Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

This Is The Height Of Photoshop, FFK, Fayose Analyze Buhari's Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Height Of Photoshop, FFK, Fayose Analyze Buhari's Photos (1971 Views)

Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) / Nigerians React To Obasanjo's Open Letter To President Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Height Of Photoshop, FFK, Fayose Analyze Buhari's Photos by modsfucker: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2017
The first picture released by the presidency of some APC Governors having a lunch with the ailing Nigerian president were described to be Photoshop by some opposition elements such as Femi Fani Kayode (FFK) and Governor Fayose of Ekiti state.

However, nothing was heard from the duo several hours after the release of a new batch of pictures reportedly taken during another visit of six Governors drawn from both APC and PDP.

Nigerians are divided as to whether to still continue to view the two strongest opposition personalities as trustworthy or not.

Meanwhile, a statistic of people's comment on different social media platforms, shows that a lot of Nigerians are eagerly waiting to hear from the two die hard critiques of the present administration of Mubammadu Buhari.

Re: This Is The Height Of Photoshop, FFK, Fayose Analyze Buhari's Photos by PapaBaby: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2017
Until Fayose or FFK says Buhari is well, I won't believe it.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Height Of Photoshop, FFK, Fayose Analyze Buhari's Photos by spartan117(m): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2017
Wake me up when fayose goes there to confirm if he is well

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Height Of Photoshop, FFK, Fayose Analyze Buhari's Photos by modsfucker: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2017
spartan117:

Guy, this is funny you know.

grin
Re: This Is The Height Of Photoshop, FFK, Fayose Analyze Buhari's Photos by modsfucker: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2017
PapaBaby:
Until Fayose or FFK says Buhari is well, I won't believe it.

Many people are waiting for the two guys to talk on these ones na.
Re: This Is The Height Of Photoshop, FFK, Fayose Analyze Buhari's Photos by modsfucker: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2017
spartan117:

Fayose is busy right now

Re: This Is The Height Of Photoshop, FFK, Fayose Analyze Buhari's Photos by spartan117(m): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
modsfucker:

Fayose is busy right now
Lol who is that girl grin
Re: This Is The Height Of Photoshop, FFK, Fayose Analyze Buhari's Photos by modsfucker: 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
spartan117:

Lol who is that girl grin

Apparently A hawker
Re: This Is The Height Of Photoshop, FFK, Fayose Analyze Buhari's Photos by RoyalUc(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
modsfucker:

Apparently A hawker

Guy, please can you hook me up to her? I'm seriously searching o...
grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Height Of Photoshop, FFK, Fayose Analyze Buhari's Photos by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
modsfucker:

Fayose is busy right now
This one na fine pear hawker i must say
Re: This Is The Height Of Photoshop, FFK, Fayose Analyze Buhari's Photos by Blazinraj01(f): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
So, which of the 'pears' is she selling?
Re: This Is The Height Of Photoshop, FFK, Fayose Analyze Buhari's Photos by modsfucker: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
RoyalUc:

Guy, please can you hook me up to her? I'm seriously searching o...
grin grin grin

The hawker don become Fayose's property now, so keep off.
Re: This Is The Height Of Photoshop, FFK, Fayose Analyze Buhari's Photos by modsfucker: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Blazinraj01:
So, which of the 'pears' is she selling?

Both the up and down one.... But Fayose has bought all the two.
Re: This Is The Height Of Photoshop, FFK, Fayose Analyze Buhari's Photos by RoyalUc(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
modsfucker:

The hawker don become Fayose's property now, so keep off.

Fayose's property? Who is Fayose!? Do you know who I am!? If you want to know, go to my village and ask of my father's compound and if they don't know my father, ask of my mother's father's and if they don't know, then ask of the guy who is tall, dark and handsome grin grin grin

So I should keep off? That's not fair o...
Re: This Is The Height Of Photoshop, FFK, Fayose Analyze Buhari's Photos by Blazinraj01(f): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
modsfucker:

Both the up and down one.... But Fayose has bought all the two.
Yeah Right!!

(1) (Reply)

All Nigerians Need To See This Video - Stop The Hate / Exclusive Vdeo Of TB Joshua's Visit To President Of Dominican Republic / Wike Flags Off Reconstruction Of School In Amechi's Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.