Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook (21353 Views)

Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle / Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by AlvanT(m): 11:37am On Jul 28, 2017
Zizicardo:
he's a cultist, guess he used himself as a sacrifice
He's not a cultist,people exaggerate stuffs,he had a fb circle he referred to as "the cult" nothing serious,he was depressed.
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by AlvanT(m): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He died a brave man.

The fear of death is what keeps most people from committing suicide.

This man conquered that fear,
That in itself is worth some commendation.
I need your advice bro,that guy used to be my friend on fb,he's no longer on my list due to my new accnt.I was added to a group they referred to as "the cult"(the guy was also a member).What they did as expose nudes of ladies they sext with everyone have exited the group remaining just 4 guys and I'm one of them.He died with his phone on him,do you think it'll implicate me in anyway since even if you exit the chat group the history will still indicate your activity.Will the zambian police extradicte me for something I know nothing about or I should relax? will i serve a jail term in naija here?
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by AlvanT(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2017
Hibiscuss:
Many untold story about his death. From his post and the comments, one could realized he was a cult member and probably he was told to sacrifice himself for the good of the cult society.
He was probably under pressure.
As far as I know,he's not a cultist bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Women, Brazilian Returnee, Intercepts Large Consignments / NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano / Kogi Flood: 228 Prisoners Escape, Houses Submerged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.