Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) (31372 Views)

Baby With Deformity In Aba, Abia Dies 30 Minutes After Birth / Please What's This Skin Deformity? (Semi Graphic) / Baby Born With Deformity In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by felixalida: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
MEILYN:
Ugbamaka.. Sounds like an Igbo name to me. I was hoping to hear Adenekan or Alburuhassam village. Why would Igala people name their village an Igbo sounding name?

NOTE: I am from Olamaboro local government of Kogi State, a pure Igala man and a proud Biafran.

May his surgery go well..
Uweh Ida ida, elah!.
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by titusenes: 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
Get well soon
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by Littlefish(f): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
God Almighty will grant the surjouns the ability to help the young man in Jesus name Go and come back with your testimony.
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by technicallyrich(m): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
At first I thought it was our missing president buhari and i looked closely i was disappointed and I started wishing it was him.now I am angry is not buhari.
We all know that the illiterate is sick but we don't know which type of sickness.
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by Rayman5(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
darioNaharis:
How does he poo??

Sometimes I wonder how God feels watching all these and just sitting on the throne waiting for us to die and come and praise him for eternity
YOU KNOW NOTHING BOY
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
shocked
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by davidodiba(m): 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
KAYD007:

he ain't regretting anything.... He has used his God giving brain to reason logically and appropraitely too. And which god are you talking about? A burial poster of a 14 years old girl who was raped to death is on the internet...you talking about the god that watched the act being perpetuated and could not give the perpetuator a resounding spiritual slap while he was about to commit the act, to save the little girl, butwill now decide to kill some one who asked a valid question? undecided

Both you and all Godless fools will have a day to regret. That you are still breathing is God's fault? One day you will wake up to really regret on the other side. You have no right to question what the rationale behind His own creations. Create a small foetus if you can. You and all atheists will wake after dying to an endless regret if you change not. If you quote me again, I will look for you
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by Gboliwe: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
May God bless whoever brought this here. I met this boy in 2013, i tried all i could to get attention for him. The highest I went was speaking with the then Deputy Governor. I couldnt speak with the governor who incidentally is from the same area. I met the LG Chairman and the councillor. Along the line, I lost my contact person's number. Not lost, actually, I still have it but it doesnt connect anymore. I have always felt bad each time I remember the brother. I took some pictures with him then too.

I sincerely hope help will come now.

cc r231, I told you about him then, do you remember? I even tried to talk to Pa Eziachi but dude felt I was chyking him. He totally ignored me

1 Like

Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by uwa244(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
They better amputate the leg.
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by stevococus(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=MEILYN post=58877159]Ugbamaka.. Sounds like an Igbo name to me. I was hoping to hear Adenekan or Alburuhassam village. Why would Igala people name their village an Igbo sounding name?

NOTE: I am from Olamaboro local government of Kogi State, a pure Igala man and a proud Biafran.

May his surgery go well.. [am not sure you are fom there, mabe you are the type that hardly visit your home town. for your information UGBAMAKA is a town in olamaboro LGA beside INELE
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by MEILYN(m): 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=stevococus post=58891831][/quote]Lol, did I say it's not a town in Olamaboro local government? Please read and understand my post very well.
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by mechanics(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
wishing him a successful surgery.
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by friyina1(f): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
MEILYN:
Ugbamaka.. Sounds like an Igbo name to me. I was hoping to hear Adenekan or Alburuhassam village. Why would Igala people name their village an Igbo sounding name?

May his surgery go well..
Igalas are not Biafran my friend. J
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 28, 2017
darioNaharis:
How does he poo??

Sometimes I wonder how God feels watching all these and just sitting on the throne waiting for us to die and come and praise him for eternity

Thunder fire you and the rest of your doomed generation, burn hard in hell where you belong!!! #Waka!!!!!!

Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 28, 2017
GodBlessMe4Life:

Thunder fire you and the rest of your doomed generation, burn hard in hell where you belong!!! #Waka!!!!!!

I know you're a Dumbass slowpoke

Please stop showing it off everywhere you go
Re: Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) by r231(m): 9:06am On Jul 28, 2017
Gboliwe:
May God bless whoever brought this here. I met this boy in 2013, i tried all i could to get attention for him. The highest I went was speaking with the then Deputy Governor. I couldnt speak with the governor who incidentally is from the same area. I met the LG Chairman and the councillor. Along the line, I lost my contact person's number. Not lost, actually, I still have it but it doesnt connect anymore. I have always felt bad each time I remember the brother. I took some pictures with him then too.

I sincerely hope help will come now.

cc r231, I told you about him then, do you remember? I even tried to talk to Pa Eziachi but dude felt I was chyking him. He totally ignored me

Yes I remember. First thing that came to mind when I saw the news. So it's 2013 wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Hit By Severe Form Of Mouth Cancer In North (Disturbing Photos) / Missing Man's Body Recovered From A Dam In Benue (Disturbing Photo / Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.