Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos (45039 Views)

Borno State Governor Zulum Bundled Into (APC) Armoured Personal Carrier Durin Bo / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos / UNICEF Bags Being Sold In Kano Recovered By Anti Graft Agency (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos by femmy2010(m): 7:34am On Jul 27, 2017
Warship:

This Yoruba man, What are doing on a Biafran thread.?

I thought you guys said you have the resources to survive without the Biafrans

Leave this thread and focus on Yoruba related threads

gberra come and carry your brother out of this thread.

You are Biafran like you stated and i have nothing against you .
I am a Nigerian from the Yoruba tribe and my fellow Nigeria of Igbo extraction have not seen anything wrong in what i have said .
My Brother sit down , relax and release the bottled up anger in you .
God bless you , me and every other human .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos by Nature8(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2017
Iloveafrica:

Then you're what? undecided

Lol.. Help me ask her bro cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos by Aguiyi13(m): 7:44am On Jul 27, 2017
nonaira:

And they just happened to stand still to take pictures for the blogger before they were bundled and arrested.

Why didn't the anti cult arrest Ipob members when they were protesting in that PH? Heck fEw months ago NK was in that PH, why didn't they bundled him up and arrest him
And
You have to be most gullible person on earth if you believe this grin grin grin grin

That photo am sure was taken after they were released.
Re: IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:03am On Jul 27, 2017
rumokoro roundabout opposite St Andrews Anglican church .. may Allah fall on them, I be confirmed ikwere boy from Rumola, I am Biafran than Mazi nnamdi KANU, any Ediot that dare exclude rivers as none Biafra state , will die a very miserable slow painful and lonely dead like Awolowo... Biafra meka meka Oooo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos by Bimpe29: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2017
SegunAdewole:

Smelly ewedu muslims and their natural mouth odour. grin grin

Ewedu smells nice than your Ogogoro plus Kaikai na... E dey pain una as e dey go. grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos by OgaBuhari: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2017
Waiting for femolii to comment
Re: IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos by babajero(m): 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
ShyCypher:
This post is a lie. There is no proof to back up your claim. I cant see a single Ipob outfit here o
It's either you are a lie or you are just living in denial, you can't see the cap, the guy on white what is that symbol on his shirt, you are just in bondage that is your problem.
Re: IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos by CltrAltDel: 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
Biafrians can conjour lies with anything…. I mean anything grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5682126_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
Re: IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos by YobaNationalist: 1:19am On Sep 22, 2017
TO BRAVE IPOB REVOLUTIONARIES

DONT GIVE UP.

WE WILL GET SOME WEAPONS AND WAGE WAR TO KILL EVERY NIGGERIAN DEVIL.

ITS TIME FOR WAR. KILL NIGGERIAN ARMED FORCES PERSONNEL NOW[color=#990000][/color][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Re: IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos by ritababe(f): 5:13am On Sep 22, 2017
ESDKING:
They were arrested for wearing Biafran materials, just because of Biafran materials millions of people all over the world wear and letter released them after much protest ?. See how the so called anti cult iddiotts just embarrassed themselves.
This is laughable.
Those people that arrested them are naturally stvpid .

Isn't obvious that Ipob are unstoppable ?

The more you try to stop Ipob, the more the agitation gets stronger.
Ask bubu...

and yet your leader is still hiding inside a bunker like your former leader.
wear any dress indicating biafra here and see yourself in prison the next day unlike before.
Re: IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos by BabaRamotu1988: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
[s]
ritababe:

and yet your leader is still hiding inside a bunker like your former leader.
wear any dress indicating biafra here and see yourself in prison the next day unlike before.
[/s]
they protested in Aba yesterday waving biafran flag boldly i hope you've seen the video or are you still busy watching telemundo grin
Re: IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos by Maziipob: 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
[s]they protested in Aba yesterday waving biafran flag boldly i hope you've seen the video or are you still busy watching telemundo[/s] grin
Claptrap
Re: IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos by BabaRamotu1988: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Maziipob:

Claptrap
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. / DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix / Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.