Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria (1442 Views)

Updated: Tribunal Strikes Out Petition Challenging Abiodun Faleke’s Victory / Sign this Petition to End the Impunity in Lagos! / INEC Receives Petition For Recall Of Abubakar Kuk, Kano House Of Assembly Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by iDashNaira: 1:02am On Jul 27, 2017
https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/a-call-for-united-nigeria-based-on-fairness

This is a call for patriotism, sign this petition to indicate your support for a UNITED NIGERIA where our leaders (Political, Regional, Traditional and Religious leaders) are required to be more responsible.

Our leaders must entrench probity and accountability in leading a people because this is the only way to enthrone fairness and justice.

1. Together we must say NO to "ETHNIC ENTREPRENEURS"

2. Together we must STAND STRONG for a "NIGERIA FIRST" mentality.

3. Together we must remain our BROTHERS' KEEPERS.

QUALIFY TO WIN 100K FOR POSTING YOUR VIDEO SINGING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM
(HOW TO ENTER COMPETITION)

Sign the petition if you believe in Nigeria, sign for minors (all your children).
Enter your children into the competition by creating a video where they will sing the Nigeria National Anthem.
If you are an adult, follow the same instructions below to participate.
Post video on instagram with #ariseochallenge and #unitedNigeria
Send video to CSR@i-naira.com. Our CSR team will upload it on youtube.
The video with the highest likes by the end of August 2017 gets prize money (N100,000 - One-Hundred Thousand Naira only).

Here is a sample video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsZ-klKQdhU

Thank you.
Please note, this is a CSR Project by our company, kindly visit [url]CSR.i-naira.com[/url] to learn more.
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by Terkimbi01: 2:31am On Jul 27, 2017
sign what?

better do something meaningful for your life...
what about petition to stop the murderous fulani from destroying the middle belt?

mad people everywhere...

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by kurupt1: 2:45am On Jul 27, 2017
U dey crase

19 Likes

Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by SegunAdewole: 7:20am On Jul 27, 2017
The most useless contraption in the world begging for patriotism.

For more than 50 years of your existence you enthroned injustice, promoted divide and rule to keep oil flowing, murdered milions, now you are running helter-skelter looking to mend your fragile unity.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by DaniDani(m): 7:27am On Jul 27, 2017
United ko, Man Chester United ni. Arrab nonsense! Banana republic of a country, where nothing works. Ghost president is fighting ghost workers.

15 Likes

Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by iDashNaira: 11:41am On Jul 27, 2017
We all have a role to play as Nigerians. It is still the only country we all know as our country.
We need to embrace positive vibes that will resonate with our inner energy to walk the path of patriotism.

We are asking Nigerians to rethink what this country really means to you beyond the limited sense of leadership from those entrusted with political, religious, traditional and regional powers.

Nigeria deserves our effort.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by TheFreeOne: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2017
Op e be like say you love servitude.

Or are you one of those parasites unity beggars up north

10 Likes

Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by eunisam: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2017
I am tired of Nigeria and everything about it, around it, between it, over it, in it, on it, under it.

10 Likes

Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by iDashNaira: 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Op e be like say you love servitude.

Or are you one of those parasites unity beggars up north

It does not matter where any of us come from but that said, I am an igbo man.

Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by SegunAdewole: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2017
iDashNaira:

It does not matter where any of us come from but that said, I am an igbo man.

Yes we know you are 'Ibo' from potiskum. Keep deceiving your zoogerian skull there.

8 Likes

Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by Douglaufuoma(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2017
op more of that, it's not by force to comment, if you don't like the page move on. we stand to gain more if Nigeria is together than if she breaks. the country is were it is today is our doing. the local government chairmen are our relation, the counselors are within us, both the senate and house of rep. members are people we know, until we hold them accountable this problem will continue. we all face one problem, they use we the masses to fight for their greed. when election comes they promise heaven and earth but when they get there, they become deaf and dumb to our problem. before we talk of separation let's think of our fate as Africans, what will happen to the Africa continent. if separation is sweet Britain would have let Scotland go, Catalonia wouldn't have been part of Spain by now, California should have been a country. but last time I check they are still together. those crying for one Nigeria are never unity beggars, but matured mind that foresee the future. when one partner try to make a relationship or marriage work does not mean the person is scared of break up, rather he/she is just trying to avoid the after most effect of the event. when there is problem in the house, the best advise or solution is never divorce, because separation has never been the solution. ask those who have pass through the episode before, the story is never sweet. for those crying for war, it is better imagine than experience. if you have witness riot or crisis before, you will not pray for war. too much of all the conventional war movies we watch make us to think war is easy, hmmmm. ask those in borno, yobe, delta, rivers, bayelsa, and other troublesome region, they have better experience
Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by iDashNaira: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
SegunAdewole:

Yes we know you are 'Ibo' from potiskum. Keep deceiving your zoogerian skull there.
Please don't be nasty. A whole lot of people don't agree on many issues and the order of the day across the world, but that does not imply that people who do not agree with you don't have a point. Everyone's point must be taken and respected.

Why do I have to proof anything to you or anyone. Why do I have to lie. I am Igbo and I am worried about the future of our children.

I started this petition to demonstrate that within the entity known as Nigeria (my country) today, a solution can be reached if our leaders (political, religious, traditional and regional leaders) become more accountable and responsible.

While I respect your view, kindly support the drive to start a conversation around retooling ourselves to become more responsible.

1 Like

Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by iDashNaira: 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
op more of that, it's not by force to comment, if you don't like the page move on. we stand to gain more if Nigeria is together than if she breaks. the country is were it is today is our doing. the local government chairmen are our relation, the counselors are within us, both the senate and house of rep. members are people we know, until we hold them accountable this problem will continue. we all face one problem, they use we the masses to fight for their greed. when election comes they promise heaven and earth but when they get there, they become deaf and dumb to our problem. before we talk of separation let's think of our fate as Africans, what will happen to the Africa continent. if separation is sweet Britain would have let Scotland go, Catalonia wouldn't have been part of Spain by now, California should have been a country. but last time I check they are still together. those crying for one Nigeria are never unity beggars, but matured mind that foresee the future. when one partner try to make a relationship or marriage work does not mean the person is scared of break up, rather he/she is just trying to avoid the after most effect of the event. when there is problem in the house, the best advise or solution is never divorce, because separation has never been the solution. ask those who have pass through the episode before, the story is never sweet. for those crying for war, it is better imagine than experience. if you have witness riot or crisis before, you will not pray for war. too much of all the conventional war movies we watch make us to think war is easy, hmmmm. ask those in borno, yobe, delta, rivers, bayelsa, and other troublesome region, they have better experience

Thank you Sir/Ma.
Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by iDashNaira: 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
We are calling on all Nigerians to SAY YES to a United Nigeria where our leaders are required to be more responsible. I am passionate about my country. I love Nigeria but that is not equal to being complacent.

My name is Hillary Nwaukor CEO at i-naira.com and I am standing up for my country and asking well meaning Nigerians to join the call for Unity, Fairness and Justice in Nigeria.

Click on the link and listen to my children sing the anthem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsZ-klKQdhU
They are six years old; twin boys and are members of the boys scout association. How many of us ever think about teaching our children basic need for discipline beyond copying the western world? How many of us, can still sing the anthem? What does Nigeria mean to you beyond ethnic, regional and religious narratives.

The anthem says a lot about the simple effort required to make Nigeria work. It is our collective civic duty. We must embrace the philosophy of stoicism in order to change our country for the best. Our children must inherit a better country than we met.

The "labour of our heroes past, shall never be in vain". Think about it. When something is not working, or you encounter challenges in your endeavor, you should fix it. Don't be a runner! Be part of the solution not the problem because dumping a system you believe has failed you, does not entirely mean you will not encounter same problem in a new system.

Please sign the petition to show your support for the call for a united Nigeria. https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/a-call-for-united-nigeria-based-on-fairness

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

#AriseOchallenge #UnitedNigeria

1 Like

Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by iDashNaira: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Terkimbi01:
sign what?

better do something meaningful for your life...
what about petition to stop the murderous fulani from destroying the middle belt?

mad people everywhere...

Our call is for unity, fairness and justice but you are at liberty to start the petition you pointed out. The conversation we want to drive is a conversation around what Nigeria can become if our leaders become more responsible.

Emotions are good but clarity of purpose requires one to do away with emotions and focus on the goal; UNITY. When you bring that focus to bear on the Nigerian discourse, then questions that can be asked (may include but not limited to):
1. What does Nigeria mean to we all beyond celebrating #NigerianJollofRice ?
2. What does it mean to be Nigerian beyond coming together to watch our National Soccer Team play?
3. What can inspire our sense of patriotism?
4. How have our leaders contributed to the solutions and problems?
5. What can I do for my country?

Nigeria is worth my while and time. Thank you #AriseOchallenge

1 Like

Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by nairanaira12: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
It is not a must for Nigeria to remain as one country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
this one wan take style be famous men its time to derail this thread
Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
unity beggars over to you cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by iDashNaira: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
nairanaira12:
It is not a must for Nigeria to remain as one country

Nothing is ever cast on stone. Nonetheless, going our separate ways in itself is not the solution to the fundamental problems that we (everyday) people of Nigeria are facing.

The issues are significantly spread across regions, places of worship as well as in our traditional customary systems. The solution certainly does not lie with secessionist call from the Eastern part of Nigeria, or the eviction notice from the Northern part of the country. Reasons being that we all have embraced certain docile mentality that has kept us moribund. We are either docile or cursing each other out online. This has to stop. Sadly, these are leaders of tomorrow, sadly these are the people my children will be looking up to. It is totally repulsive and shameful

The fact Nairaland gives us anonymity does not mean we should abuse it to degrade ourselves! our fellow citizens and our country!

My country is not a zoo. #myCountryisNotaZoo and #IamNotFlatHeaded since I am an Igbo man. The champions of these narratives, offend me and many Nigerians who share my views. We must retool ourselves for the sake of the future.

1 Like

Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by nairanaira12: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
iDashNaira:

Nothing is ever cast on stone. Nonetheless, going our separate ways in itself is not the solution to the fundamental problems that we (everyday) people of Nigeria are facing.

The issues are significantly spread across regions, places of worship as well as in our traditional customary systems. The solution certainly does not lie with secessionist call from the Eastern part of Nigeria, or the eviction notice from the Northern part of the country. Reasons being that we all have embraced certain docile mentality that has kept us moribund. We are either docile or cursing each other out online. This has to stop. Sadly, these are leaders of tomorrow, sadly these are the people my children will be looking up to. It is totally repulsive and shameful

The fact Nairaland gives us anonymity does not mean we should abuse it to degrade ourselves! our fellow citizens and our country!

My country is not a zoo. #myCountryisNotaZoo and #IamNotFlatHeaded since I am an Igbo man. The champions of these narratives, offend me and many Nigerians who share my views. We must retool ourselves for the sake of the future.

That doesn't mean the solution is in being together as one country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by walemoney007(m): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
iDashNaira:

nonsense.
Why should the north that has just one state while the south has 3 state suddenly have 19 state while the south has 17 state.the beat thing for we people that found ourselves in this useless hell hole called Nigeria is total dissolution of this useless cesspit that can't protect his people or provide ordinary power supply,not to talk of good roads and water to drink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by iDashNaira: 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
nairanaira12:

That doesn't mean the solution is in being together as one country.

On a meaningful note, we all can have an open, honest conversation around the subject of UNITY void of insults and abuse. How best can we create an enviable country out of Nigeria?

My reasoning says we must learn to be responsible and accountable. This requirement cuts across board. There is lack of consequences for a people's action; when a people know they can get away with something, they perpetuate it.

We need to become more responsible.
1. Religious leaders prey on the hopelessness of our people with false hope and in return people give the little they have away because our country hasn't cared enough for us to have faith in our system.
2. Politicians only suck up to we all during election period and thereafter, when they get into positions of power, they guide themselves from us with high fences and security men who ought to be protecting you and I.
3. Budgets are passed year in year out since my adult life but implementation has always been the issue.

There are many reasons why we should be appalled with the way things are done, but we can start by activating our sense of patriotism to Nigeria by joining our voices together to call for accountability and probity.

This is a good and fair start.
Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by SweetJoystick(m): 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
United Nigeria indeed, una no well. Na devil go punish all of una.

2 Likes

Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by Agumbankembu: 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
UB
Unity beggar.

2 Likes

Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by Barywhyte(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
iDashNaira:
We all have a role to play as Nigerians. It is still the only country we all know as our country.
We need to embrace positive vibes that will resonate with our inner energy to walk the path of patriotism.

We are asking Nigerians to rethink what this country really means to you beyond the limited sense of leadership from those entrusted with political, religious, traditional and regional powers.

Nigeria deserves our effort.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

U are a politician or a crony of one who has benefited immensely from irredeemably corrupt status quo. The current agitations for restructuring obviously threatens you and your fithy source of money and the continuous bastardization of our common wealth.

You are the most unpatriotic Nigerian ever. You are going to bribe people with 100k to continue to support corruption and evil.

Your dead on arrival!

4 Likes

Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by iDashNaira: 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
walemoney007:
nonsense.
Why should the north that has just one state while the south has 3 state suddenly have 19 state while the south has 17 state.the beat thing for we people that found ourselves in this useless hell hole called Nigeria is total dissolution of this useless cesspit that can't protect his people or provide ordinary power supply,not to talk of good roads and water to drink

What would you suggest is the solution. You know you can make your point without the emotional requirement to curse out Nigeria. I see the need to group the entire north as the problem in your narrative gives you the satisfaction you seek.

That said, I served in Kebbi State and if any of you have lived in the North, you will know that poverty is quite robust up north as it is down south. The everyday Nigerian is not the problem, be you from the north or south or any ethnic affiliation for that matter. The problems may include but not limited to the:

1. Lack of accountability (We all are guilty of this beyond the weight the political class carry around this subject matter).
2. We need to be more responsible (We are all guilty because we are wasteful and don't set our priorities right). How can a country that prioritizes religious tourism above the need of business men (discounted dollar rates for money that will be spent in another man's country on religious trip and none for business men). How can we grow?

1 Like

Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by iDashNaira: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Barywhyte:

U are a politician or a crony of one who has benefited immensely from irredeemably corrupt status quo. The current agitations for restructuring obviously threatens you and your fithy source of money and the continuous bastardization of our common wealth.

You are the most unpatriotic Nigerian ever. You are going to bribe people with 100k to continue to support corruption and evil.

Your dead on arrival!

1. I put myself up to this and I believe I am morally required to take a stand. What is the difference between the word restructuring and my call for fairness and justice where all Nigerians are required to become more responsible and accountable?

2. If it gives you the satisfaction you seek to tag me as you wish, you are at liberty to do so.

However you do not have the rights to tag my country Nigeria as not worth anyone's while if you don't have any reasonable solution to the issues than unfounded allegations as to why I am doing this. NIGERIA IS WORTH MY WHILE THAT IS WHY I AM DOING THIS.

NIGERIA is not the problem, the people are the problem which includes you and I.
Please note this is a CSR Project of the brand i-naira.com which I am championing this. I am driving this conversation because this is the most important issue in our country today. The reward cash will be given to the video that gets the most likes on youtube with the #ariseOchallenge. Mostly for children to participate. The idea is derived from the need for parents to even remember their days as students while supporting their children to participate. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by Barywhyte(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
iDashNaira:

1. I put myself up to this and I believe I am morally required to take a stand. What is the difference between the word restructuring and my call for fairness and justice where all Nigerians are required to become more responsible and accountable?

2. If it gives you the satisfaction you seek to tag me as you wish, you are at liberty to do so.

However you do not have the rights to tag my country Nigeria a zoo if you don't have any reasonable solution to the issues than unfounded allegations as to why I am doing this. NIGERIA IS WORTH MY WHILE THAT IS WHY I AM DOING THIS.

NIGERIA is not the problem, the people are the problem which includes you and I.

Respect the choice of other Nigerians. If people call for dissolution of Nigeria (which I dnt like), respect their opinions. If they call for restructuring ( which I strongly support), learn to respect that too.

Buying patriotism with 100k is most unpatriotic and evil.

From your post, you are just a politician who just want the status quo to continue or else you simply wouldn't have colorized your appeal with bribery.

3 Likes

Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
iDashNaira:

This is a call for patriotism, sign this petition to indicate your support for a UNITED NIGERIA where our leaders (Political, Regional, Traditional and Religious leaders) are required to be more responsible.

Our leaders must entrench probity and accountability in leading a people because this is the only way to enthrone fairness and justice.

1. Together we must say NO to "ETHNIC ENTREPRENEURS"

2. Together we must STAND STRONG for a "NIGERIA FIRST" mentality.

3. Together we must remain our BROTHERS' KEEPERS.

QUALIFY TO WIN 100K FOR POSTING YOUR VIDEO SINGING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM
(HOW TO ENTER COMPETITION)

Sign the petition if you believe in Nigeria, sign for minors (all your children).
Enter your children into the competition by creating a video where they will sing the Nigeria National Anthem.
If you are an adult, follow the same instructions below to participate.
Post video on instagram with #ariseochallenge and #unitedNigeria
Send video to CSR@i-naira.com. Our CSR team will upload it on youtube.
The video with the highest likes by the end of August 2017 gets prize money (N100,000 - One-Hundred Thousand Naira only).

Here is a sample video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsZ-klKQdhU

Thank you.
Please note, this is a CSR Project by our company, kindly visit [url]CSR.i-naira.com[/url] to learn more.
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

What is United about Nigeria please?

2 Likes

Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by iDashNaira: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
Barywhyte:

Respect the choice of other Nigerians. If people call for dissolution of Nigeria (which I dnt like), respect their opinions. If they call for restructuring ( which I strongly support), learn to respect that too.

Buying patriotism with 100k is most unpatriotic and evil.

From your post, you are just a politician who just want the status quo to continue or else you simply wouldn't have colorized your appeal with bribery.

rewarding children who participate in a campaign designed to bring family and country together isn't a bribe Sir. It is a reward for the best video. We are a competitive people and there is nothing wrong with rewarding good effort.
Criticism is fine but kindly walk the fine line of points you made above (respect for people's choices).
Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by iDashNaira: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
SnowJay92:

What is United about Nigeria please?

A lot can be united about we as a people if we focus on the positive energy that we all carry as Nigerians. We will agree that whatever we dedicate ourselves to, we always find a way to thrive.

If we all put that energy together and say YES! We are a united people but we want all our leaders to be accountable and responsible to a people starting with a petition. There isn't perfection anywhere...

Here is what AKON has to say about what we as a people need to do for Nigeria and Africa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iquYfLQMYLU

We can unite around the ideas he pointed out.
Re: Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria by Barywhyte(m): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
iDashNaira:

Criticism is fine but kindly walk the fine line of points you made above (respect for people's choices).
Not bribery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Faults Ikpeazu, Says Operation Python Dance Continues Tommorow / US Consul General And His Team Unwinds At Stanel-World In Awka- PICTURES / Court Stops I.G.P From Aiding Cash-strapped Emeka Offor To To Sell Wife's Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.