Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

The Fastest Way To Make Money (legally) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Fastest Way To Make Money (legally) (646 Views)

ok / Earn Money legally from app / Earn Money legally from app (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest Way To Make Money (legally) by Agunne: 10:09am On Jul 27, 2017
I am sure this caught your attention.

I did a little research and I realized that the number of people who search for quick ways to make money on Google run into millions. Everyone except extremely conservative people tend to jump at the band wagon called "GET RICH QUICK". I am writing this piece to show you exactly how to make money the fast way(safely).

To make my point I am going to share one quick story:

One of my wife's cousins (names withheld) wanted to make it big by every means possible ( legal or illegal). He tried to travel to Europe (through land routes) three times but was deported on all three occasions. In fact he almost lost his life the last time.

He tried to join a group of drug dealers. Stayed at the bottom of the food chain because they saw his desperation and were scared of it. Just when he was to be given bigger responsibilities, the drug enforcement agency accosted most of them. That was around the time I got married (7 years ago). He told me his story and I advised him to learn a trade. I suggested phone accessories. I went as far as introducing him to my friend who deals on phone accessories ( he was still struggling at the time). He was just there for less than a month and without telling anyone, left his mentor and went into phones. Note that he was to learn the business of buying and selling phone accessories but moved to buying and selling phones without any experience in the business. His reason was that the accessories will not make him the kind of money he was looking for.

A few weeks later, he could not get buyers for the phones he bought to resell so he had to sell below cost price and while transporting himself to and fro the market daily, it was just a matter of time before he exhausted his little savings. BACK TO ZERO.

To make matters worse, he took up marriage responsibilities after the girlfriend got pregnant and this added to the pressure. Things got so bad that at some point, the family (the wife and 2 kids) were staying in my apartment for several months . They had to travel to their village when things were not getting any better.

The last straw that broke the camels back was when he bought a stolen phone and was arrested by the special anti robbery squad (SARS). It was by some providence that he was freed.

I invited him to the house again and offered the same advise again: Learn a trade and start small.
Note that over five years had passed. He told me that he wanted to learn to trade on second hand cloths. I raised N20,000 ( twenty thousand Naira) for him. I encouraged him to save and invest back into the business and for the next couple of months, he was able to pay for a house, brought back his family from the village (they stayed there for over a year) and enrolled his children in school.

Less than 2 years he has several achievements to his credit.

Now think about it, the friend that was to assist him in learning phone accessories trading is now importing from China. If only he just spent 3 to 6 months learning that trade he would have most likely be importing as well. Thankfully, things are now much better and he is gradually actualizing his dreams.

Back to the topic, THE FASTEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY SAFELY is SLOWLY.
Slow and steady wins the race.
The more time you spend in practice reduces the casualties of the main battle.

Be wise.

Curled from :http://www.owomatters.com/2017/07/the-fastest-way-to-make-money-safely.html

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Way To Make Money (legally) by Agunne: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Try your hands on instantnaira.com... earn per click
cool

(1) (Reply)

Earn Extra Income Up To #60000 On Alat By Inviting Your Friends / Can 50 Thousand Naira Start Up A Business / Businesses With Little Startup That Can Generate About N500,000 Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.