like mine@abiodunne and i am afraid right now cos i picked NO i haven't been rejected.My parents never told me of the rejection till i was gisting them about the application.
Although i am waiting for a response yet from CIC.

In my opinion, I think since u have travelled about 6 times to the US, u were young and not the principal applicant when you were refused. Fear not cos they might not even ask, and if they do just explain the way you did here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by mcobex: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
Tweesy:
Please can i get the email address of CIC SO I SHARE THE INFORMATION WITH THEM.Thank you.
accra.immigration@international.gc.ca

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by mcobex: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
Tweesy:
ohhhh....From 18 yrs old till date that i have been the principal applicant. i have never been rejected a US VISA.

Thanks for your response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Ope100(m): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
aliACCA:

are u serious shocked shocked shocked ?? when did u send them the mail grin grin . I have never gotten a personalized reply from them aside the usual automated ones sad

But ur reply weak me ooo grin grin grin
I mailed them yesterday morning o. E weak me pass you ooo.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by mcobex: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
yeyen004:

In my opinion, I think since u have travelled about 6 times to the US, u were young and not the principal applicant when you are refused. Fear not cos they might not even ask, and if they do just explain the way you did here.
cic will surely bring it up. Let the applicant just mail to inform them now so they know
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by maziude: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ope100:
CIC reply today weak me ooo...
telling me i asked for an expedited processing and that they only do that for emergency cases not study permit... telling me i may have to make new travel plans and that if i wish to withdraw my passport i should let them know... na wa ooo. just because i reminded CIC my app is 18weeks old and still on background check and that my school doesnt differ... CIC change am for me straight.
It is well.

Boss, wetin you do cic na?

See as dem just change am give you?
But God dey... so no worries

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by RAY12345(m): 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
maralina:
Someone say Lina congratssssss!!! Who tell you say God no dey answer prayers!! TRV Approved guys!!! Done and Dusted 24weeks no be beans It really ended in praise!!!
Wow. Congrats Maralina.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by aijayvee(f): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
I'm new here. Wish I knew about this thread, would have joined a long time and may have not delayed this long. I did a paper app on June 7 and got my response yesterday (22nd Aug) to go for medical examinations which I was able to do today. I'm supposed to start class September 6th and my last day for arrival is 2nd. I'm yet to get ticket and smotha stuffs. My question now is if I defer this fall incase I don't meet up wen am I likely to start?
Already I feel overwhelmed cos I vnt even me any travel arrangements. My job hasn't allowed me to do that. Someone please help.
Also any Mcgill person here?
Cheap flight to Montreal cos all the prizes I dey see eh, hmmm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Ope100(m): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
maziude:

Boss, wetin you do cic na?

See as dem just change am give you?
But God dey... so no worries
Na to just dey look henceforth ooo Mazi. Most def boss, only GOD. Thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Ope100(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
aijayvee:
I'm new here. Wish I knew about this thread, would have joined a long time and may have not delayed this long. I did a paper app on June 7 and got my response yesterday (22nd Aug) to go for medical examinations which I was able to do today. I'm supposed to start class September 6th and my last day for arrival is 2nd. I'm yet to get ticket and smotha stuffs. My question now is if I defer this fall incase I don't meet up wen am I likely to start?
Already I feel overwhelmed cos I vnt even me any travel arrangements. My job hasn't allowed me to do that. Someone please help.
Also any Mcgill person here?
Cheap flight to Montreal cos all the prizes I dey see eh, hmmm
Congratulations on getting your medical mail. I believe you can still make your program start date. If your program start date is 6th september, why is your last arrival day 2nd? you may want to contact your school for more clearification before you defer your admission. to me you have a good chance. all the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hey guys...please who knows the current bank rate for canadian dollars? Just got my acceptance letter into Seneca College and i wanna pay my tuition.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by CanadianNurse: 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
Meyson:
Hey guys...please who knows the current bank rate for canadian dollars? Just got my acceptance letter into Seneca College and i wanna pay my tuition.
change your Canadian dollars to USD Then multiply by 360
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
CanadianNurse:
change your Canadian dollars to USD Then multiply by 360

Thanks. Can i send please you a pm. Would like to talk yo you about my application if you do not mind.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Omolara216: 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
mcobex:
Welcome to the forum, please try and read from page 0 and you will get almost everything you need, after then you can now ask specific questions here. Also about meeting people I don't think that's right for now, don't be in a hurry for that now. Trust me you will surprised by the info you get when you read from page 0

Thank you so much for your response.
I do apprecitae.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Omolara216: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
RAY12345:

Wow. Congrats Maralina.

Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Gracee101: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
embarassed embarassedHello fam

Has any graduate with low cgpa gotten visa for pre-med??

As I intend applying in few days time application for Jan/winter 2018 will be closing.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Omolara216: 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Gracee101: 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
embarassed embarassedHello fam

Has any graduate with low cgpa gotten visa for pre-med??

As I intend applying in few days time application for Jan/winter 2018 will be closing.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by CanadianNurse: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
Meyson:

Thanks. Can i send please you a pm. Would like to talk yo you about my application if you do not mind.
no p
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by andre99(m): 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
I thank God for today......my application was updated few minutes ago, it's an approval. Help me shout hallelujah......

32 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by CPA01: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
andre99:
I thank God for today......my application was updated few minutes ago, it's an approval. Help me shout hallelujah......

Congrats my brother!!!! We made it!!!!!... Its never too late. Victory at last

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
CanadianNurse:
no p
I sent a message. But i think i need you to accept before i can communicate with you sir.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by CanadianNurse: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
Meyson:

I sent a message. But i think i need you to accept before i can communicate with you sir.
Please I'm not sir... I sure say you fit born me sef.... I'll reply now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
I'm so happy that people are getting their approvals. For those that were delayed, let's all just calm down, defer your admission, order your gcms note and re-strategise. Everything happens for a reason. For all those that have been approved, please give Poe transcript and tips for those coming.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by glam4444: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
andre99:

So so good news..
Congrats!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by glam4444: 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
Alantobie:
I'm so happy that people are getting their approvals. For those that were delayed, let's all just calm down, defer your admission, order your gcms note and re-strategise. Everything happens for a reason. For all those that have been approved, please give Poe transcript and tips for those coming.

Urz z coming soon .

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ibbravura: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
andre99:
Congrats. Welcome aboard
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bronze25(f): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
maralina:
Someone say Lina congratssssss!!!
Who tell you say God no dey answer prayers!!
TRV Approved guys!!!
Done and Dusted
24weeks no be beans
It really ended in praise!!!
Plenty plenty congratulations. Thank God

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.