Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Rita Ora Ft. Burna Boy – “your Song”(remix) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rita Ora Ft. Burna Boy – “your Song”(remix) (1228 Views)

Burna Boy’s 'Twice As Tall' Hits No 1 In 14 Countries In Less Than 48Hrs / Rita Ora – Let You Love Me (stream & Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rita Ora Ft. Burna Boy – “your Song”(remix) by eyesoflagos: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2017
Rita Ora Ft. Burna Boy – “Your Song”(Remix)
Download : https://makesensemusic.com/rita-ora-ft-burna-boy-songremix/

Despite the Jay Z co-sign in 2009, Rita Ora has struggled to reach international stardom so whether this move would help is yet to be known. Even her pop covers and big features like Drake on “R. I. P” haven’t helped her to make the required crossover to American market. Her latest single, “Your Song” was released last month with a video but the aesthetically satisfying video has only done so much to make the single viral. Her latest ruse however, sees her delve into the Afropop territories through a remix for “Your Song” featuring Burna Boy. Feel the JAM.

Re: Rita Ora Ft. Burna Boy – “your Song”(remix) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2017
This Rita Ora likes naija artists. First she sang with Mr eazi and wizkid, now burna boy. Nice

(1) (Reply)

Davido Called Young John Pig, The Beef Got Hotter / Please Help Me With The Title To This Sunny Ade Song / Download Mp3: Danileigh - Dominican Mami Ft Fivio Foreign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.