Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. (24763 Views)

Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa / I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano / Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by Muhannah123(f): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
Igbos:

Nope, Analbra is the right sperring, you guys don't get it right.

you are saying rubbish with confidence
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Muhannah123:

l

before nko what do u expect......den get education?.....stealing-A1..drug dealing- excellent......corruption-very good.......i dont event know y yourba are against them leaving is it not nice for a group of vissionles and senseless pple to form a big community for themselves? grin

We don't need any silly arguments about drugs and kidnapping and skull-mining and yahoo-yahoo and flatinoes and afonjas and all that rubbish. Some of you really need to grow up and get a life. Don't spend all this time online in worthless pursuits peddling childish, playground ethnic hate. Clearly, you have nothing of substance to contribute to this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by Muhannah123(f): 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
ba7man:
after typing this, this poster will board an Ekene dili Chukwu bus to Odua republic never to return to Biafra except during christmas.

That is if she's not already in Odua republic already. undecided

if ur stupid village where u all clame u came from is ok for u guys , u wont pack all ur family to yoruba land to struggle and latter pack eachothers in the bus like headless chicken to ur villages when it is december....awon oponu angry
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by Muhannah123(f): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=supereagle post=58873478][/quote]

oga den dey shocked u from village
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by Muhannah123(f): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
DeMekus:

Tinubu has mouth odour.

if den give u 1million naira for u to kiss him, wont u kiss him? wahlai ode nie
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by Muhannah123(f): 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
googlepikins:
honestly South was|te people are useless

may amadi oha dash u hot slap.....omo ale( bastard)
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by SegunAdewole: 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
allrightsir:

you suffer from poverty of the mind. You complain of Muslims but you all run to Dubai. you complain of yoruba/Hausa but where are all of you if not Lagos and Abuja. The quicker you understand that your problem is not tribe or religion the quicker you start to make progress.

You need a mentality adjustment, the problem is a class problem, the elite v the masses and even if you get a Bifra (which will never happen) it is the same elite who impoverish you today that will rule you and impoverish you in Biafra.

This muslimi make we head word abeg. If you are wiser than Igbos as you claim, there won't be IDP camps in ogbomosho and oshogbom as you have today.

You keep voting every 4 years while IDP camps keep multiplying in your SW region every 4 years. What is the essence of the votes then. Wretched ewedu muslim morons who do the same thing everytime and expect a different result grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by DeMekus: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
Muhannah123:

if den give u 1million naira for u to kiss him, wont u kiss him? wahlai ode nie
Afonja gay spotted!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by OreMI22: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
proeast:
You may want Biafra as you claim, but obviously, your personal interest in Obiano/APGA is apparently overriding your interest in Biafra realization. Why are you using high sounding words like there is going to be Armageddon if the Anambra election is boycotted. FYI, the total boycott of Anambra election and subsequent others across Igboland will hasten the collapse of Nigeria and the emergence of Nigeria. Even if doing so will cause us some inconvenience, then so be it, NO SACRIFICE IS TOO BIG TO MAKE FOR BIAFRA, AFTER ALL, SOME HAVE ALREADY PAID THE SUPREME PRICE FOR IT. WE EXPECT SUCH STATEMENT LIKE THE ONE YOU MADE BECAUSE COMMISSIONERS, CRONIES OF OBIANO, FAMILY AND FRIENDS, AND SUCH OTHERS THAT HAVE PERSONAL INTEREST WILL WANT THE ELECTION TO HOLD FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.

Bro,

I used to be pro-election boycott like you. But i have reasoned it step by step and seen that it is an action that will hurt Anambra ordinary citizens more than the oppressors in Abuja or Kano or Kaduna. I agree with those that say governorship and LGA elections must be exempt from IPOB boycott because they carry little or no significance nationally.

I can tell you that if civil servants were owed for 5 years and schools close for 4 years it won't bring about any referendum.

.What can bring referendum vote?

1. Help the militants to STOP continued oil flow from Biafraland.
(The ONLY thing Fulani desperately wants in Biafraland is OIL) It does not matter how much pollution or killings that must happen for them to get OIL. If you help a low grade hit and run against all oil infrastructure, it doesn't matter if you destroy one pipe in 6 months, just keep it going, it will bring you referendum than not voting in 1,000 local government or state elections.

2. Boycott federal elections.
President must win 25% of majority votes in 25% of the states. If PDP and APC choose their Presidential candidates from the north, they need the south to decide who will become the winner.
If you boycott the presidential elections in 2 regions in the south, no winner will emerge and therefore it will make sense to negotiate with you to have by-elections in those states for a clear winner to emerge as President.

Now, list for me in chronological order how boycotting a a gubernatorial or LGA election can produce the same effect as #2 above?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by Chikeluba25(m): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
www. Willie Will Win

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by Chikeluba25(m): 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ndi ara boycott.... the last time I checked, Lieutenant General Tukur Yusuf Buratai is still incharge, and he is not in enmity with Obiano..... figure out the meaning

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by Markfemi2: 2:32am On Jul 28, 2017
koning:

This was because we had Meritocracy then. Belewa was from the British school of thought. Appointments were done on merit then and IGBOs were leading in almost all aspects of life. Igbos had top positions everywhere because they were the most educated and qualified.

Ahmadu Bello resisted an Igbo VC at ABU purely on tribal sentiments and pride.

Another fat lie
Na nnandi azikwe do am
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 28, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
what is a biafran thread doing on a yoruba forum?
has it come to your notice that if all igbos on Nairaland refuse to login SEUN will cry
so be careful about the things you say so you dont destroy someone's means of making money
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by Blue3k(m): 5:29am On Jul 28, 2017
kaluxy007:
has it come to your notice that if all igbos on Nairaland refuse to login SEUN will cry
so be careful about the things you say so you dont destroy someone's means of making money

Is that suppose to be a witty response. Lol he'll be whipping his tears your ad revenue your providing him.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by Decryptor(m): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2017
nopains:

bro go and read what the military decree we call constitution says. in absence of a governor his deputy takes over,in absence of deputy governor the speaker of state house takes over,in absence of the speaker the chief judge of state takes over. so the issue of appointing a sole administrator does not count here. i know some people must vote that day but the decree-constitution says the winner must get 1/3 of votes cast in 2/3 of all the local govts in the state.

The presence of a Governor means there will be a deputy Governor...if there is no Governor, then how will there be a deputy who is usually appointed as the running mate of the Governor? If there is no Governor or Deputy, then there is no Gubernatorial administration and when the tenure of the speaker of the house runs out and even if the chief judge takes over, at a time, there will be a declaration of "state of emergency" and then an administrator will be appointed. Obasanjo did it in Ekiti State in the past.
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. by suremanpatriot: 3:11am On Jul 29, 2017
Igbos:

Suit yourself.. I am from Ihiala Analbra State. I have my voter card and on that day I Wii vote. grin
misdirection of youths in igboland,instead of them to shape up and demand for good governance,they are busy making their place non habitable for investors and growth.pity

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) / Keyamo To Oshiomhole: I'm Not Responsible For Your Political Misfortune / Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.