Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (829167 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbbclue: 7:10am On Aug 29, 2017
DereI:

This is really sad sis. Our faith shall not be wavered. Don't loose sight of greater things God has in stock for you.
derel were v u been i mis u smal...i saw u n igeoluwa mail i wil check wen i get 2 d office n reply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by afehin71(f): 7:18am On Aug 29, 2017
mcobex:
No wahala bro, safe journey and make us proud before we show

Alright I just asked my brother to do that for me..How long does it take to receive it if ordering from canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by afehin71(f): 7:19am On Aug 29, 2017
oluswagger:

Sorry about that bro. However, were you called for medicals on any of the occassions?

Not at all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by afehin71(f): 7:20am On Aug 29, 2017
vanod:

After your first refusal did you order for gcms note before this second refusal, or you just reapply immediately?

I didn't I just reapplied immediately
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by RAY12345(m): 7:26am On Aug 29, 2017
SURGEE:
Oluwa e tobi loba o, e tobi oo /2ce, Koseni tale fi shakawe re o, o tobi o, Koseni ta le fi shakawe re o, E tobi ooo…..(Lord you are great, there is no one to be compared to you, Lord you are Great)

Application Approved!

Exactly 12 weeks after I submitted (I told God that 12 represents completion (12 tribes of Israel & the 12 disciples) and that my eligibility and background must be complete today, even though my eligibility was not being reviewed as at this morning)

Application Date: 5th June, 2017
Approval Date: 28th August, 2017

I sent mails to Accra Like four (4) times reminding them of my resumption date and that my degree requirements can only be fully achieved if I start my program in the fall term.

But above all it was God’s mercy that gave me this approval.

I fasted and prayed, and enjoined my fathers in the faith to remember me in prayers.

I’m still coming with a comprehensive story as I always do, especially with Rocorleone my Guy. As its being said on this forum, you can actually make the best of friends on this forum – God really made our case different.

In the meantime, attached were the documents I submitted. It was written in PanRoman hence i couldn't copy it here but all the same i think being in jpeg is even kind of better as you can easily download for easy referencing,

….they that sow in tears shall reap in Joy!!, He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him Ps 126: 5 – 6.

I sowed in tears and this was God’s personal word to me.

Thank you Jesus once again.

It ended in Praise

More TRV approvals IJN

Congrats bro. indeed, the Lord is great. @vanod and @mcobex (indeed, u 've watered this forum, our God is faithful, don't lose hope), it will end in praise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bronze25(f): 7:39am On Aug 29, 2017
SURGEE:
Oluwa e tobi loba o, e tobi oo /2ce, Koseni tale fi shakawe re o, o tobi o, Koseni ta le fi shakawe re o, E tobi ooo…..(Lord you are great, there is no one to be compared to you, Lord you are Great)

Application Approved!

Exactly 12 weeks after I submitted (I told God that 12 represents completion (12 tribes of Israel & the 12 disciples) and that my eligibility and background must be complete today, even though my eligibility was not being reviewed as at this morning)

I sent mails to Accra Like four (4) times reminding them of my resumption date and that my degree requirements can only be fully achieved if I start my program in the fall term.

But above all it was God’s mercy that gave me this approval.

I fasted and prayed, and enjoined my fathers in the faith to remember me in prayers.

I’m still coming with a comprehensive story as I always do, especially with Rocorleone my Guy. As its being said on this forum, you can actually make the best of friends on this forum – God really made our case different.

In the meantime, attached were the documents I submitted. It was written in PanRoman hence i couldn't copy it here but all the same i think being in jpeg is even kind of better as you can easily download for easy referencing,

….they that sow in tears shall reap in Joy!!, He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him Ps 126: 5 – 6.

I sowed in tears and this was God’s personal word to me.

Thank you Jesus once again.

It ended in Praise

More TRV approvals IJN
Congratulations & thank God for fulfilling his words in your life.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by mcobex: 8:01am On Aug 29, 2017
Nolongthang:
So I got this mail yesterday
* I have done an upfront medical
* I applied on the 2nd of August
its been like 4 weeks is there any hopeful like this

Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 28 Aug 2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
it seems you didn't link your application? try to link it now and you will see the final decision there but if you can't then go to vfs for your passport, you have a 50/50 chance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by mcobex: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2017
wealth360:
Long post.
It was actually a long trip expecially the time spent in Casablanca (7hrs) doing nothing but as a sharp guy I started jacking some mails sent from school, my tablet couldn't connect to the free WiFi, thank God I was with@ Ejaloni (used his phone to chat up my wife and family) and Mr Smith but Mr Smith left for Vancouver through London. Royal Air Maroc isn't bad at all. After 7hrs stop over at casablaca , we boarded again to our first port of entry into Canada (Montreal). The journey took 7hrs 20mins to get to Montreal. Be ready to fill a declaration form on the plane before you reach Montreal, please always travel with a pen very important. Another observation is that be simple in your dressing especially your footwear becos if you put on big shoes at each point from Nigeria immigration you will be checked and you will be required to pull them off. Very stressful.
Back to the port of entry: so sweet. Canada fine share.
Officer: bonjour monsuier
Me: Bonjour sir, I don't speak French.
Officer: smile oh sorry. Why are y here?
Me: study
Officer: where please
Me: University of Saskatchewan
Officer: to study what?
Me: Mechanical Engineering
Officer: first degree? I said No
Officer: have you been working as an engineer before? I said yes
Officer: how much cash do you have? I declared
Officer: any food stuff?
Me: yes ooooo. What? Garri, fish......He asked smoke or dry? I said smoke.
Officer: go to immigration 2 for your study permit.

Study permit collected. I can also work on and off campus. Please bring two rounded pin plug charger and a 1 rounded and 2 flat pin plug charger so you don't get bored at any airport of stop over.

More update on the way.
Thank God for journey mercies

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by mcobex: 8:10am On Aug 29, 2017
IFY200:
@mcobex. ..very sorry bro...don't lose hope ...All things are working for your good. ..
Thanks very much bro, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Augustinecu: 8:10am On Aug 29, 2017
afehin71:

Hello house i got a delay mail from CIC based on the following. I submitted on 28/06/2017 through paper route.

1. Pursuant to Section 219 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulation, I am not satisfied that
you:
A. have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.

2. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
A. Purpose of visit
B. Travel history
C. Family ties in Canada and in other countries

DOCUMENTS
• clearly filled application documents
• SOA (father sponsor #17.4m)
• personal Essay of purpose of visit and reason for choosing canada
• letter of admission +proof of payment of tuition fee (Seneca college)
• letters from bank, father's employee,
• transcript from ui undergraduate year1 and Waec and police report
• birth certificate
• father's data pages (he schooled in Greece for 5years about 29years ago)
• consent letter from both parents
• first refusal letter attached too

Hello house, please what's the difference between a delay and a refusal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by mcobex: 8:13am On Aug 29, 2017
DereI:

This is sad indeed. Was looking out for your approval with high hopes.
Painful but God knows best, the Canadian dream is still very much ALIVE

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by RAY12345(m): 8:15am On Aug 29, 2017
Augustinecu:

They mean the sane thing. CIC call it refusal but we see it as only a delay.

Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bettyLad(f): 8:15am On Aug 29, 2017
good morning house, please I ve been greatly bordered and after long argument with my husband I decided to come ask our expert here, below is the mail I got from the school I applied for and the part tuition fee payment is $2200 but my husband said its after paying that I will still be to pay $15000 before applying for visa. I read this mail to him over and over again but he insisted the agent told him that wouldn't b all the payment before visa application, Now he is considering putting the whole study visa process to a stop with the reasons that the fee payment of almost #4million will affect the budget of #13million he kept for this process and also the chances of getting the visa with 3kids is slim and he cant keep his kids with anyone to raise even when I told him the kids will b with my mom till they join me. he is not based here, I don't want relent at all, I'm considering trying Canada express Entry but I hear its for people with skilled job. please gurus in the house read the mail and enlighten me please, do u pay full tuition fee before visa application?

Hello and thank you for
your application to Fanshawe College.
Your application has been
assessed and I’m happy to tell you that you are
admissible to your program of choice.

Before a Letter of
Admission can be issued, we require a $2200.00 tuition
deposit. This deposit is refundable, less $250.00
should your visa be denied.

Alternatively, you may
choose to contact one of our authorized agents:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by afehin71(f): 8:15am On Aug 29, 2017
Augustinecu:

It is the same thing

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by mcobex: 8:15am On Aug 29, 2017
Augustinecu:

Delay, Refusal and Denial are all the same

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by afehin71(f): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2017
mcobex:
Delay, Refusal and Denial are all the same

How long does gcms note take to be reached
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ogheneese07: 8:30am On Aug 29, 2017
CanadianNurse:
It's about time.... Enroute MMA

@mcobex and @vanod I'll make my input when I reach..... Sorry about the delay anyways
God will see us through
Safe flight bro

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by mcobex: 8:33am On Aug 29, 2017
bettyLad:
good morning house, please I ve been greatly bordered and after long argument with my husband I decided to come ask our expert here, below is the mail I got from the school I applied for and the part tuition fee payment is $2200 but my husband said its after paying that I will still be to pay $15000 before applying for visa. I read this mail to him over and over again but he insisted the agent told him that wouldn't b all the payment before visa application, Now he is considering putting the whole study visa process to a stop with the reasons that the fee payment of almost #4million will affect the budget of #13million he kept for this process and also the chances of getting the visa with 3kids is slim and he cant keep his kids with anyone to raise even when I told him the kids will b with my mom till they join me. he is not based here, I don't want relent at all, I'm considering trying Canada express Entry but I hear its for people with skilled job. please gurus in the house read the mail and enlighten me please, do u pay full tuition fee before visa application?

Hello and thank you for
your application to Fanshawe College.
Your application has been
assessed and I’m happy to tell you that you are
admissible to your program of choice.

Before a Letter of
Admission can be issued, we require a $2200.00 tuition
deposit. This deposit is refundable, less $250.00
should your visa be denied.

Alternatively, you may
choose to contact one of our authorized agents:
Though I am not an expert but let me try my best, paying full tuition isn't compulsory before applying for your visa but most times applicants pay just to make the vo feel relax as regards funds but since your school state that you should pay $2000 it means you should pay just the $2000 (paying full tuition fee doesn't guarantee you visa).
Secondly explain to your husband that you will like to apply alone and as soon as you get your visa and arrive Canada you can now apply for your children to come be with you (you won't be away from them for long) cos if you include them in your application that will require additional cash for each of them and from the look of things you are looking at ways to use the available funds well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by mcobex: 8:36am On Aug 29, 2017
afehin71:

How long does gcms note take to be reached
It takes around 30 days to arrive Nigeria and cost $23 but if you have someone in Canada he/she can apply for you and it will cost you just $5 (and the time for the person to get and scan to you won't be up to 30 days)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Ayoola03(f): 8:37am On Aug 29, 2017
Long post alert!

Welcome home boss! @wealth360 degree, Don't forget to send my own share of the garri lol.

To buttress your point, my own experience from Lagos-Cairo everyone was asked to pull off their footware for scanning (all types, be it shoes,boots or sandals) there was a guy that put on a normal outdoor slippers, he was asked to pull it off. I think it all depends on the officers on duty. There is one witch mama at mma who just want to search everything including your jacket. And from Cairo-Canada,same process(footwares and hand luggage was scanned and they only searched males hand luggage females are allowed to go)

The issue of the pen, I am still surprised why your airline didn't give you one, Egypt air gave all passengers a fancy purse and in it we have a pair of socks,1 travel eye mask,tooth brush+toothpaste, wipes and a pen. Although it good to travel with one but in most cases not everything are always remembered,worry less in case you forgot to and even if your airline didn't provide,you will find a short term use in the plane from someone. Make sure you have a USB cord with you in the plane in case you need to charge your fone, USB ports are available for charging.

I will also advice everywhere coming soon, if you are using 3mouth square/ all round charger go and buy the 1round 2flat mouth charger like the ones some laptops uses or 2flat mouth charger like that of iPhone charger coz the socket here is completely different from what we have in Nigeria. Any other type will be useless.

For those that will be seeking for accommodation after arrival, you can check online to see the available apartments,contact the landlord to book an appointment for viewing, you can't go to the apartment without prior contact,no one will attend to you. Once you contact the landlord, he or you will schedule a day to come over for viewing. You can check like 3-4 apartments then decide on the one you want to settle in for.

Please avoid basement apartments, even here, the whites also do that as well, the landlords are the ones living in the main building while they reserve the basement for ignorant international students,coz you will suffer during winter. here, basement apartments are the cheapest and also known to be the coldest. Although,I confirmed it even now that it's summer, most basement apartments I checked out feel so cold, I wonder what it will feel like when it's winter. Well some will say you can get a room heater but the choice is yours.

Before you take up any accommodation,consider the distance from school at least for the first year, you can live very close to school to get use to the system. Also, consider the cost and as well the condition of the room I.e furnished or not. Most students prefer a fully furnished room coz it ease the stress of getting furniture and reduce cost. If you have all that at a subsidized room lease,it is much more better than an expensive unfurnished room. But if you feel you can't use those furniture and you fit buy a brand new, just prepare to spend like $300-$400, the choice is yours.(when you arrive, you will understand the fact that student spend less to save more).

Make google map your friend but be prepared to get lost several times tho it's good cos you will get used to the system faster. But with google map you can navigate your way. You can as well buy bus tickets to enable you to move around pending the time you will get a bus pass from your school. 5bus tickets goes for $9 in London but I don't no of other province and 1ticket is valid for 90mins I.e you are free to enter any other buses and move around with in 90min in which the pass will expire.

When you resume,Be prepared to be intimidated by this people(the whites), they know Nigerians/international students are good therefore, they will make you feel they are far better than you, they will attempt to stylishly snob you and pretend as if they don't hear you all because we have the accent. They will surely want you to feel interior been an international student.Please never accept defeat and don't allow anyone to intimidate you, don't be shy to ask questions when you feel it's necessary, feel free to talk when the need arises, do not take shit from anyone,let your no be no and stand clear on what you want and what you don't but don't forget to do it in a polite manner. Everything you do here, you do it with courtesy. Be yourself and do not form(we like to do that alot grin). I respect the fact that We are also brilliant and intelligent and we must prove it to them, contribute your own quota when you are having a group discussions or presentations, be bold and have confidence in yourself.

And lastly, everyone wants to study in Canada for various reasons at the same time we all want a greener pastures. Please my brothers and sisters, it is very easy to pronounce your dream of studying in Canada but the issue is how to completely achieve one's dream. When we all get to Canada, never forget your primary assignment. YES Canada is beautiful,fun filled and also availability of part time jobs for students, don't be carried away. Remember your dreams depends on your Inputs and output in school and also your destiny lies in your hand, you decide either to remain in Canada legally or illegally(be ready to face the consequences).

Pardon my long post and ignore my errors,I didn't proof read.

I wish everyone all the best life have to offer, may we have the coz to always thank God for his favour in our lives.

Gracias!

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2017
wealth360:

It was actually a long trip expecially the time spent in Casablanca (7hrs) doing nothing but as a sharp guy I started jacking some mails sent from school, my tablet couldn't connect to the free WiFi, thank God I was with@ Ejaloni (used his phone to chat up my wife and family) and Mr Smith. Royal Air Maroc isn't bad at all. After 7hrs stop over at casablaca , we boarded again to our first port of entry into Canada (Montreal). The journey took 7hrs 20mins to get to Montreal.
ThankGod for journey mercy, wishing u all de best bro.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by McOsheBaba(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2017
Error loading status table!!!!!
Ahhhhh! Nawa oh!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by glam4444: 8:49am On Aug 29, 2017
McOsheBaba:
Ahhhhh! Nawa oh!

Oga mi chill...u will hear from dem soon...try reloading d page
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by glam4444: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2017
Ayoola03:
Long post alert!

Welcome home boss! @wealth360 degree, Don't forget to send my own share of the garri lol.

To buttress your point, my own experience from Lagos-Cairo everyone was asked to pull off their footware for scanning (all types, be it shoes,boots or sandals) there was a guy that put on a normal outdoor slippers, he was asked to pull it off. I think it all depends on the officers on duty. There is one witch mama at mma who just want to search everything including your jacket. And from Cairo-Canada,same process(footwares and hand luggage was scanned and they only searched males hand luggage females are allowed to go)

The issue of the pen, I am still surprised why your airline didn't give you one, Egypt air gave all passengers a fancy purse and in it we have a pair of socks,1 travel eye mask,tooth brush+toothpaste, wipes and a pen. Although it good to travel with one but in most cases not everything are always remembered,worry less in case you forgot to and even if your airline didn't provide,you will find a short term use in the plane from someone. Make sure you have a USB cord with you in the plane in case you need to charge your fone, USB ports are available for charging.

I will also advice everywhere coming soon, if you are using 3mouth square/ all round charger go and buy the 1round 2flat mouth charger like the ones some laptops uses or 2flat mouth charger like that of iPhone charger coz the socket here is completely different from what we have in Nigeria. Any other type will be useless.

For those that will be seeking for accommodation after arrival, you can check online to see the available apartments,contact the landlord to book an appointment for viewing, you can't go to the apartment without prior contact,no one will attend to you. Once you contact the landlord, he or you will schedule a day to come over for viewing. You can check like 3-4 apartments then decide on the one you want to settle in for.

Please avoid basement apartments, even here, the whites also do that as well, the landlords are the ones living in the main building while they reserve the basement for ignorant international students,coz you will suffer during winter. here, basement apartments are the cheapest and also known to be the coldest. Although,I confirmed it even now that it's summer, most basement apartments I checked out feel so cold, I wonder what it will feel like when it's winter. Well some will say you can get a room heater but the choice is yours.

Before you take up any accommodation,consider the distance from school at least for the first year, you can live very close to school to get use to the system. Also, consider the cost and as well the condition of the room I.e furnished or not. Most students prefer a fully furnished room coz it ease the stress of getting furniture and reduce cost. If you have all that at a subsidized room lease,it is much more better than an expensive unfurnished room. But if you feel you can't use those furniture and you fit buy a brand new, just prepare to spend like $300-$400, the choice is yours.(when you arrive, you will understand the fact that student spend less to save more).

Make google map your friend but be prepared to get lost several times tho it's good cos you will get used to the system faster. But with google map you can navigate your way. You can as well buy bus tickets to enable you to move around pending the time you will get a bus pass from your school. 5bus tickets goes for $9 in London but I don't no of other province and 1ticket is valid for 90mins I.e you are free to enter any other buses and move around with in 90min in which the pass will expire.

When you resume,Be prepared to be intimidated by this people(the whites), they know Nigerians/international students are good therefore, they will make you feel they are far better than you, they will attempt to stylishly snob you and pretend as if they don't hear you all because we have the accent. They will surely want you to feel interior been an international student.Please never accept defeat and don't allow anyone to intimidate you, don't be shy to ask questions when you feel it's necessary, feel free to talk when the need arises, do not take shit from anyone,let your no be no and stand clear on what you want and what you don't but don't forget to do it in a polite manner. Everything you do here, you do it with courtesy. Be yourself and do not form(we like to do that alot grin). I respect the fact that We are also brilliant and intelligent and we must prove it to them, contribute your own quota when you are having a group discussions or presentations, be bold and have confidence in yourself.

And lastly, everyone wants to study in Canada for various reasons at the same time we all want a greener pastures. Please my brothers and sisters, it is very easy to pronounce your dream of studying in Canada but the issue is how to completely achieve one's dream. When we all get to Canada, never forget your primary assignment. YES Canada is beautiful,fun filled and also availability of part time jobs for students, don't be carried away. Remember your dreams depends on your Inputs and output in school and also your destiny lies in your hand, you decide either to remain in Canada legally or illegally(be ready to face the consequences).

Pardon my long post and ignore my errors,I didn't proof read.

I wish everyone all the best life have to offer, may we have the coz to always thank God for his favour in our lives.

Gracias!

Awww...tnx

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by McOsheBaba(m): 8:54am On Aug 29, 2017
glam4444:

Oga mi chill...u will hear from dem soon...try reloading d page

I don reload the table for over 10 minutes now! Still the same!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 8:59am On Aug 29, 2017
SURGEE:

Application Approved!
Exactly 12 weeks after I submitted
More TRV approvals IJN.
Congratulations, thankGod it ended in praises.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by LaGrace: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2017
McOsheBaba:
Ahhhhh! Nawa oh!
I was just going to ask about this. God is in control
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by vieve111: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2017
poesy:
Approved! Glory be to God!
I was going to wait until I pick up my passport from VFS before sharing my profile but I'll go ahead and share my testimony, anyway.

Going for MA (Thesis based) at UWO - Fall 2017

Background
BA (2011) Work experience in my field; self-employed since December 2016

Timeline

Online application 1st July (Upfront Medicals)
Biometrics 5th July
Review of Eligibility/Medicals Passed/Passport Request 17th August
Passport Submission 18th August (yet to be picked up)
Correspondence Letter/Document Status 24th August

Submitted:

All CIC documents

1 page SOP (short and straight to the point - Why I want to study in Canada, rationale behind my choice of school, my research interests, how I'm going to apply the knowledge gained to my career when I return to Nigeria and my source of funding)

Admission letter + email to me from the school, acknowledging receipt of original transcript (it was a condition of admission)

Funding Letter from School (Tuition)

1 page Letter of Funding from Parents (Living Expenses)

Parents' financial docs - bank statement, employment letter and payslips

Obstacles that I overcame

My full name (first name, initials and surname) on my birth certificate and admission letter is ABCD. However, on my passport and other documents, it is ACD. On the form where it asked if you've ever gone by any other name, I listed both versions of my name.

A bulk sum of money was transferred from my parents' former employers the day before I submitted. (The reason for my 'late' submission) To avoid suspicion of money lodgement, I included a letter from the employer to my parents informing them that it was their end of service package (the truth). My parents' SOP also addressed this transfer and its intended use towards my living expenses.

There is no doubt in my mind that doing upfront medicals saved me time. The day I went for my medicals coincided with the 1st day of my cycle and I was not allowed to give certain samples until more than a week later. Imagine if this had happened in August. Ladies, take note of this.

Home Tie - To be honest, this is something I don't fully understand. All I did was state in my SOP conclusion that I would be eager to return to my family after studies.

Travel history - I was denied a UK visa 6 years ago, which I stated. However I included my granted visas to an EU country (10 years ago) and an East African country (5 years ago)

So there you have it; I submitted what CIC specifically asked me to submit and provided explanation and additional documents where necessary. A few documents may have delayed me but I worked on other parts of my application during the interim. All in all, I thank God, because it is truly His doing. I also thank you Nairalanders for sharing your experience and resources with me. Wishing everyone the best of luck!

Congrats Poesy ��������

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2017
CanadianNurse:
It's about time.... Enroute MMA
God will see us through
wishing u a safe trip bro. may God be with u.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ogheneese07: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2017
Hello house, I am applying for my application in September. I work with my uncles company and he is also my sponsor. Please, how plausible is that ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Ohcanada(m): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2017
IFY200:

ha ha ha....This IFY happens to be a guy grin

ha ha ha....This IFY happens to be a guy

Sorry sir for the misplacement of name identity. Thank you sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (501)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.