Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (60669 Views)

Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Reno Omokri With "During And After Looting Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by UDIOK: 9:26am On Jul 27, 2017
pentals:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-sh5_7QXW9f8/WXj3tM9O6cI/AAAAAAADwGU/fN79D8cSf_AJy0NrAMx-KJGCLz8dzxaQACLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Buhari's PA on Social media, Lauretta Onochie has mocked Ekiti state governor,Ayo Fayose and former Aviation minister, Fani Kayode after new photos of the president with his wife and a delegation of governors were released.

According to her, Fayose would choke on his lies that the president is on life support .

[img]https://3.bp..com/-1obLK-JHgnw/WXj3zxsXwII/AAAAAAADwGY/GIufbKhPyUoBMl1U9DAFFkmBgaJ7Z8jbwCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Check Source Via: http://trendinghelm..com/2017/07/buharis-pa-lauretta-onochie-mocks.html
Madam you should select your diction.....if you are a public figure ...it therefore means you are a disgrace to this nation....

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:27am On Jul 27, 2017
I do not think this pictures were photoshopped.

I think they are actual pictures.

However, the question that remains unanswered is, what exactly are we looking at in these pictures. Are they pictures of a healthy president. I seriously doubt that. It doesnt take a professional doctor to tell that all is not well with this man.

I personally think this man has been prepped up for this pictures. They probably pumped him full of morphine or some other drug that will mask his pain and allow him to appear like he can help himself. Otherwise, why are we only seeing pictures. I wold expect that he should grant an interview if he were really as healthy as is being portrayed here.

I stand with Fayose and FFK here if u ask me. APC is taking us all for a ride. And its shameful and unfortunate that Nigerians are gullible.

This pictures dont fool me.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by komekn(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2017
softwerk:
I still believe the pictures were photoshoped angry

Why is Buhari NOT chewing gworo in the pictures?!

Even when faced with the stark staring blatant truth why do we still want to misrepresent.

What is your motivation Truth is truth it doesn't have to be garnished with exaggerated misrepresentation.

You do not have to be a medical doctor to see that PMB has clearly lost a lot of weight. He is obviously not well considering the amount of time he has spent in active office compared to being ill and unwell.

Is it not time to call it a day I am at loss as to the fanatic hero worshiping without consideration for his health and well being.

He simply cannot carry out the strenuous, exhausting and rigorous requirements of the office of president. This is not malicious deduction but plain common sense.

Considering his age it is not a matter of debate anymore.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by Boojoo(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2017
Dis lady too like wahala �
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by zomby(m): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
ybalogs:
Did she just call Fayose Pinocchio?

...I am sure that our ponmo cutting governor doesn't know the meaning of Pinocchio. Therefore, it doesn't matter.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by zomby(m): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
FFK = a confused house rat

Fayose = a lost doe
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by victor8269: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
prof1990:
Wait for fayose and ffk to spring up another story. The truth is this man sef should be resting and not presiding over a country but it's not ranters like fayose and ffk that should be talking
Do they write more stories than what's the name of dat lying publisher again oh
ehen, Baba L.M
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by victor8269: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
zomby:
FFK = a confused house rat
Fayose = a lost doe
N I know a minister of lie who's a confused lost house doe rat
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by aputel: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
Fayose must be right ,if you look with ekiti lens into the pictures, there are contradictions , first, Aisha appeared to be laughing, why is she laughing , secondly the upper room of the chair where they are sitting is 60degree more than the chair in the other room . I hope you are getting the fact . fayose is right
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by ihatesycophant(m): 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
lexy2014:
if u read my post very well, u will c were I said that i can't vote 4 fayose clearly tells u how I view d man. Am responding 2 what Lauretta onochie said. am wondering what she is celebrating. a Nigerian president whose been away 4 months taking pictures& receiving visitors in d uk?thats mediocrity being celebrated.if d president and his team do d right thing, fayose would b a laughing stoke but not in this case
Fayose is making mess of himself. There's always a limit to every issue in life. If he's even PDP spokesman that acceptable but a state governor to always descend so low to say things ordinarily not expected to be heard from public figure shows his level of upbringing. If a man cannot have respect for disposed individual then he can kill without mincing words.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by kayalla(f): 4:35am On Jul 28, 2017
pentals:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-sh5_7QXW9f8/WXj3tM9O6cI/AAAAAAADwGU/fN79D8cSf_AJy0NrAMx-KJGCLz8dzxaQACLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Buhari's PA on Social media, Lauretta Onochie has mocked Ekiti state governor,Ayo Fayose and former Aviation minister, Fani Kayode after new photos of the president with his wife and a delegation of governors were released.

According to her, Fayose would choke on his lies that the president is on life support .

[img]https://3.bp..com/-1obLK-JHgnw/WXj3zxsXwII/AAAAAAADwGY/GIufbKhPyUoBMl1U9DAFFkmBgaJ7Z8jbwCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Check Source Via: http://trendinghelm..com/2017/07/buharis-pa-lauretta-onochie-mocks.html

if Buhari is this healthy wtf is he still doing in UK?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by lexy2014: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
ihatesycophant:

Fayose is making mess of himself. There's always a limit to every issue in life. If he's even PDP spokesman that acceptable but a state governor to always descend so low to say things ordinarily not expected to be heard from public figure shows his level of upbringing. If a man cannot have respect for disposed individual then he can kill without mincing words.
all u have said about fayose are not far from d truth.but if d president and his team had been honest all along, then nobody will think twice about putting fayose where he belongs.b4 coming 2 power buhari and APC lied about almost everything, from WASC certificate to buhari's health.u no that as a politician, fayose also had some dirt on these guys which has turned put 2b true so far. there might b some mischief in his intent, but buhari created this platform 4 fayose
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by lexy2014: 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
komekn:

Even when faced with the stark staring blatant truth why do we still want to misrepresent.

What is your motivation Truth is truth it doesn't have to be garnished with exaggerated misrepresentation.

You do not have to be a medical doctor to see that PMB has clearly lost a lot of weight. He is obviously not well considering the amount of time he has spent in active office compared to being ill and unwell.

Is it not time to call it a day I am at loss as to the fanatic hero worshiping without consideration for his health and well being.

He simply cannot carry out the strenuous, exhausting and rigorous requirements of the office of president. This is not malicious deduction but plain common sense.

Considering his age it is not a matter of debate anymore.
first of all, d baba isn't interested in letting go. he has placed his interest above that of d country. d people around him have seen this and as far as they are concerned, life goes on. Maintain d status quo, they keep their closeness 2d seat power, enjoy d perks, in d end everybody is happy apart from d majority of Nigerians. A change of guard in aso rock 4 whatever reason, will upset this balance. Lastly, not many Nigerians can make political choices without a dose of sentiments and ignorance. Not many Nigerians no of section 144 of d constitution. Its d key 2 resolving this problem.those that have d responsibility of informing Nigerians about it, i.e. d press, have all seemed to become mute
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by Coolgent(m): 10:16am On Sep 19, 2017
softwerk:
I still believe the pictures were photoshoped angry

Why is Buhari NOT chewing gworo in the pictures?!
Wailer how market?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors by NaeChris: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2017
ybalogs:
Did she just call Fayose Pinocchio?
She is an old cunt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria,London-based Nigerian Ask?(photo) / Fate Of 7 Governors Uncertain / Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.