Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) (22443 Views)

See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics / The Look On Obiano's Face As Buhari Hails Ganduje & Shades Kwankwaso In Paris / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by ussy09(m): 9:23am On Jul 27, 2017
That's wat I call active leader but they should stop flying us out invest n improve our high institutions we deserve the best too nice one senator

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by younglleo: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2017
Ilajeboy:
cry if only dz damned politicians could just invest in Nigerian universities... D forces holding Africa esp Nigeria ehh........ My first FTC on dz forum since joining some weeks back.. Nairaland members need orientation about half need psychiatric evaluation. Seun Osewa and d mods aren't doin enough concerning this afonja vs ipob bullshit but am sure it's due to joblessness.. Soon we'll make headway #ayemafuge
happy for you
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by Pastis: 9:26am On Jul 27, 2017
Why is the letter coming from delta med group and not from the university. Can't the Kano state government obtain admission directly for her students without going through an event marketing company?

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2017
under the pretense of paucity of funds and poor performance of the student.

why are they wasting money on irrelevant things that will not yield positive result , you can take a donkey to the stream but you can't force it to drink , education is haram to this people and there is nothing you or anybody can do about it, someone who can not even score 50%mark in jamb how do you expect the person to perform well in more advance knowledge acquired centre, it can't be possible , just stop wasting Niger Delta Money on unproductive folks, repatriate them back to the north so they can embrace the fate that will befall them, Ndi Ala

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by raysplashinfo(m): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2017
zionmade:

rubbish. he should be sellable only to nigeria wen it becomes islamic republic of nigeria.
I have never seen that guy helping a non muslim. God forbid that kind of leader. Religious bigot to the core
i stand with u ma/sir..
since the day I had been following Nigeria Politrick, this man only move in the motion of his Hasua/Fulani men especially the Fulani Herdsman (Latest Terrorist)..
this same man was the first to get to Ile-Ife when the Yoruba/Fulani Massacre happens, he was demanding a petition..
This same man never went to Delta, Ebonyi, and other affected state...
He won't attain that post come 2019...

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by stevedre: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2017
nextprince:

At least the tax payer's money belongs to Kano state and is being expended on Kano state indigenes, rich or poor, but pls kindly tell us what your state's tax payer's money is being expended on.

I'm even surprised you did not add the usual programmed line "our oyel money".

Those students are not poor. They can call over $10,000 dollars from their Nigerian family in less than 30 minutes if the need arises. As for other states, I will kindly tell you that the beggars and illiterates in Kano is far bigger than most western and eastern states so forget this tax payers illustration because Almost all the Nigerian politians are corrupt birds of the same feathers inresoective of their regions.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by obailala(m): 9:40am On Jul 27, 2017
zionmade:

rubbish. he should be sellable only to nigeria wen it becomes islamic republic of nigeria.
I have never seen that guy helping a non muslim. God forbid that kind of leader. Religious bigot to the core
raysplashinfo:
i stand with u ma/sir..
since the day I had been following Nigeria Politrick, this man only move in the motion of his Hasua/Fulani men especially the Fulani Herdsman (Latest Terrorist)..
this same man was the first to get to Ile-Ife when the Yoruba/Fulani Massacre happens, he was demanding a petition..
This same man never went to Delta, Ebonyi, and other affected state...
He won't attain that post come 2019...

I'm not a Kwankwaso fan and would never want him as president, but common sense tells me he is a current senator of the federal republic of Nigeria representing his Kano state constituents at the NASS; so what exactly is wrong with him bailing out his constituents who are most likely to be Hausa-Fulani Muslims? Or do we expect him as a senator of Kano people to pay for scholarships for Delta State or Anambra students?

If there is anything I know about the man Kwankwaso, it is the fact that he has been a better representative for his constituents than any other senator I know of. He has personally been travelling around the country bailing out his brothers trapped in different police cells (for causing havoc) and lending support/rehabilitation to them in different forms, from Lagos to Osun to Taraba, and this is the least that is expected of a senator.

He is unlike ALL our southern senators who only go to Abuja to stuff their pockets and their bellies and who care less about where they come from. I remember the case of Chinakwe and his Buhari dog who was locked up and we kept wailing and wailing like lost children with no parents/leaders complaining about how Chinakwe would have been released instantly if he was a northerner. Meanwhile Chinakwe had a senator, a rep and a governor who was from his place. But it eventually took a private human rights lawyer to come to his aid before he was released because our leaders down south are all buffoons. Sadly, instead of banging our leaders down south to action, we are more pre-occupied with lamenting about how leaders in the north effectively represent their people. Forgive my long rant! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by hamzeiy: 9:40am On Jul 27, 2017
zionmade:

this guy dull sha..oh.we have seen okowa or a ayade helping muslims isnt it. he is respobsible to the citizens of his state and they love him you can hang your bigoted self if you hate him. get your head straight. bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by valinno(m): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2017
what kind of rescue is that

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by ikevictor: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2017
How can students who made enough grades in Nigeria to win a scholarship find it difficult to stay above 2.0 GPA in Egypt?

Did they award scholarships to their folks instead of really qualified people?

This country is wrong on all sides!!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by raysplashinfo(m): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2017
obailala:

I'm not a Kwankwaso fan and would never want him as president, but common sense tells me he is a current senator of the federal republic of Nigeria representing his Kano state constituents at the NASS; so what exactly is wrong with him bailing out his constituents who are most likely to be Hausa-Fulani Muslims? Or do we expect him as a senator of Kano people to pay for scholarships for Delta State or Anambra students?

If there is anything I know about the man Kwankwaso, it is the fact that he has been a better representative for his constituents than any other senator I know of. He has personally been travelling around the country bailing out his brothers trapped in different police cells (for causing havoc) and lending support/rehabilitation to them in different forms, from Lagos to Osun to Taraba, and this is the least that is expected of a senator.

He is unlike ALL our southern senators who only go to Abuja to stuff their pockets and their bellies and who care less about where they come from. I remember the case of Chinakwe and his Buhari dog who was locked up and we kept wailing and wailing like lost children with no parents/leaders complaining about how Chinakwe would have been released instantly if he was a northerner. Meanwhile Chinakwe had a senator, a rep and a governor who was from his place. But it eventually took a private human rights lawyer to come to his aid before he was released because our leaders down south are all buffoons. Sadly, instead of banging our leaders down south to action, we are more pre-occupied with lamenting about how leaders in the north effectively represent their people. Forgive my long rant! undecided

sir, I understand ur view concerning him defending his Hausa/Fulani people...
is He the only Senator coming from the Region of Hausa/Fulani Territory?...
absolutely NO...
why will he always move in for them when dey are being Tortured by their Host communities?
Was he also in the affected state to sympathize with them when his people Hausa/Fulani unleash their Mayhem on their Host Communities?....
Sir/ma, I will be glad if u can answer my questions..
and then Judge it, if such attitude is found in a person Nurturing a Presidential ambition...
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by kabrud: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2017
[s]
stevedre:

Those students are not poor. They can call over $10,000 dollars from their Nigerian family in less than 30 minutes if the need arises. As for other states, I will kindly tell you that the beggars and illiterates in Kano is far bigger than most western and eastern states so forget this tax payers illustration because Almost all the Nigerian politians are corrupt birds of the same feathers inresoective of their regions.
[/s]
Stop lying. How some of you sit down and churn out these kind of lies and still go to bed still amazes me.
Do you know any one of them? Do you even know of the programme? How do you feel comfortable with these kind of lies? A person that can call his parents and get $10k searching for govt scholarship to study nursing? How is this even logical to you?
Yes, I'm fully aware of the programme and the selection exercise was on merit, those that scaled their ways through the back doors are the low performing ones that will soon be sent back and let me tell you, rich men in the north don't even bother themselves with govt scholarship because of pride.
Again, the person you quoted asked a simple question; what was his state doing with tax payer's money? He didn't ask which state has any number of beggars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by modsfucker: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2017
[b][/b]
ihustler:
Kano taxpayers' money is being spent to send already rich people's children to school in Egypt by Kwankwanso and he wants to create the impression he is actually footing the bill by himself.

Or where would he see such money since he is no longer the governor?

They're not rich people's children.... I knw three in my area that knows nobody and they're among those sponsored to Egypt.

Foreign scholarships during Kwankwaso were without favoritism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by modsfucker: 9:59am On Jul 27, 2017
Awoo88:
This is working hard to court the kind of zombie followership buhari enjoys.

Jonathan enjoyed that Zombie followership more you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 27, 2017
Commendable on the part of Kwankwaso but waste of money in my opinion.

If the selection exercise was carried out and the sponsorship given to candidates on merits, I believe there wouldn't have been allegations of poor academic performance.

"30 out of the 37" students have improved.

Improved from what? Someone might have told them to buckle up and justify the tax payers money being spent on them.

That's 81% of the students struggling with the nursing program.
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by FriendNG: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2017
gbosaa:
Commendable on the part of Kwankwaso but waste of money in my opinion.

If the selection exercise was carried out and the sponsorship given to candidates on merits, I believe there wouldn't have been allegations of poor academic performance.

"30 out of the 37" students have improved.

Improved from what? Someone might have told them to buckle up and justify the tax payers money being spent on them.

That's 81% of the students struggling with the nursing program.

The selection was based on your SSCE performance and all of them have qualified.
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by chymes0359(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2017

what nonsense is this?
We are here in Nigerian universities struggling to graduate with 3.5CGP(2.1 second class upper) and some dummy brains are in Egypt and can't afford 2.0CGP..
What happend to our Nigeria nursing schools that a former sitting governor have to send some people to Egypt to study nursing..
Of what benefit are those people to this dwindly Nigerian labour market?
Rubbish!
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by chymes0359(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2017
modsfucker:
[/b]

They're not rich people's children.... I knw three in my area that knows nobody and they're among those sponsored to Egypt.

Foreign scholarships during Kwankwaso were without favoritism.
[b]
That was another way of looting money..
What happened to Nigerian nursing school..
Dont you think it would have be wiser to save more money, if they were giving the scholarship to study nursing here in Nigeria..
Be Economy wise first.
Rabiu kwankwaso is earning froming the scholarship bro..
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by aumeehn: 10:59am On Jul 27, 2017
ihustler:
Kano taxpayers' money is being spent to send already rich people's children to school in Egypt by Kwankwanso and he wants to create the impression he is actually footing the bill by himself.

Or where would he see such money since he is no longer the governor?
sharaap!! Who told you kano state is as corrupt as your dammed south!! My niece is in Egypt she doesn't know anybody she's an orphan Rabiu musa kwankwaso paid for her edu in Egypt you kon de tok rubbish mtsww! Pesin go dey umahia but be talking about the North like he 's a northerner mtsww!
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by modsfucker: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2017
chymes0359:

That was another way of looting money..
What happened to Nigerian nursing school..
Dont you think it would have be wiser to save more money, if they were giving the scholarship to study nursing here in Nigeria..
Be Economy wise first.
Rabiu kwankwaso is earning froming the scholarship bro..

PTDF and NITDA award foreign scholarships annually. What can you say about that?
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by stevedre: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2017
kabrud:
[s][/s]
Stop lying. How some of you sit down and churn out these kind of lies and still go to bed still amazes me.
Do you know any one of them? Do you even know of the programme? How do you feel comfortable with these kind of lies? A person that can call his parents and get $10k searching for govt scholarship to study nursing? How is this even logical to you?
Yes, I'm fully aware of the programme and the selection exercise was on merit, those that scaled their ways through the back doors are the low performing ones that will soon be sent back and let me tell you, rich men in the north don't even bother themselves with govt scholarship because of pride.
Again, the person you quoted asked a simple question; what was his state doing with tax payer's money? He didn't ask which state has any number of beggars.

Now listen here, I don't always comment on this forum but I chose to do so because I know what am saying. Have you ever been to Egypt or do you live in Egypt ? Do you have vast knowledge about how Nigerians live there ? You should ask me to enlighten you and stop the bullshit about Rich men/politicians not sending their relatives or kids to school abroad on scholarships, they do it allot to gain cheap sympathy from the guilable public so do not come here to mis-quote me with out facts. As for the number of beggars I previously talked about I guess you missed the pun in that, it was just a rethorical statement. Let me know when ever you visit Egypt so I'll direct you to where you will see things for yourself. Most and not all of The students are living large And that is a fact, which poor man child/student rents a 600/700 dollars car per month ? I guess your thoughts are as good as mine so correct me with facts not fairy tales.
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by chymes0359(m): 11:12am On Jul 27, 2017
modsfucker:

PTDF and NITDA award foreign scholarships annually. What can you say about that?

Am one of PTDF beneficiary here in Mautech former FUT-yola..
PTDF abroad scholarship is for masters and ph.d's.. I don't know for NITDA.
That's all..
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2017
Kwankwaso in 2019 what we need is#49yearoldPresidentandbelow# sowwy no more vacancies in Aso Rock for oldies and 'born to rule' elements
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by memilanmania(m): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2017
zionmade:

I am a witness to Kwankwaso helping not only Muslims. Tho you only saying what you have never seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by modsfucker: 11:19am On Jul 27, 2017
chymes0359:

Am one of PTDF beneficiary here in Mautech former FUT-yola..
PTDF abroad scholarship is for masters and ph.d's.. I don't know for NITDA.
That's all..

And I did Msc. and Phd all under PTDF scholarships in the UK.
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by stevedre: 11:21am On Jul 27, 2017
aumeehn:
sharaap!! Who told you kano state is as corrupt as your dammed south!! My niece is in Egypt she doesn't know anybody she's an orphan Rabiu musa kwankwaso paid for her edu in Egypt you kon de tok rubbish mtsww! Pesin go dey umahia but be talking about the North like he 's a northerner mtsww!
Wish her all the best and please encourage her to avoid bad groups. Tell her to tell you the truth about how the rich students live there, most are not from poor homes and am sure you cousin is among the lucky few, once again I wish her all the best.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by FriendNG: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2017
stevedre:

Wish her all the best and please encourage her to avoid bad groups. Tell her to tell you the truth about how the rich students live there, most are not from poor homes and am sure you cousin is among the lucky few, once again I wish her all the best.

You're wrong. Kano State scholarship under Kwankwaso is not what you think. After the screening, he further screen it himself to fish out children of the rich or official in government.
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2017
FriendNG:

The selection was based on your SSCE performance and all of them have qualified.

How come majority of them were struggling then? To make 2.0 CGPA minimum was an uphill task for them.

I believe the reason the present government of Kano state wanted to discontinue the funding was due to their poor performance. The school itself was pleading on their behalf because they needed the money and might lower the bar to make it easy for them.

It should've been the other way round with Ka I state government pleading and the school threatening to have them withdrawn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Poses With Mike Ozekhome & Family In Abuja (Photos) / Insecurity: Buhari Assures Nigerians Of Safety As Bandits Kill 51 In Kaduna / NDLEA Bust: Police Faces Scrutiny Over Abba Kyari's Defiance Of PSC Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.