Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja (19230 Views)

The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by activistjohnny(m): 4:53am On Jun 04, 2018
The Basic Reason Why Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja. watch the video below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLpXtGnjtOk

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by activistjohnny(m): 4:56am On Jun 04, 2018
really when there's no prayers, patience and trust in marriage, the marriage begin to scatter.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:19am On Jun 04, 2018
Getting to like this man of God already......
Following him like Bread and Butter.......

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by reaky(m): 5:26am On Jun 04, 2018
angry
Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by princeSammyz: 5:27am On Jun 04, 2018
1. Ego
2. Infidelity
3. Economic hardship (Otherwise called buhari downtime)
Someone please transcribe the video, I need to upgrade from Airtel 15mb

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by drololaaof: 5:28am On Jun 04, 2018
What are the contribution of some ' of the so called men of God' ! Prophecy ,advice,attitude and behaviour to the failure
Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by infiniteboy(m): 5:29am On Jun 04, 2018
So true

1 Like

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by AroOkigbo(m): 5:30am On Jun 04, 2018
Social media- chats and pings! grin

5 Likes

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by DoTheNeedful: 5:31am On Jun 04, 2018
This man has lost all the respects I had for him.
Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Nairalandmentor(m): 5:31am On Jun 04, 2018
The rate of divorce is really alarming. Look before you leap singles!

Looking for a clean website design without advanced payments? Then check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by freedomchild: 5:32am On Jun 04, 2018
Too much expectations
societal influence
Incompatibility

6 Likes

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by sexdoll: 5:32am On Jun 04, 2018
i didn't couldn't watch the video.

no data abeg. tongue
Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Pavore9: 5:33am On Jun 04, 2018
So many factors.
Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by sotall(m): 5:33am On Jun 04, 2018
Ok
Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 04, 2018
Marriage is getting outdated. Its based on a patriarchal, bt women of nowadays are getting empowered and enlightened. So wat u have is two men lik creatures in marriage. It would crash noni. In 200 yrs time na baby mama and sperm donor tins go be norm

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Uyi168: 5:35am On Jun 04, 2018
Marriage na scam!
Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by activistjohnny(m): 5:40am On Jun 04, 2018
princeSammyz:
1. Ego
2. Infidelity
3. Economic hardship (Otherwise called buhari downtime)
Someone please transcribe the video, I need to upgrade from Airtel 15mb
lol for how many days. you are funny. happy new week.
Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Donjazzy12(m): 5:41am On Jun 04, 2018
activistjohnny:
The Basic Reason Why Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja. watch the video below :
Lesbianism is the main issue!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by emmabest2000(m): 5:41am On Jun 04, 2018
activistjohnny:
really when there's no prayers, patience and trust in marriage, the marriage begin to scatter.

Internet has destroyed uncountable marriages !

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Pavore9: 5:42am On Jun 04, 2018
yeyerolling:
Marriage is getting outdated. Its based on a patriarchal, bt women of nowadays are getting empowered and enlightened. So wat u have is two men lik creatures in marriage. It would crash noni. In 200 yrs time na baby mama and sperm donor tins go be norm

200 years time is too long a time rather by the next 20 years.

We are going the way of the black Americans, children without effective father figures in their lives.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by princeSammyz: 5:44am On Jun 04, 2018
activistjohnny:
lol for how many days. you are funny. happy new week.
Lol. Happy new week OP... Stay blessed
Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by SHOPPERS(m): 5:46am On Jun 04, 2018
Marriages are getting confused with premarital relationships.

4 Likes

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Jamiubond009(m): 5:48am On Jun 04, 2018
1:infidelity
2:economic hardship(buharification)
3:undue interference from mother-in-law
4:Sexual dissatisfaction
5:lack of emotional support
6:lack of desire to maintain hygiene and good physical attractiveness
7:Nagging
8:breakdown in communication

5 Likes

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by azimibraun: 5:48am On Jun 04, 2018
When divorce is seen as a "No Option" marriages become prisons and the man and woman prisoners then what next? Everybody try jail break to freedom. Make your marriage an active partnership with equal stake holding and see it glow. Secondly, marriages must be built on the lifestyle and understanding of the partners not what one "Daddy" or "mummy" especially those from the "House of God" dictates to you. Fake names (baby, mummy, sweetie, Bea, sugar, etc) that are not sustainable should not even start from day one. She is baby one second and in another second you are Calling her government name becouse of a small misunderstanding. That means you have been pretending all along. A woman will definitely become suspicious of you. Just keep it real as it works for you and not as it pleases people. Finally, marriage must have a budget o! Its serious stuff that requires providing of needs. No money.. No money may affects marriage sha. Na my own few line be DAT..

11 Likes

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Cutehector(m): 5:50am On Jun 04, 2018
When you cannot forgive..

1 Like

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by opribo(m): 5:51am On Jun 04, 2018
People are marrying for the wrong reasons these days. If you decide you want to share the rest of your life with someone it must be borne out of true love for that person.

What you see nowadays is people marrying out selfish and parochial sentiments. I've seen a man marrying a lady he knows nothing about just because she is based abroad and after the marriage today he says it is a living hell fire . Another lady married a man simply because the man has too much money after marriage she says the man is a cultist. One other lady got pregnant for a guy despite all thr guys hostile attitudes towards her she stayed on until she virtually forced thr guy to marry her by force, even till now no formal marriage has been done just family introductions. The guy has no aiota of respect for the lady, he womanizes and does everything to hurt her feelings but she stays on. So many different stories abound out there. The fact remains that majority of the so called marriages aint true marriage perhaps what we can call marriage of convenience.

If only it were possible to read the heart, many so called married people today are secretly praying that their spouses should die away and let them be free again to live their lives and do what they want to do.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Twoclans(f): 5:52am On Jun 04, 2018
For me I feel it's just two things

1,Economic hardship
2,Social media craze

4 Likes

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by tiger28: 5:56am On Jun 04, 2018
This same guy according to Ukranian news PERSONALLY confessed to the Ukranian league of Pastors that he slept with over 40 MARRIED and UNMARRIED women in his church. You listen to these charmers with their sweet tongue and you are DOOMED. heard he is planning to relocate to Nigeria soon....He will claim racism as usual . People need to read their Bible and not fall for these HUMANS!

4 Likes

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Bossontop(m): 5:56am On Jun 04, 2018
undecided
Na dia wahala be dat na....my own be say.....

2 Likes

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by nbuli(m): 5:56am On Jun 04, 2018
activistjohnny:
Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by bamasite(m): 5:57am On Jun 04, 2018
So only Nigerian marriages fail?

That would have been my question, but guess what? The man was talking about marriage in general and yes, instead of shouting lack of prayer, he correctly said lack of a willingness to serve.

By his explanations, I agree 80%

The title is deceptive

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Is It Right For Churches To Pay Instrumentalists ? / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.