Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook (21338 Views)

Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle / Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by wintersnow(m): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
This guy die with earpiece? Wtf who does that?
I bet he was listening to Davido's song

1 Like

Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by MissRaine69(f): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
He did not belong to a "cult" his friends and a young man in question called their group "the cult" OP don't twists things to make them newsworthy.
Its reported he used to joke about this just as flippant comments about ending ones life are made from time to time.
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by Iamsammy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lies! How can someone hang himself with his leg on d ground

1 Like

Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by enemyofprogress: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
See what buhari has caused again,even outside Nigeria
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by seunmohmoh(f): 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
wow

Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by DarkRebel69: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
Are you _fucking kidding me? shocked shocked I fūcking knew this dude. We met in a transcontinental rap battle group on Facebook in 2010 and we traded bars (text and audio) for years, with the likes of Kimmy Lease and Daniel George Crulley. I used to serve as his rap mentor on Whatsapp back then. Heck, he even gave me the digits of two Zambian chicks. We were that close.

Damn! I want to believe this is some prank, but it doesn't seem quite so. Christ! Life is one hell of a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by Rukky55(f): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
Karlovich:
buhari it will never be well with u, other Africans are now learning from nigerians on how to commit suicide. Sango punish u
it happens in Zambia not Nigeria read b4 u comment. insulting someone old enough to b ur father is disrespectful.i pray sango give u brain. mtchewwwwwww ITK Lyk u
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by oake(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
It's the end time no doubt!

Samuel Ndubueze
"The Cult will miss you my nigga. Sorry you had to go about the sacrifice this way but it is what it is..."

He may well have belonged to a cult going by his posts and that of his friends. It is also possible that he was tired of evil deeds and demands and decided to end it all.
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by Humanace: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
To some of you this is just another Facebook trend.and you might be having a laugh out of something that has brought grief to other people..and believe it or not really death is only taken serious when it happens to someone close to u or a friend...your prayers should be May GOD allow evil before us that we should even contemplate attempting suicide...

�️
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by Ernestyn(f): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He died a brave man.

The fear of death is what keeps most people from committing suicide.

This man conquered that fear,
That in itself is worth some commendation.

Maybe u can give it a try too. Since u not scared. Pls conquer that FEAR and make urself d next online.

1 Like

Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by XtraTochi: 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
Divay22:
Dude is selfish o
He couldn't even think about those that love him. angry angry angry angry
People care,when it's already too late.We just like taking things for granted, I believe if one person among his friends could encourage him,he wouldn't have done it....
The loved ones that couldn't look out for him, the ones that saw the post and passed or ones that mocked him
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by Divay22(f): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
XtraTochi:
The loved ones that couldn't look out for him, the ones that saw the post and passed or ones that mocked him
Every one of them
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by Chikpat(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
ecoeco:

He even took pre suicide screen shot
Wat a deucedly pedestrian dingleberry a precociously depraved hemorrhoid an ineffably pedestrian twit and a debauched urine-reeking depravity of genetics

#Eco99#

Is Hon. Patrick your father?
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by kunzel(m): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Karlovich:
buhari it will never be well with u, other Africans are now learning from nigerians on how to commit suicide. Sango punish u
You are a deranged fool. I hope you follow him to commit suicide. Oloriburuku, eni aijiri, eni aijiko. Your father should have used a condom.

1 Like

Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by goodjadesblog: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
Video: Two Sisters Commits Suicide By Jumping From 5th Floor Minutes After Each Other.

http://goodjadesblog.com/2017/07/27/video-two-sisters-commits-suicide-by-jumping-from-5th-floor-minutes-after-each-other/
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by Choiszman(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
He's probably joined some cult

and was brain washed to doing something like this...

it's sad
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by intruxive(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
That guy disnt comit suicide. He was killed, no one can hang himself kneeling down on the ground. The tree is too short and doesnt look strong enough to withstand his weight. And they even put his ear fones back on after killing him
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by fpeter(f): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
young people are vulnerable and easily deceived, they think suicide is another way of being a legend or hero.
Don't take mental issues for granted, if a young person is fascinated with the idea of suicide please help them.
Don't make fun of them, you don't know what a person is going true and how far they're willing to carry out their
threats. Be kind to people always, say the right things to redirect them NOT making jest of their posts.
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by leej(m): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
Beehshorp:

When will you commit your own suicide?

Please I need to know too!! ..Mr brave.
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by Franzinni: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
The world is crowded already so i guess he did the right thing... Now there is more fresh air to go round...
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by delishpot: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
Cult sacrifice ke? So his cult ordered it? Bad gang mostly leads to early grave
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by roqrules04(m): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
He is a coward for commiting suicide
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by pesuwe(m): 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
I don't think that guy is normal
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by hisMrs(f): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
sacrificing yourself for humanity abi wetin? is he Jesus Christ the second? abegi. he must have offended in his cult and was given d option to kill himself of b killed
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by AlfaAce(m): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
intruxive:
That guy disnt comit suicide. He was killed, no one can hang himself kneeling down on the ground. The tree is too short and doesnt look strong enough to withstand his weight. And they even put his ear fones back on after killing him
this is what I think as well, that boy was killed...nothing has so far convinced me to believe otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by AlfaAce(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
hisMrs:
sacrificing yourself for humanity abi wetin? is he Jesus Christ the second? abegi. he must have offended in his cult and was given d option to kill himself of b killed
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A young man has reportedly killed himself days after hinting about his death on Facebook. The guy identified as Mpanjilwa Mulwanda was on Tuesday found hanging dead on a tree. Friends jokingly encouraged him to kill himself after he hinted that he was going to die by hanging.

In one post he said that he was going to die that very day while in another he justified his death saying the ultimate sacrifice is sacrificing oneself for the rest of humanity.

Days earlier, Mpanjilwa who has been alleged to belong to a cult - posted a photo of himself and a hanging rope around his neck...

Few hours before, he updated his Facebook post to ‘Fin’

He was found hanged on a tree hours later with headsets still in his ears.

See screenshots below.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/man-who-repeatedly-talked-about-ending-his-life-finally-commits-suicide.html

Not every death that looks like suicide is suicide.
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by Justiceleague1: 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
Suicide aint a way out....taking sniper,otapiapia or RATATTAK is a one way ticket to hell..
Bawo la ma so pe Rip nsi? É sò fun wa,kn23h grin
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He died a brave man.

The fear of death is what keeps most people from committing suicide.

This man conquered that fear,
That in itself is worth some commendation.

You're on point brother,I wish you could also conquer that same fear and do the needful;I live to mourn you.
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by uchbaba(m): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:
We don't know who is joking and who is serious these days.
hello, I don't do this really, I mean chatting a girl up in nairaland cause many guys I think hv abuse that features, cause it turns out that really they are looking 4 victims of their ulterior motives, that said, I must say that I really came across ur comments n am really impressed dear n u know ur onion in life, so I don't wanna take much of ur time talking, I want to indulge ur acquittance really n get to know u, if u dont mind, am UCHE by the way n this my number 08137833361 incase u wanna whatsapp cause I will love to, is nice meeting u dear.
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2017
uchbaba:

hello, I don't do this really, I mean chatting a girl up in nairaland cause many guys I think hv abuse that features, cause it turns out that really they are looking 4 victims of their ulterior motives, that said, I must say that I really came across ur comments n am really impressed dear n u know ur onion in life, so I don't wanna take much of ur time talking, I want to indulge ur acquittance really n get to know u, if u dont mind, am UCHE by the way n this my number 08137833361 incase u wanna whatsapp cause I will love to, is nice meeting u dear.
Nice Meeting you too Uche.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Nigerians Illegally Residing In Cambodia, Arrested For Online Fraud / Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police / Taxify Drivers Abandon Their Clients To Fight Over Who Bashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.