Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House (52921 Views)

Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods / Aye Dee: Nigerians Don't Have Right To Access Internet On Election Day / Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 27, 2017
STF!

3 Likes

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Jesusloveyou: 12:37am On Jul 27, 2017
smartty68:
The whole saga was all fabricated because its very easy to deceive a true Nigerian.

Nigerians can believe anything. We never learn

Even FFK also said that the visit was all a lie.

APC is a curse to Nigeria
so what have you gain with all this range every day
No wonder the Bible Read the minds of iPods when it says- why do iPods range and the people imaging vain things

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by sapele914(m): 12:37am On Jul 27, 2017
smartty68:
The whole saga was all fabricated because its very easy to deceive a true Nigerian.

Curse the day your father saw your mother in the market,demon. A fool is not expected to know better or know anything,because of this the fool has often been given great relative freedom particularly In speech.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Jabioro: 12:39am On Jul 27, 2017
We have pictures era. ..
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by sapele914(m): 12:41am On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Everyone expects Buhari to die.

But he is not going to die like that,
He will recover, resume work and when everyone is getting used to having a healthy President,

He will die like a thief in the night.
Is it an analoghy of how your father kicked the bucket?Innocuous fools have enjoyed special privileges in cultural and economic groups,whereas aggresive madmen have had to be restrained or incarcerated.

2 Likes

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by shegra58: 12:42am On Jul 27, 2017
vertueptime:
So how does the car changes the fact that pmb and the govnors were in the several pictures, also if that car was the last car parked, cldnt they have been dropped off, som 1 pls explain wat the dude is trying to say
The dude dosen't have any point may be he don high on Abidjan weed angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by oyienootieno: 12:42am On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He will recover, resume work and when everyone is getting used to having a healthy President,

Before then this moniker will be idle meaning you will go many years ahead of him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by FakoMaybach1: 12:45am On Jul 27, 2017
If fayose had gone i wud have dismissed this tweet and called it a farce. But the auspicious removal of oshokomole raised my eyebrows and i am forced to look at this message. If Buhari wants to assure me 100% then let fayose pay him a visit. Aby is buhari quarreling with fayose? why cant peter pay him a visit if truly all those pictures are not photo shopped

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by sapele914(m): 12:48am On Jul 27, 2017
overdrive:

address fellow nigerians!
I thought you were a proud biafran?what is this fellow Nigerian talk,Hypocrite.
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by don89(m): 12:52am On Jul 27, 2017
Can't they show us at least a shot clips or video of Mr president with the governors, what is there to hide? Well time shall tell, we are waiting and watching with curiosity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 27, 2017
maclatunji:
Are people getting smarter or duller every day? It is one thing not to like the president, it is another to become a mental nutcase just because of it.

I am not talking of AyeDee because that one is just being dubious. I am talking about those who frequent Nairaland and believe such ridiculous conspiracy theories. Nairaland seems to enjoy helping to build a breed of young and perhaps older Nigerians that cannot effectively assimilate information.

It is quite shocking really.

Why aren't you talking about AyeDee? Is he not a full-blooded Afonja like you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Oblang(m): 12:57am On Jul 27, 2017
My own be say make fayose release his own pictures...all this picture analysis by PDP is rubbish...
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by InvertedHammer: 12:59am On Jul 27, 2017
One would have expected a media circus around the Abuja house in London to ascertain the true condition of Mr. President. But I never expect much from anything Nigeria anyway unless it involves sharing money.

Where are the Nigerian paparazzi in London? I guess they don't exist because that will involve doing actual work.
/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by moonraker(m): 1:00am On Jul 27, 2017
SO hmmm what about the cash that was supposedly spent??

Could it be that the fabricated visit was just a means to loot more money from the government coffers??

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by maclatunji: 1:01am On Jul 27, 2017
EasyWork001:

Why aren't you talking about AyeDee? Is he not a full-blooded Afonja like you?

Obviously, you lack the mental capacity to figure out that reasoning is not related to tribe. The fact that Nairaland promotes stupidity doesn't mean you have to claim it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by jp79: 1:01am On Jul 27, 2017
ok we hear you,
they met at lagos house

1 Like

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 27, 2017
Sagay212:
This news is for the senseless ipod jews....they always happy to believe stupid stories like this. Somebody takes a picture of a benz and says last car in, then concludes that there was no meeting with the president. Two idoiti.c animals have also posted news on NL of fayose's errand boy spotting out senseless observations in pictures of the meeting and as usual the akpu chewing ipods foolish.ly started mum jubilation. Bring out concrete proof that the governors did not meet with the president or just keep shut. [b]The FG needs to fumigate the whole south East [/b]so that the toxic air pollution can be gotten rid off and they can begin to breathe fresh air to enable them think properly.

FG need to fumigate you and your whole family. Aye Dee should be stationed at your gate to make sure none of you escaped till the hatred in your souls are completely cleansed.

It's funny how people like you reason. A certain individual not from the South Eastern part of Nigeria claimed to be an unusual type of gateman for a period of time with certain discovery which he decided to share with a camera.

Two other non South Easterners in the persons of FFK and Fayose have been making or spinning series of endless conspiracy theories about the president but in your biased mind, somebody must be the whipping boy for the above individuals crimes. The whipping boy must be IPOB and the entire South Eastern part of Nigeria!!

You just can't stop marvelling at the excitement of being Nigerian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 27, 2017
sapele914:
Curse the day your father saw your mother in the market,demon. A fool is not expected to know better or know anything,because of this the fool has often been given great relative freedom particularly In speech.

You are full of wisdom sir. What has the day his innocent father and mother met got to do with this horrible response?.

Evil does not reside in your heart.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by ashjay001(m): 1:48am On Jul 27, 2017
vertueptime:
So how does the car changes the fact that pmb and the govnors were in the several pictures, also if that car was the last car parked, cldnt they have been dropped off, som 1 pls explain wat the dude is trying to say

Where was it mentioned that d meeting took placement in Abj house?
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by VictorEkwere: 1:49am On Jul 27, 2017
Gossiplover:
SO WHO SHOULD WE BELIEVE. THE PRESIDENCY OR Mr Ayedee who is a staunch PDP supporter . So Aye Dee was at Abuja house from morning to night -waiting to take pictures.... For your information, Mr Aye Dee is hardcore supporter of Jonathan, so his words cant be reliable as relating to any news about Buhari.

Hope this poo doesn't make front page
i may not doubt his report because as a security person i knw what it means to put a tale on somebody with the aim of making illusion factual it was all arrange by APC since Nigerians are eager to know the state of the president health they decided to pull the trick so that those people who visited will come and attest that the president is recovering and will soon return. Even before his report i was some how skeptical about the list and my doubt was why only APC governors,is the president APC president or Nigeria president what stop them from making random selection to reflect others governors outside APC its obvious that they fool us again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Misterdhee1(m): 2:11am On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is your dad still alive?
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 27, 2017
I love Nigerian politics because it's getting easier to detect the liars. but then again with time the liars and their crimes are forgotten and they still come back to claim n cling to positions that matter.
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Misterdhee1(m): 2:19am On Jul 27, 2017
It's amazing how grownups just buy into any propaganda that heighten their hates for Buhari. Even if the man dies, how does that remove the fact that he has reached the post he so much coveted, and where 99.9% of you guys might never get a chance to reach or even come closer to? Thankfully, most of una belong to the iconic 5% tribe.

Anyone who calls Buhari a dullard, and supports FFK and Fayose is nothing short of a psychiatric patient. Those two are massive disgrace to the words "education" and "intelligence."

Whether una like it or not, staged or not staged, the man will complete his tenure by God's grace. In fact, don't be surprised that some of u wey dey await news of his death, might die before him... Nature can be that cruel!

2 Likes

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Abudu2000(m): 2:22am On Jul 27, 2017
Lol, all they needed was a good photoshop artiste from nairaland webmaster grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 27, 2017
Stupidity mixed with hatred has nested in the brains and minds of many Nigerians.

If I was Buhari or a member of the 'cabal', I wouldn't stay within Abuja house and I mean the Nigerian High Commission in Northumberland st. London. With the location of that building, frequent everyday by those coming for immigration issues, the ever busy traffic just around the corner and the possibilities of certain people sitting by the windows of adjacent buildings, armed with powerful zooms, it would be foolish living there and at same time attempting to hide or conceal any information.

Let's assume this man AyeDee was there as he claimed. You'd expect him to be more convincing. He should've released series of photos from early morning when he got there to the end of day when he left. His photo proves nothing and I think he was stupid to have tried to prove anything by that single photo.

For those using the hate words, I didn't see the hate in his tweet. He only claimed that there was no meeting in the building. His photo proves nothing though but isn't there a possibility that the Buhari would be in another building in another location far away from prying eyes like AyeDee's and other suspicious people.
He claimed that there was no meeting as at the time he was there. I didn't see any sign that he was wishing the president dead, he only alleged that no meeting took place there but couldn't prove it. In my opinion, if his only proof was that single photo then he has wasted his time and the times of millions other people who either follow his twitter handle or those who followed the trend through some other sites like nairaland.

He ended up messing up his tweet and claim by not just the single photo but also with that Konstantin Chernenko wiki reference.

3 Likes

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by enemyofprogress: 2:31am On Jul 27, 2017
Na was for dis buhari o

1 Like

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Abudu2000(m): 2:31am On Jul 27, 2017
sapele914:
Fayose is a God that created you and members of your family?Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon that will shitsay on the board and strut around like it won something,a wise man confesses his wrong a fool defends it, to call a man a fool is not necessary an insult for his authentic life has frequently been pictured under the metaphor of a fool.
i know you wouldnt intentionally fool yourself like this unless someone motivated you to, with a little cash or maybe an armtwisting but let me tell you that there are lots more smarter ppl who knows better than to even comment on a thread like this.

Besides even if there was not a singke pics released nigerians already knew it was all a soap opera,smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Edum13656: 2:34am On Jul 27, 2017
let religious (Christian/muslims) leaders go to London and confirm. I know they won't lie to us.
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by burkingx(f): 2:36am On Jul 27, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by burkingx(f): 2:38am On Jul 27, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
If fayose had gone i wud have dismissed this tweet and called it a farce. But the auspicious removal of oshokomole raised my eyebrows and i am forced to look at this message. If Buhari wants to assure me 100% then let fayose pay him a visit. Aby is buhari quarreling with fayose? why cant peter pay him a visit if truly all those pictures are not photo shopped
.... grin grin grin

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by pfadom: 2:39am On Jul 27, 2017
The comments of Aye Dee amount to nothing. The meeting, for security reasons, could have been rescheduled to a new venue. Besides, who told you there is no security entry into the Abuja House apart from the one you are familiar with.
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by jasawa: 2:47am On Jul 27, 2017
smartty68:

hmmmm and you guys are calamity to the nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate / Without The Illegal Allowances, These Are What Your Senators, Reps Earn / Ibrahim Lawan And Amani Umar Wedding Wedding In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.