Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (828207 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by mcobex: 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
omolan:
Hello guru in the house I need your help here I submitted my application dis year January paper routine thru vfs and received dis mail dis morning stating dt I did not mentioned dt I was denial US visa more than four times Abeg dis is d content of d letter Abeg dey give me 15days to reply or my visa denial pls help your brother out wat reply should be

I have reviewed your application and documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states:

16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

On the current application form, you indicate that you have never been refused any kind of visa, admission, or been ordered to leave Canada or any other country. According to information in our records, you were refused visas to the United States in 2006, 2007, 2013 (two times) and 2014.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):

40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act

40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1): (a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you fifteen (15) days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please use the address noted on this letter for all correspondence, and clearly indicate your file number. If you do not respond to this request within the time outlined above, your application will be assessed based on the information available, which will likely result in a refusal.

You must respond to this concern via e-mail. Paper submissions will not be accepted. If you have supporting documents that you would like to provide in your response, please scan these and attach them to your e-mail response.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

It is VERY CLEAR, You refused to mention you have been denied visa in the past. So tell them your reason (s) for not mentioning it. It is absolute denial as it is now and you might get banned for some years
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by mcobex: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
KlausMike:

Good Question! I am also in this boat... PLEASE ANYONE WITH ANSWERS WOULD BE APPRECIATED
Cc: Asihanmi Apply directly for your spouse inste add of visiting. Your spouse can apply before you leave but I will advise you get to Canada first before he/she applies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by klbakare(m): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

klbakare,
Even if its your father's company and you will be coming back to the company after studies, you need to present your father personal savings bank statements to evidence his personal financial establishment. You only add your father's company bank statement to support your application, not as principal proof of fund to applicant. Unless your father can get a letter from the bank stating that he is the sole signatory to his company's account. Then he provide his company documents clearly showing him(your father) as the highest share holder in the company. Then you will be fine.
Am so grateful for your prompt response. It is an enterprise, and he is the sole and only signatory to the account. Should I believe with an enterprise CAC registration papers, SOA, a letter from the bank identifying him as the sole signatory, TAX PAPERS, I will be good to go?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by abdullahi45: 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
abdullahi45:

What about home ties issues? If i do paper application as you said, what about my passport because I wont be able to submit my passport as I have my SA study visa on it and i have to hold it around in SA?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Ernest31(m): 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
Please how do i get canada work permit visa?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
klbakare:

Am so grateful for your prompt response. It is an enterprise, and he is the sole and only signatory to the account. Should I believe with an enterprise CAC registration papers, SOA, a letter from the bank identifying him as the sole signatory, TAX PAPERS, I will be good to go?

Add... Article of association and memorandum(vital), Treasury bills certificate(Vital), shares certificate (optional).... Endeavor to include your father landed property/assests.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Jahluv: 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
jnyuwa02:

Ok I will try to critique it and offer pointers you can make it more effective. Expect it tommorrow and goodnight!

Hello @jnywa02, can you please also respond to my pm ASAP. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by GREATNESS007: 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hello House, I read Geology in a Federal University and finished from With a low second class lower and I am currently looking at doing my masters in Canada. Pls can someone link me with graduate schools in canada that accepts 2.2 or any advice. Pls ur recommendations are urgently needed as I don't ave further time to waste. Pls help. many thanks house
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by boboboss: 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hello house, please I need some suggestion on cheap schools to study Msc supply chain and logistics from gurus in the house. All I been seeing are just colleges, I studied chemistry science with a cgpa of 3.65/5.00 but my career path as been in supply chain management for more than 5 years now. Guys please help me out.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by vickyehi: 4:22am On Feb 04, 2018
boboboss:
Hello house, please I need some suggestion on cheap schools to study Msc supply chain and logistics from gurus in the house. All I been seeing are just colleges, I studied chemistry science with a cgpa of 3.65/5.00 but my career path as been in supply chain management for more than 5 years now. Guys please help me out.
Thanks

Try express entry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by vickyehi: 4:30am On Feb 04, 2018
mcobex:
It mustn't be up to 10years, just fill the one you have
Yes it must be 10 yrs with no gap inbetween.. ...ladt time I was at the visa office in lekki, it was boldly written on the wall
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by cuteesthy(f): 6:18am On Feb 04, 2018
please somebody should help me, I graduated with a CGP of 3.0/5 ie second class lower I want to go for masters in Canada, but most of d Universities require second class upper, is there any university their that can give me addmission with my poor Cgp, saskatchewan and Memorial university of Newfoundland requires second class for their admission requirement but dey did not state if its upper or lower.please is their any other school to look into.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by LordTrezy(m): 7:47am On Feb 04, 2018
jnyuwa02:

Ok I will try to critique it and offer pointers you can make it more effective. Expect it tommorrow and goodnight!
good morning bros. could you please send me a copy of SOP so has to know how to draft mine. b.omofoyewa@gmail.com is my email.

Regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by LordTrezy(m): 8:06am On Feb 04, 2018
wealth360:
Hello great people of Nigeria. Greetings from Saskatoon. USASk precisely. I have a very vital information to pass across. I don't know if anyone here still remember the guy that got his TRV from Rwanda @Ejalonibu. He is presently doing his PhD here and his supervisor in Biomedical Engineering just receive funding for a research so please if you are very versatile with ODE and PDE in mathematics please kindly pm me so I can give you the prof name and details becos his in need of a student that is good in ODE and PDE asap. Full funding. Usask. Biomedical engineering.

To my wonderful people my last paper is dis week. So if you need someone to review your SOP. Kindly pm me or send me a mail. Am so loyal . love this great family. Hailings to all old and new guys and ladies here.
good morning sir. kindly assist me with a copy of SOP so as to know how to draft mine. b.omofoyewa@gmail.com is my email. I await your kind reply.

cheers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Moley22(m): 9:37am On Feb 04, 2018
LordTrezy:

good morning sir. kindly assist me with a copy of SOP so as to know how to draft mine. b.omofoyewa@gmail.com is my email. I await your kind reply.

cheers

Draft YOURS first, then later on it can be corrected!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by flaky16: 10:55am On Feb 04, 2018
Good morning house I have been following this thread for some time now, I will prefer to get advice from d gurus in here instead of going to agents.I am a microbiology graduate, graduated in 2014, female, single. I want to travel to Canada to seek a greener pasture on d cheapest students visa. I need help on the kind of program that suite my case, maybe a pgd or an ordinary diploma or any cheap program, the requirements, the school. Thanks a lot. I pray God will grant our individual heart desires.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Moley22(m): 11:16am On Feb 04, 2018
flaky16:
Good morning house I have been following this thread for some time now, I will prefer to get advice from d gurus in here instead of going to agents.I am a microbiology graduate, graduated in 2014, female, single. I want to travel to Canada to seek a greener pasture on d cheapest students visa. I need help on the kind of program that suite my case, maybe a pgd or an ordinary diploma or any cheap program, the requirements, the school. Thanks a lot. I pray God will grant our individual heart desires.
Welcome to the DIY canada study visa forum!
Firstly you should help yourself by searching through GOOGLE for the best schools that suites your pocket then check their requirements and apply. After application you can then proceed to page 0 of this thread for necessary guildlines and information.
Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by thompson1510(m): 11:46am On Feb 04, 2018
eja4uu:

pls whn did u get d admisin letter? cos I applied 2 d schl & am stil expectng thr respond, thou the sent mail 2 me that my applicatn is under review. I apply for fall this yr.

Same here bro...been waiting since november
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Ibbond(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
cuteesthy:
please somebody should help me, I graduated with a CGP of 3.0/5 ie second class lower I want to go for masters in Canada, but most of d Universities require second class upper, is there any university their that can give me addmission with my poor Cgp, saskatchewan and Memorial university of Newfoundland requires second class for their admission requirement but dey did not state if its upper or lower.please is their any other school to look into.

What course do you intend to study ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by penitential(m): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
flaky16:
I will say that you shouldn't be in a rush.

First thing first is that, getting admission cab be easy especially for PGD, Diploma...but for Master's and PhD it may be tasking cos of the stress of getting a supervisor and getting funding.

As it is easy to get PGD admission or diploma admission to most schools, the rate of visa refusal for such programs are increasingly high everyday. But master's applicant have a better chance of getting their study visa with a very good application.

I will suggest that since you have a degree, try consider your chances for master's admission. This is seen as an academic progression which most V.Os frown at if not.

Secondly, what's your graduating CGPA? That will give you insight into theach schools you should try to submit admission application as admission is competitive in virtually all schools.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by flaky16: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
I graduated with a very low cgpa, as low as 2.45.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by mcobex: 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
vickyehi:

Yes it must be 10 yrs with no gap inbetween.. ...ladt time I was at the visa office in lekki, it was boldly written on the wall
And if you haven't worked for up to 10years what will you do? Fabricate it, right? They said 10years for people who have up to or more than 10years experience.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Luje: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hello guru's in d house. Have just been given an admission to study in one of the colleges in canada. Prior to this admission, I already joined an association in Canada since 2016 and have always been paying my dues annually and also participating in any of d conferences meetings the association always had via Skype or other means of communication. Am provisional member of the association aspiring to become a full member b4 I can practise forestry in Canada. And b4 I can practise , I wii have to arrange with an RPF( Registered professional forester) in Canada to sponsor or mentor me to have forestry experience in Canada. Without dis , I can't practise in Canada. I joined d association as a provisional member working towards my full membership which is RPF.
All my efforts to get a mentor since 2016 has been no avail ,so, tru dis association I got to know about dis skool dat gave me dis admission. My course coordinator who happen to be an RPF as agreed to mentor me during and after my course of study in d skool with d consent of d association bcox the association as discussed with him on my behalf which make him agreed to mentor me.
Have gotten all d necessary informations I need to get from him and the association and also a signed agreement form that he's mentoring me .
My questions now is dat.....after given an admission into d skool, is it necessary for me to apply dose documents with my study permits documents when applying? I need the guru's in d aous to put me through? Plz!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Markab: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
Yes it's written. But with online, you don't need to because you can't add additional pages. So I don't think it's that important. You can account for that your letter to the VO.

I did online and I got my medical request
vickyehi:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by GREATNESS007: 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=Ibbond post=64776727]

What course do you intend to study ?[/quote. Hello, I equally have a low CGPA of 2.69 and I ready Geology ,I will like to have my Masters in Geology at Canada. I need advice on schools to apply to that will likely consider me or how I can go abt this.Your urgent response will be highly appreciated as I don't want to waste further time. Many Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by GREATNESS007: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ibbond:

Hello, I equally have a low CGPA of 2.69 and I ready Geology ,I will like to have my Masters in Geology at Canada. I need advice on schools to apply to that will likely consider me or how I can go abt this.Your urgent response will be highly appreciated as I don't want to waste further time. Many Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by GREATNESS007: 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
hello Gurus in the House, I read Geology in a Federal University and finished from With a low second class lower(2.69) and I am currently looking at doing my masters in Canada. Pls can someone link me with graduate schools in canada that accepts 2.2 or any advice. Pls ur recommendations are urgently needed as I don't ave further time to waste. Pls help. many thanks house
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by cuteesthy(f): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ibbond:

I intend to go for Msc in biotechnology or applied microbiology since I have a Bsc in microbiology
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by flaky16: 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
Pls I need help asap, my cgpa is 2.45. What options am I open to. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by penitential(m): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
Luje:
Hello guru's in d house. Have just been given an admission to study in one of the colleges in canada. Prior to this admission, I already joined an association in Canada since 2016 and have always been paying my dues annually and also participating in any of d conferences meetings the association always had via Skype or other means of communication. Am provisional member of the association aspiring to become a full member b4 I can practise forestry in Canada. And b4 I can practise , I wii have to arrange with an RPF( Registered professional forester) in Canada to sponsor or mentor me to have forestry experience in Canada. Without dis , I can't practise in Canada. I joined d association as a provisional member working towards my full membership which is RPF.
All my efforts to get a mentor since 2016 has been no avail ,so, tru dis association I got to know about dis skool dat gave me dis admission. My course coordinator who happen to be an RPF as agreed to mentor me during and after my course of study in d skool with d consent of d association bcox the association as discussed with him on my behalf which make him agreed to mentor me.
Have gotten all d necessary informations I need to get from him and the association and also a signed agreement form that he's mentoring me .
My questions now is dat.....after given an admission into d skool, is it necessary for me to apply dose documents with my study permits documents when applying? I need the guru's in d aous to put me through? Plz!!!!!!

Please do!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Bodmillz: 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
Markab:
Yes it's written. But with online, you don't need to because you can't add additional pages. So I don't think it's that important. You can account for that your letter to the VO.

I did online and I got my medical request

Congrats my In-law

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by SamReinvented: 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nollywoodlove:

Thank you for your reply. My CGPA in the last two session is around 3.0/5.0. I'm willing to write GMAT, if a great score would boost my chances considerably (like give 80% chance).

Thank you very much for your reply. The PGD I intend to pursue in Nigeria would be totally in line with my intended masters. I intend to do it at NOUN btw...I learnt they have a somewhat better system, with no need to physically deal with bitter, insensitive and corrupt lecturers/staff.

I understand that the admission departments look at an application package as a whole. But, if there's a cut-off grade, there won't be much hope in cases like mine, would there? Or is the 3.0/4.0 not a "hard" cut-off?

Getting another undergraduate degree is a no-no for me. My undergraduate in Nigeria left a sour taste in my mouth....I'm just trying to leave everything that looks like my past experience behind and move ahead in life. I'm not sure if I have the mental strength to endure repeating that level all over and excelling. I'd like alternatives that have some sort of progression in them. I appreciate that you gave the option though.

Thank you again.

1. You are very articulate. You communicate much better than many 4.0+ graduates on this thread.
2. You clearly have been making your own findings.
3. You are not afraid of exams.

I don't have answers to your questions, but you sound kinda depressed (even though you are trying to hide it), and I just want you to know that it'll all be well in the end. I don't know what your experience is, but you sound like a very brilliant and intelligent lady. Nigerian educational system just didn't work for you. I hope you find the help you seek on this thread, but hold your head-up high regardless of how it pans out.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.