Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. (24830 Views)

Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa / I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano / Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by DeMekus: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2017
Michael004:
See your land hehehe
Can you compare that to Lagos? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2017
`
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by DeMekus: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2017
Michael004:
That does not stop your entire lineage from licking the teeth. Your father can do anything for money. Your father that can sell you just to buy okada or exchange you for rice hehehe, name him no go lick tinubu's teeth. Lol.
The Tinubu you worship is a slave to the Hausas and Fulanis.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5721278_images87_jpeg2e51aa7fbd2aa3171aec8b9c9959198f

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by 8stargeneral: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2017
...and wht are dey gaining from d government before,dis man is a clown

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by IgboSubmarine: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2017
allrightsir:

You can think what you want, If it makes you feel better about your life to believe in Biafra then carry on, I am just being real with you. I have said it many times I would rather the Ibos go. Every problem in this country can be traced to Ibo "dissatisfaction" you are always dissatisfied, na only una dey? It makes no difference to my life if Ibos go or stay. When there was war between 1967 and 1970 we didnt feel it in the SW, life carried on as normal, if the country splits up today we wont feel it either.

Let me the clear if the country splits, the 2 regions who will benefit the most are the SW and the SS and the SE will find that they need the SW to survive because to survive you need trade.

I'm just telling you that Nigeria is not a country where the life of the poor man has value, unless your elite want Biafra, it will never happen.

Save this and read it every ten years as you celebrate another 10 year anniversary of the Biafra struggle or in 50 years when your children are celebratiing 100 years of the Biafra struggle.

We have heard you
and thanks for the advice

Now can you get out of this thread and focus on threads related to Yoruba challenges while we discuss ours and our desire for Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by DeMekus: 9:50am On Jul 27, 2017
Michael004:
See your land hehehe
Yoruba is synonymous to cowardice. shocked

Awolowo ate rat poison and died.

Oduduwa was thrown out of heaven and he landed on a brown roof.

Tinubu sold all Yoruba rights to self-determination to Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by Michael004: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

See unity begging

You are disgrace to humanity

Odua region has lots of issues to thrash

Go and thrash those issues and leave Igbos to discuss theirs
See this afokungbemu, If you want to discuss your issue, carry your matter to that immitated nairaland wannabe biafrasay. Then you will know nobody cares about your existence. Don't bring one useless thread here to get our attention. Go to your useless site. Simple as abc.
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by rainylad(f): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2017
allrightsir:

You can think what you want, If it makes you feel better about your life to believe in Biafra then carry on, I am just being real with you. I have said it many times I would rather the Ibos go. Every problem in this country can be traced to Ibo "dissatisfaction" you are always dissatisfied, na only una dey? It makes no difference to my life if Ibos go or stay. When there was war between 1967 and 1970 we didnt feel it in the SW, life carried on as normal, if the country splits up today we wont feel it either.

Let me the clear if the country splits, the 2 regions who will benefit the most are the SW and the SS and the SE will find that they need the SW to survive because to survive you need trade.

I'm just telling you that Nigeria is not a country where the life of the poor man has value, unless your elite want Biafra, it will never happen.

Save this and read it every ten years as you celebrate another 10 year anniversary of the Biafra struggle or in 50 years when your children are celebratiing 100 years of the Biafra struggle.

...Blablabla abeg keep quiet..Yorubaman mind your business...no one asked for your opinion and analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by IgboSubmarine: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2017
rainylad:

...Blablabla abeg keep quiet..Yorubaman mind your business...no one asked for your opinion and analysis.

There is no thread about Igbos or Biafrans that Yorubas will not poke nose

Lord Lugard is a curse to have joined us with these busybodies

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by valinno(m): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2017
The boycott is to show that Biafra issue is more important than any election

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by HeGeMon(m): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2017
Stop masturbating this early
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1) The Igbos did not suffer after the civil war when they rose from the ashes to become the most successful and enterprising tribe in Nigeria.

2) The Igbos did not suffer despite being marginalized by all the administrations.

But deluded Gov. WIllie Obiano thinks the Igbos will suffer if there is no election in his state.

This is not just blasphemy, but the height of delusion.

Willie Obiano is not even respected by his immediate family, so I wonder how he became an Igbo god.

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by Okeikpu(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1) The Igbos did not suffer after the civil war when they rose from the ashes to become the most successful and enterprising tribe in Nigeria.

2) The Igbos did not suffer despite being marginalized by all the administrations.

But deluded Gov. WIllie Obiano thinks the Igbos will suffer if there is no election in his state.

Willie Obiano is not even respected by his immediate family, so I wonder how he became an Igbo god.

Don't mind the drunk
Let him continue crying

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by okeyfermod(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2017
MY PEOPLE, WHOEVER IS CLOSE TO NNAMDI KANU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FLOAT A POLITICAL PARTY WITH RESTRUCTURING AS ITS MANDATE, WE WILL GLADLY VOTE SUCH A PARTY INTO GOVT HOUSE IN ALL EASTERN STATE:
WE GAT TO WIN THIS BATTLE IN OUR BACKYARD FIRST, BEFORE WE GO FOR POLITICAL INDEPENDENCE.
BOYCOTTING THE UPCOMING ELECTION WILL NOT DO ANY GOOD, IT WILL ONLY GIVE OBIANO THE AUTHORITY TO LOOT, SIGHTING THAT HE DID NOT RECEIVE THE PEOPLES SUPPORT, HENCE HE WILL NOT BE ANSWERABLE TO THEM.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, IPOB SHOULD FLOAT A PARTY, CAPITALIZE ON THE PEOPLES SUPPORT, WIN ELECTIONS AND RESTRUCTURE THE SOUTH EAST FIRST, WHEN THAT WORKS THE REST OF THE COUNTRY COULD BE SWAYED TO JOIN THE FIGHT FOR RESTRUCTURING, THIS IS MY OPINION, SORRY ABOUT THE ALL CAP, ITS HOW IM FEELING ABOUT THIS COUNTRY AT THE MOMENT.
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by Michael004: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2017
DeMekus:

Yoruba is synonymous to cowardice. shocked

Awolowo ate rat poison and died.

Oduduwa was thrown out of heaven and he landed on a brown roof.

Tinubu sold all Yoruba rights to self-determination to Fulanis.
I will rather die than run away to Abidjan, dressed like a woman at night, leave my people behind to die like chicken and be wasted for nothing and then come back after many years to contest election and still lose woefully even in my place of of birth and town. I have never seen coward like that in my life. We all know Hitler, he did like a man when been defeated, he does not run away. New dictionary word.
Ojukwu : When cowardly run away from from something or trouble.
Example, Emeka ojukwus when the trouble started despite his chest beating.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by Lightening: 9:59am On Jul 27, 2017
Michael004:
This is far better and preferable to every sensible one than to live with chimpanzee in the bush. See your origin.

Charles Darwin younger brother. You that descended from the sky, how market?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by Michael004: 9:59am On Jul 27, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

There is no thread about Igbos or Biafrans that Yorubas will not poke nose

Lord Lugard is a curse to have joined us with these busybodies
When you go to biafrasay, you will know how irrelevant you are.
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by HeGeMon(m): 10:00am On Jul 27, 2017
https://www.blueprint.ng/germany-to-ipob-others-respect-nigerias-constitution-territorial-integrity/
ESDKING:
Which census consequences ,na today Igbos begin to feel marginalised ?
So, they should go on and on and on, don't be deceived with this trash.
Election has been boycotted already.
Those people that have higher number during census, how are they better of.?
The govt should continue with their marginalisation because Igbos are used to it.

No election till they give us the date for referendum.!!

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by ikevictor: 10:01am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

he wants to type rubbish again.

I am sure he drinks gasoline every morning.
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by DeMekus: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2017
Michael004:
I will rather die than run away to Abidjan, dressed like a woman at night, leave my people behind to die like chicken and be wasted for nothing and then come back after many years to contest election and still lose woefully even in my place of of birth and town. I have never seen coward like that in my life. We all know Hitler, he did like a man when been defeated, he does not run away. New dictionary word.
Ojukwu : When cowardly run away from from something or trouble.
Example, Emeka ojukwus when the trouble started despite his chest beating.
See epistle of painment! Who get time to read your woes? cheesy grin
You go die today. grin grin grin

Tinubu has mouth odour.

Awolowo drank rat poison.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by 2016v2017: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by Okeikpu(m): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2017
See who's talking
The oil in ur land is byn managed by an Awusa almajiri for over 7 decades
N you are here talking nonsense

Very useless human being sad
Election will hold in ur asss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by 2016v2017: 10:05am On Jul 27, 2017
ESDKING:
Which census consequences ,na today Igbos begin to feel marginalised ?
So, they should go on and on and on, don't be deceived with this trash.
Election has been boycotted already.
Those people that have higher number during census, how are they better of.?
The govt should continue with their marginalisation because Igbos are used to it.

No election till they give us the date for referendum.!!

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by 0b100100111: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2017
grin grin grin

Confused sets of lots

So divided like never before

Osinbajo sould jut cede the country to Somaiia, Syria or Yemen

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by Franchise21(m): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

First time you've made sense. I'll agree with u
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by Oblang(m): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2017
Ipob boycotting the election will only increase APC chance in anambra because as little as it may be, the APC supporters there will come out to vote and their vote will be counted....
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by ofai: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2017
Oblang:
Ipob boycotting the election will only increase APC chance in anambra because as little as it may be, the APC supporters there will come out to vote and their vote will be counted....

Nonsense.....Apga will be so foolish to play with their incumbency. Whether there is election boycott or not, APGA still wins
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by sepalapen(m): 10:14am On Jul 27, 2017
Ewo o! so i dey inside soup i dont know where is lemme sef come let me be going
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by Michael004: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2017
DeMekus:

Can you compare that to Lagos? shocked shocked
Are you this confused? Thought you said Lagos is no man's land hehehehe. You want me to bring the flood that has destroyed your land despite being landlocked?
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by DIMGUY(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2017
You use soldier shoot them as usual okwaya.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by chrischukszy01(m): 10:22am On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Do u even have a voters card?...u just sit at the comfort of ur house an b typing rubbish upandown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Budget Padding: You’re Ignorant And Dubious, Dogara Blasts Tinubu / SGF Suspension: How Threat To Withhold $1:2bn EU Aid Forced Buhari's Hand / Governor Zulum Visits Bomb Blast Victims In Borno Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.