Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (60667 Views)

Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Reno Omokri With "During And After Looting Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by burkingx(f): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by Bimpe29: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
This is paining the Mr Failures: Fayose and FFK. Buhari lives on..... Not on life support, you hear the basket mouths. Cook another lies and hatred, God is above you.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by freshest4live: 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Igbo Jews would not like this.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by labake1(f): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Waiting for Fayose's comment

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by kense88: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Na only head remain for this man body . Jesus
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by pellummy(m): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Expectin counter 4rm FFK AND FAYOSE..IN OPEN MÒUTH AND MIND I TRUST,
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by bizzibodi(m): 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
The days of d jackals are over,a sw thugnor will commit suicide nxt mnth....i saw it.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by TinaAnita(f): 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
This woman sef!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by phenol33(m): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
Slai1:
I think anyone using the recent pictures of the president to challenge those who spoke out for the right thing to be done when the Precidency was incommunicado with Nigerians for over 2 months about the true state of the President's health are being overtly stupid.

Those that asked for sincerity and truth never said they wished the president dead, they merely did what could be rightly done in any sane society. For speaking out loud, why would the first citizen's true state of health be shrouded in secrecy, controversy and politics.

Again, that the president is strong enough to pose for photographs is not good enough. The task of governing 180million people is much more Herculean than that.

If you ask me, President Buhari will recover better and live longer if he frees himself from the rigors of running Nigeria. Truth be told!
what call u do if he can't continue
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by oruma19: 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
pentals:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-sh5_7QXW9f8/WXj3tM9O6cI/AAAAAAADwGU/fN79D8cSf_AJy0NrAMx-KJGCLz8dzxaQACLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Buhari's PA on Social media, Lauretta Onochie has mocked Ekiti state governor,Ayo Fayose and former Aviation minister, Fani Kayode after new photos of the president with his wife and a delegation of governors were released.

According to her, Fayose would choke on his lies that the president is on life support .

[img]https://3.bp..com/-1obLK-JHgnw/WXj3zxsXwII/AAAAAAADwGY/GIufbKhPyUoBMl1U9DAFFkmBgaJ7Z8jbwCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Check Source Via: http://trendinghelm..com/2017/07/buharis-pa-lauretta-onochie-mocks.html
this guy no free die sha. Thank God. Cat with 9 lives
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by Badman77: 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
I jst 1 2 say congrats 2those who said he is dead,
Who knows,they may DIE 1st Lol.

There are no available records yet that sudgest that PMB stole 4rm d country,bt YET people wish him death & celebrate/sympatize with d loothers who put us in this MESS 4rm genesis?

Cant u see dt smtin is wrong with US as Nierians?
#GodblessNigeria

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by Aragon: 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
softwerk:
I still believe the pictures were photoshoped angry

Why is Buhari NOT chewing gworo in the pictures?!

We don't have good ones here in London. grin Can you send me some and I will personally take it to him at Abuja house
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by youngtizzy55: 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
politics with deciet. Is someone really following dis issue of visit. In the departure pix. Governor Ajimobi was putting on flowing cloth (agbada) now he is wearing another cloth which is Senegal. all pix released same day. NAwa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by GoodMuyis(m): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
Slai1:
I think anyone using the recent pictures of the president to challenge those who spoke out for the right thing to be done when the Precidency was incommunicado with Nigerians for over 2 months about the true state of the President's health are being overtly stupid.

Those that asked for sincerity and truth never said they wished the president dead, they merely did what could be rightly done in any sane society. For speaking out loud, why would the first citizen's true state of health be shrouded in secrecy, controversy and politics.

Again, that the president is strong enough to pose for photographs is not good enough. The task of governing 180million people is much more Herculean than that.

If you ask me, President Buhari will recover better and live longer if he frees himself from the rigors of running Nigeria. Truth be told!

How does talking affect the price of garri in market,
Does that stop those who will hate him

The hatred for Buhari is coming from PDP sympathizer and Jonathan Loyalist, and it_aday_since_2011 for this nairaland

Are you among them?

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by Okeikpu(m): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
That bitcch bu ohu ezi
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by HajimeSaito(m): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lauretta Onochie the Olosho in Chief, your Oga, Liar MADhaMAD, who seniors you in the art of telling lies has already spoken.

1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by mrtayesynchro(m): 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
softwerk:

Sister na wah o,live and let live.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by Rebelutionary: 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
ReubenE:
It is surprising that officials in this administration are happy with the way this man is....a man that looks like someone who cannot move againt the direction of the wind.

It is time well meaning Nigerians with access to this man exhort him to step aside. His health clearly cannot match the rigours of his office.
Mr. President should not mistake the vultures for the hawks, the wolfs for the lambs.....

Wish him quick recovery though
U sound like buhari has always bn robustly built (something like Asari dokubo) in stature but its way way contrary to that.. he as always bn a lanky fella!

No doubt the office comes with so much rigours but buhari isnt d first to get sick in office and doesnt in anyway look incapacitated as he is made to seem.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by Sirjamo: 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
ReubenE:
It is surprising that officials in this administration are happy with the way this man is....a man that looks like someone who cannot move againt the direction of the wind.

It is time well meaning Nigerians with access to this man exhort him to step aside. His health clearly cannot match the rigours of his office.
Mr. President should not mistake the vultures for the hawks, the wolfs for the lambs.....

Wish him quick recovery though
l did not vote him to be moving against the direction of the wind.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by Almaheed: 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Slai1:

God you speak the truth, I don't know the reason why we Nigerians tend to be myopic with our reasoning. with all the challenges facing the country do we deserve a sick president in the first place, how do we get ourselves here.

look at the media spark behind the story like it some big developmental achievement that we could see the president with some state governors, this is a new low for our democracy but we live in a society where truth is strange and those that speak the truth are despise.

its just sad.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by shegra58: 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
softwerk:

dem no dey sell gworo for london grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by oyienootieno: 12:03am On Jul 27, 2017
softwerk:

Because your father stole the last piece under PDP.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by Judolisco(m): 12:13am On Jul 27, 2017
Slai1:

guy u jst 2 get sense
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by valinno(m): 12:21am On Jul 27, 2017
hmm,buharia
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by Bishop(m): 12:28am On Jul 27, 2017
softwerk:

When You were not there to break the gworo, if you can not break common gworo is that one unbreakable:-)
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by ReubenE(m): 12:45am On Jul 27, 2017
Rebelutionary:

U sound like buhari has always bn robustly built (something like Asari dokubo) in stature but its way way contrary to that.. he as always bn a lanky fella!

No doubt the office comes with so much rigours but buhari isnt d first to get sick in office and doesnt in anyway look incapacitated as he is made to seem.

If you say so.....
I'm just concerned
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by Siscooh: 12:46am On Jul 27, 2017
Childish woman.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by kizyalex10(m): 12:56am On Jul 27, 2017
If u divide d time buhari is on sit nd d one he is away,u will be surprised dat d one he spent away in bigger than he is on sit,no one is talking abt his incompetence,but d fool is busy talking abt hw healthy he is.d man should declare himself unfit or die on sit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by moonraker(m): 1:03am On Jul 27, 2017
I dont believe anyone of them.

What were u guys expecting??

That the PA was going to throw the cabals under the bus with regards to those pics??
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by manutdadex(m): 1:33am On Jul 27, 2017
onunwa21:
Oga Lia don cum again.
is this true??
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by Olawale4649: 2:12am On Jul 27, 2017
Looking gud Mr. Presido. Those who wish u die will surely die before u.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by expressglory: 3:04am On Jul 27, 2017
Slai1:

If you want to become president go and contest. You said he is dead.Later your ponmo cutting thugnor said he is on life support.Now yousay he is not strong enough! Haba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria,London-based Nigerian Ask?(photo) / Fate Of 7 Governors Uncertain / Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.