Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

(download Album.) Kungs Layers Full Link^ - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / (download Album.) Kungs Layers Full Link^ (1227 Views)

DOWNLOAD ALBUM: BOC Madaki – Allah Ya Tsare / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Nasty C – Strings & Bling Mp3 / Download Album: Nasty C Strings And Bling (album) Zip Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(download Album.) Kungs Layers Full Link^ by chrisipolska: 10:44am On May 01, 2019
Kungs Layers Full direct album download. Free link, hq tracks, 2016
Layers is the debut studio album written and conducted by French DJ and record producer Kungs. It was released in France on 4 November 2016 by House of Barclay. The album peaked at number 8 on the French Albums Chart. The album includes the singles "This Girl", "Don't You Know", "I Feel So Bad" and "You Remain".

DOWNLOAD -
https://twitter.com/i/moments/803993270267314176

"This Girl" was released as the lead single from the album on 19 February 2016. It is a remix of Cookin' on 3 Burners' original song with vocals by Kylie Auldist. The song peaked at number one on the French Singles Chart.
"Don't You Know" was released as the second single from the album on 24 June 2016. The song peaked at number 5 on the French Singles Chart.

Artist: Kungs
Album: Layers (2016)
Genre: Electronic, House

1. Melody
2. This Girl (Kungs Vs. Cookin’ On 3 Burners)
3. Don’t You Know
4. You Remain
5. Freedom
6. When You’re Gone
7. Wild Church
8. Bangalore Streets
9. Tripping Off
10. I Feel So Bad
11. Crazy Enough
12. Trust

"I Feel So Bad" was released as the third single from the album on 19 October 2016. The song peaked at number 3 on the French Singles Chart. "You Remain" was released as the fourth single from the album on 27 October 2016. The song peaked at number 45 on the French Singles Chart.

(1) (Reply)

First Female Rapper In Nigeria, Queen Change / MUSIC: Emi C Ft P Collins - Raba @iamemi_c / DJ Flozy – Umuobiligbo Mixtape ( Version 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.