Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) (22449 Views)

See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics / The Look On Obiano's Face As Buhari Hails Ganduje & Shades Kwankwaso In Paris / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by chymes0359(m): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2017
modsfucker:

And I did Msc. and Phd all under PTDF scholarships in the UK.
Sooh! Whats your point?
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by modsfucker: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2017
chymes0359:

Sooh! Whats your point?

That Kwankwaso is not the only one sending students abroad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by wristbangle: 11:39am On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:
Kwankwaso is sellable

He needs to do more on the party politics

So that he can contest in a sellable party

Baba let him do more than this, he is not a formidable candidate.
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by FriendNG: 11:47am On Jul 27, 2017
gbosaa:

How come majority of them were struggling then? To make 2.0 CGPA minimum was an uphill task for them.

I believe the reason the present government of Kano state wanted to discontinue the funding was due to their poor performance. The school itself was pleading on their behalf because they needed the money and might lower the bar to make it easy for them.

It should've been the other way round with Ka I state government pleading and the school threatening to have them withdrawn.

Go to Nigerian Universities and see how many people with 9 credit and 200+ jamb are withdrawn.

30 have meet the requirements why repatriate them.

Even if all are scoring 0, as far as they are on scholarship which the state government agreed to sponsors, they should not be repatriated until the school withdraw them.

You want them back home after 3 years despite scaling through the 2.0 then you're wicked.
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by chymes0359(m): 11:50am On Jul 27, 2017
modsfucker:

That Kwankwaso is not the only one sending students abroad.
Meaning?
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2017
grin
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
FriendNG:

Go to Nigerian Universities and see how many people with 9 credit and 200+ jamb are withdrawn.

30 have meet the requirements why repatriate them.

Even if all are scoring 0, as far as they are on scholarship which the state government agreed to sponsors, they should not be repatriated until the school withdraw them.

You want them back home after 3 years despite scaling through the 2.0 then you're wicked.

I didn't ask for them to be withdrawn. I asked the question because I know from population figures I have seen that Kano state has one of the highest populations in Nigeria, at least that's what INEC told us.

From this huge population, 37 students emerged from a rigorously conducted selection exercise.
They were selected on merit, sent to Egypt on tax payers money and they have been finding it difficult to make the grades !!

Is there no university or college in Nigeria that offer nursing education where these people would've gone to at a cheaper cost?

In Nigeria, state fund is no body's money, it should be 'expended' according to the beret minister as they wish.

How much is being spent on each student to acquire such diploma/degree at the university in Egypt? I hope Egyptian government give them jobs with such performances otherwise it wouldn't be wise to spend so much, come back home 'mago magoly' secure jobs meant for better qualified and more competent people.
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by GameGod(m): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
FriendNG:

Don't say what you don't know. They are children of the poor not rich. Kwankwaso personally screen scholarship list before approving.

BTW: God bless him for this timely intervention.
Which 2019? Lol
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by frank202012: 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
FriendNG:

Don't say what you don't know. They are children of the poor not rich. Kwankwaso personally screen scholarship list before approving.

BTW: God bless him for this timely intervention.

so the children of the poor with blocked heads re the only ppl he saw in kano?
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by kabrud: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
[s]
stevedre:

Now listen here, I don't always comment on this forum but I chose to do so because I know what am saying. Have you ever been to Egypt or do you live in Egypt ? Do you have vast knowledge about how Nigerians live there ? You should ask me to enlighten you and stop the bullshit about Rich men/politicians not sending their relatives or kids to school abroad on scholarships, they do it allot to gain cheap sympathy from the guilable public so do not come here to mis-quote me with out facts. As for the number of beggars I previously talked about I guess you missed the pun in that, it was just a rethorical statement. Let me know when ever you visit Egypt so I'll direct you to where you will see things for yourself. Most and not all of The students are living large And that is a fact, which poor man child/student rents a 600/700 dollars car per month ? I guess your thoughts are as good as mine so correct me with facts not fairy tales.
[/s]
Still very empty, mention any of the students you know from rich homes and save me the task of reading empty epistle.
In my own case, two of them are in my neighbourhood and their fathers (both of them) are petty traders in the market.
Stop lying, your case is getting annoying.
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by FriendNG: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
gbosaa:

I didn't ask for them to be withdrawn. I asked the question because I know from population figures I have seen that Kano state has one of the highest populations in Nigeria, at least that's what INEC told us.

From this huge population, 37 students emerged from a rigorously conducted selection exercise.
They were selected on merit, sent to Egypt on tax payers money and they have been finding it difficult to make the grades !!

There is nothing like rigorous selection exercise, no exam was written. They only need your SSCE and Jamb score which we know people sometimes do gt result they could not defend. I myself have submitted my document during the scholarship schemes.

Is there no university or college in Nigeria that offer nursing education where these people would've gone to at a cheaper cost?

In Nigeria, state fund is no body's money, it should be 'expended' according to the beret minister as they wish.

And who tell you others have not been sponsored to study in Nigerian Universities in Edo, Katsina, Kwara, Ekiti and many other universities undeer the same scholarship schemes. While others are taken abroad to study medicine, nursing, piloting in india and china.

How much is being spent on each student to acquire such diploma/degree at the university in Egypt? I hope Egyptian government give them jobs with such performances otherwise it wouldn't be wise to spend so much, come back home 'mago magoly' secure jobs meant for better qualified and more competent people.

Many other sponsored students have performed well with first class degree and second upper degrees. You should know that not 37 were sponsored and also it is not only egypt.
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by tuniski: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
OkoYibo:

Which Dankwambo? How many votes can he pull in his immediate region?

You think refinement is a basis of election?
Dankwambo needs just to be sellable in the south to win the presidency. 30% of the northern votes will be just fine. That he will get from middle belt. 2019 sai dankwambo.
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by stevedre: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
FriendNG:

You're wrong. Kano State scholarship under Kwankwaso is not what you think. After the screening, he further screen it himself to fish out children of the rich or official in government.

I never even called out Kwankwaso, I generalized based on the ones ive met. Like i said, most of them not all and I hope you know Kano/Kwankwaso is not the only state/person offering scholarships to students in Nigeria. Please ask the students you know in Egypt about our Nigerian (mostly Hausa) students other Universities like American University, Cairo University and Al hazar schools. My brother you will be amazed, trust when I tell you Egypt is another coded Dubai where so many rich Nigerian are hiding too much money building estates and other structures.
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by FriendNG: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
stevedre:

I never even called out Kwankwaso, I generalized based on the ones ive met. Like i said, most of them not all and I hope you know Kano/Kwankwaso is not the only state/person offering scholarships to students in Nigeria. Please ask the students you know in Egypt about our Nigerian (mostly Hausa) students other Universities like American University, Cairo University and Al hazar schools. My brother you will be amazed, trust when I tell you Egypt is another coded Dubai where so many rich Nigerian are hiding too much money building estates and other structures.

Agreed. But specifically for this thread we are referring to those ones sponsored by Kano state government under Kwankwaso.
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by stevedre: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
kabrud:
[s][/s]
Still very empty, mention any of the students you know from rich homes and save me the task of reading empty epistle.
In my own case, two of them are in my neighborhood and their fathers (both of them) are petty traders in the market.

Just listen to yourself, so you expect me to mention names on a forum like nairaland. I guess you do not have much to lose in life so privacy and security means nothing to you. I owe you no further explanation but if you can, ask the people you know in Egypt about all I said. Case closed
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by olajizz01(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:
Kwankwaso is sellable

He needs to do more on the party politics

So that he can contest in a sellable party
kwankaso is not sellable in south,he is very tribalistic,the crisis between Ife and Hauses exposed him completely,he came to osun stampeded the govnor and the FG to prosecute the Yoruba just because his tribe were at the receiving ends.Had it been the reversed was the case,u will not even heard his voice talkless of commiserate with the victims,we have had enough of them killing others outside their tribe,they will not even condemn the action of their kinmen talkless of commiserating with the victims.Note:I am a muslim and i was born in Kaduna b4 moving back to my region SW as a result of incessant killings,therefore,no hating,i am just saying the fact about them.
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by stevedre: 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
FriendNG:

Agreed. But specifically for this thread we are referring to those ones sponsored by Kano state government under Kwankwaso.
You're right, this is about the students sponsored by Kwankwaso but I had to use the opportunity to say what I observed in Egypt. Do have a great day ahead.
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by FriendNG: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
stevedre:

You're right, this is about the students sponsored by Kwankwaso but I had to use the opportunity to say what I observed in Egypt. Do have a great day ahead.

Welcome
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by ihustler(m): 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
aumeehn:
sharaap!! Who told you kano state is as corrupt as your dammed south!! My niece is in Egypt she doesn't know anybody she's an orphan Rabiu musa kwankwaso paid for her edu in Egypt you kon de tok rubbish mtsww! Pesin go dey umahia but be talking about the North like he 's a northerner mtsww!

I dont give a hoot on what your GwanGwanZoo Bullsh!t is.

You have not answered my Question, you 'Goro' loving piece of sh*t!

'where would he see such money since he is no longer the governor?'
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by ihustler(m): 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
kabrud:
[s][/s]
In my own case, two of them are in my neighbourhood and their fathers (both of them) are petty traders in the market.

Three of them are in my area and they are from rich homes!!!

Chikena!!
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by aumeehn: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
ihustler:

I dont give a hoot on what your GwanGwanZoo Bullsh!t is.

You have not answered my Question, you 'Goro' loving piece of sh*t!

'where would he see such money since he is no longer the governor?'
Shut up! Your papa money don lost! Pork and dog eating piece of shit! Mtsww disgusting shege!
Re: Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) by ihustler(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
aumeehn:
Shut up! Your papa money don lost! Pork and dog eating piece of shit! Mtsww disgusting shege!

Stup!d Fu uck, which Boko Haram Sleeper Cell do you belong to, seriously?

Thank God, finally we got one could use the Internet.

Almajiri!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu / Elumelu’s Afriland Properties Responds To Termination Of Falomo Shopping Centre / PHOTOS: Trailer Drivers Still Driving During Daytime In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.