Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos (47095 Views)

Akeredolu And His Wife Vote At Ondo Local Government Election (Photos) / Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) / Lagos Local Government Election 2017 Results (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by chynie: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2017
they never see anything yet
shey nah APC

hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I laugh in latin
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by freshmimi: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2017
Waaaaaaat!
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by Nov6(m): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2017
As in babe......
Dey for just kukuma commot the bra &go completly topless like the men did....

Yeye people,i dont care who wins & who looses,
even my own father that contested for house of reps in my state, i no even bother travel say make i go vote....
RUBBISH

optional1:
after they have swear they in..

They for comot their bra nah...

Btw, time for lawyers to chop election petition money..
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by Sultty(m): 11:13am On Jul 27, 2017
This 1 na strong thing. What happen to the courts Y such foolishness

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by ksbusari(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2017
yanabasee:
APC always have their ways through many things... they can rig for Africa....
PDP taught them
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by enimooko: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2017
This look more like lifeless walking bodies
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by seysoga: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is that not Iya Bilikisu?

I don't remember her face very well but I can't forget that bra.

So U remember the BRA??

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by ApexPredator: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2017
Warship:
Every Biafran should avoid this topic and allow the Yorubas settle their issue.

We wish the protesters good luck.
Nigga pls..
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by Franchise21(m): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2017
See ppl parents... SMH
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by Fourtune56(m): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2017
They also killed one of the Accord Party supervisor on the election they when they about rig the election at Mushin that very day, this is bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by iamdynamite(m): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2017
though i think APC rigged in mushin, cause i know accord party to be very strong over there, the party spearheaded by kako are one man mopol, he was formerly in apc...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by Fourtune56(m): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2017
They also killed one of the Accord Party supervisor on the election day, when they about rig the election at Mushin that very day, this is bad

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by Badonasty(m): 11:19am On Jul 27, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Female and male residents of Mushin area of Lagos went topless as they protested against the result of the recent Local government election in the state. According to reports, the protesters who were led by House of Reps member, Kako Are of Accord Party - disclosed that they were agitating against the rigging by officials in the election. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/lagos-residents-go-topless-protest-local-government-election-photos.html

DOA
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by ApexPredator: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2017
Hungry looking lazy set of homo sapiens.
OP, you should have put a disclaimer, some of us could have been eating while viewing those pics.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by mrlaw93(m): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2017
I have always envisioned this.. No doubt Kako has multiple supporters in that area which made himself won the 2015 house of rep contest btw him and Apc candidate Hon. Yemi Alli..

But this is a Local government election in an Apc own state.. The one with the highest odd won it.. Let him go back to Abuja and syop disgracing himself..
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by neyoworld247(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2017
That man with pot belle is someone's father
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by joepentwo(m): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2017
topless indeed grin grin

anywer c ds beer front.

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by Kowor(f): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2017
For Kako Aare to lead this protest, this must be serious! But APC which way na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by Kowor(f): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2017
Fourtune56:
They also killed one of the Accord Party supervisor on the election they when they about rig the election at Mushin that very day, this is bad
At the end when things go south, they'll start wailing. Some people never learn.
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by Tobwins: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2017
Are they mad?

Burst of the highest order! shocked
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by AmaechiLinus(m): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2017
And they think that toplessness will change the results against
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by budgetpadding: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2017
That bra issue must be explained or else i will report to baba Bilikusu
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by salesforce: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2017
Oh
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by Kobicove(m): 11:34am On Jul 27, 2017
Topless protest indeed... undecided

I was expecting to see young ladies angry

These people are learners
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by jacysexy(f): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2017
It's a pity

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by BiggyBamBam: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2017
Oh, poor illiterate people, why did you keep your brains?
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by patola080(m): 11:36am On Jul 27, 2017
Is dis wot we call topless ? I was thinking dey re young men n women but all dis people re old car go
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by chymes0359(m): 11:39am On Jul 27, 2017
If you are not seeing what you are suppose to see here, Say '' yeah''..
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by chymes0359(m): 11:40am On Jul 27, 2017
BiggyBamBam:
Oh, poor illiterate people, why did you keep your brains?

Bam bam
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by propertyquestn: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2017
All these people supporting politicians like they don't know the kind of politics played in this country: Goverment of my pocket, for my pocket and to my pocket!

Mr Kalu was a banker, he has worked for eight years with one of the commercial banks in Nigeria before the banking sector tsunami that costs lots of Bankers their job. Kalu was not an exception. During the time he was working he lived a comfortable lifestyle, his three Children were attending a decent private school and he provides well for his family. However, life happenned and he lost his job. The painful part was that his rent expires in approximately in two months time. His plan was to use the main part of the remaining salary for the rent but as it were, his hope had been shattered and a lot of his colleagues faces the same predicament. They all faced eviction from their landlords (including Kalu) and they had no hope of where to take their family.
Thankfully though, Mr Kalu secured the apartment through Property Question Ltd, Magodo, Lagos. Part of the value added services was a rent assurance policy the company offers the Client which allows the rent to be paid by the Insurance Company in case of job loss or other mishaps which won't make the tenant to be able afford the next rent.
Therefore, while His Colleagues were either evicted or resorted to begging their landords or faced litigation, Mr Kalu got his rent paid without stress because he got his house through us!
It makes a whole lot of sense to use our world class services with top notch customer service delivery. Rent one of our beautiful apartments by calling us on 08126501021 or send a mail to propertyquestionng@gmail.com We always have the lovely home you needed.
Be wise! Be like Kalu!

Buy, Sell, Lease, Rent your properties through us. We deliver the best services in the industry.

Ask Us Any Property Question, We've Got The Answers!

Property Question Limited
6, CMD Road, Magodo Phase II, Lagos.
Phone: 08126501021
email: propertyquestionng@gmail.com
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by merits(m): 11:41am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

no mind them, during our time, we dey remove every cotton wey dey our body..
Na nudes we dey do that year.
I smell lies,how old are you?small girl with big lie.
Re: Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos by mustafa006: 11:47am On Jul 27, 2017
Nigerians and their mumu mentality so how does protesting topless solve the problem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poor Turnout For APC South East Rallies, An Indication Of Rejection? / Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo / 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.