Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** - Technology Market (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** (80325 Views)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Pre-order and Ship Apple Products And Laptops from The US at affordable rates . / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by evelynqueen(f): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
I am yet to get reply too. It's been over 10 days.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 4:40am On Mar 09, 2018
Daisybimluv:

Likewise me too... If I had not seen d successful notification after clicking submit den I would have thought I probably made a mistake so pls Mr Tugrow,biko see to dz soonest
when did you submit your form pls, have you gotten feedback now
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by evelynqueen(f): 10:52am On Mar 09, 2018
How do we get feedback tru email or how?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Samalex2008(m): 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
evelynqueen:
How do we get feedback tru email or how?

I am tired too? I called several times, message on whatsapp, still no update.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Great0000: 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
The reply was actually sent within 24hrs but I didn't know.
It had been in my email spam folder all this while.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by drafuah(m): 7:35am On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Daisybimluv: 9:37am On Mar 10, 2018
tugrow:
when did you submit your form pls, have you gotten feedback now

Yes... It was actually in d spam folder of my email after 24 hours... So if u still haven't seen urs den check d spam folder of ur email�
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by hadeydolljah: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
Its bin over 36hrs i made my request and am yet to get a reply. No msg in spam box, so what could be the problem cos am tired of chatting tugrow up with no reply.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
hadeydolljah:
Its bin over 36hrs i made my request and am yet to get a reply. No msg in spam box, so what could be the problem cos am tired of chatting tugrow up with no reply.
bro, I'm so sorry kindly drop me your email address on my whatsapp
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by olystic: 4:39am On Mar 11, 2018
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by minasota(f): 11:38am On Mar 11, 2018
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-BDV-E2100-5-1-Channel-1000-Watt-Full-1080p-3DHD-Blu-ray-Home-Theater-System/252494224535?_trkparms=aid%3D555017%26algo%3DPL.CASSINI%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20180214111925%26meid%3D20a5c57f1b4d4a519a5d750065330dca%26pid%3D100505%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26%26itm%3D252494224535&_trksid=p2045573.c100505.m3226 please i need this product
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by sarucy: 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
waterfas:
Its quiet unfortunate that some people come here to praise this tugrow guy, to me his services are very poor.
Exactly my point .His service is way too poor. First I asked for express delivery yet he used normal. According to him my goods have been sent it but until now he's given me no proof after promising to send some screenshots to me last week Monday, its almost 2 weeks now yet I've heard nothing from him despite repeated calls and WhatsApp messages. My customers are on my neck and I told him, he is still doing nothing about it. NLders pls help me beg him to tell me the whereabout of my parcel, I gree say na me find trouble patronize you, abeg just deliver this one make both of us rest.

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarucy:

Exactly my point .His service is way too poor. First I asked for express delivery yet he used normal. According to him my goods have been sent it but until now he's given me no proof after promising to send some screenshots to me last week Monday, its almost 2 weeks now yet I've heard nothing from him despite repeated calls and WhatsApp messages. My customers are on my neck and I told him, he is still doing nothing about it. NLders pls help me beg him to tell me the whereabout of my parcel, I gree say na me find trouble patronize you, abeg just deliver this one make both of us rest.
I don't why some people deliberately love to lie, which one is 2week madam!! You send item to us when which pepper in Chinese office confirm to you in our live chat that he received your item and send to Nigeria on Tuesday, you said you need express shipping but he had send this items already by normal, I apologize and pleaded with you that I'm sorry he sent by normal, my normal is 7-12days which one is no update? You called me Sunday , I pick your called and I told you your item has not yet arrived, if after 12 days your item not arrived, you can ask me what is happening.... As I told you on call, kindly go ask others how importation works if you are new to importation.. Concerning not replying you on WhatsApp, my WhatsApp is connected to my desktop so not everytime you see me online that I'm chatting, I do say go our website live chat for fast response or I go dey fear to chat you because of your item that is less than 1kg? Abeg before it reaches max of 12days , I'll notify you to come pick up your items... If you wan instant respond go live Chat for my site, ah Don put people to respond to you fast Dey... Coz I may be busy when you chat up.. Thanks
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by hadeydolljah: 7:05am On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Chykafred: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hello, to login has been my issue since last week, after verification it still says the names are invalid, I have complain on the live chat yet no response, what should I do because I need to order
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
Chykafred:
Hello, to login has been my issue since last week, after verification it still says the names are invalid, I have complain on the live chat yet no response, what should I do because I need to order
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
Chykafred:
yes I understand, I'm working with my developer to sort that out
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by sarucy: 11:10am On Mar 15, 2018
tugrow:
I don't why some people deliberately love to lie, which one is 2week madam!! You send item to us when which pepper in Chinese office confirm to you in our live chat that he received your item and send to Nigeria on Tuesday, you said you need express shipping but he had send this items already by normal, I apologize and pleaded with you that I'm sorry he sent by normal, my normal is 7-12days which one is no update? You called me Sunday , I pick your called and I told you your item has not yet arrived, if after 12 days your item not arrived, you can ask me what is happening.... As I told you on call, kindly go ask others how importation works if you are new to importation.. Concerning not replying you on WhatsApp, my WhatsApp is connected to my desktop so not everytime you see me online that I'm chatting, I do say go our website live chat for fast response or I go dey fear to chat you because of your item that is less than 1kg? Abeg before it reaches max of 12days , I'll notify you to come pick up your items... If you wan instant respond go live Chat for my site, ah Don put people to respond to you fast Dey... Coz I may be busy when you chat up.. Thanks
I c dat you're very uncouth so I refuse to exchange words with you but strongly maintain that your customer service is 0%. Kindly deliver my so called less dan 1kg parcel even if you didn't reject to do d shipping as 1kg is nothing. What will you say is holding it now? Pls you guys should help me beg Tugrow to deliver my parcel,or tell me its whereabout.

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by zexzy(f): 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
Tugrow its been 3 days since i summited my new order list and i am yet to get a response, what is happening ?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by chiyaiyke(f): 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hello outgrow.
I had been to your site and I wish to ask before transacting business, what is your service charge for good worth 200k or more . And how is your yuan rate ? Hope your 2k airtime offer is still up and running?
Finally if I have an address in China where I want you to drop my goods, can you ?
Thank you.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Seraphine12: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
UcheLogistics:
Dear friend
We can offer best service for you and doing business with you.
1. if you buy things from china, you can ask ur seller ship it to our office,we help you ship it to nigeria fastly.
2. We can help you buy things from china website.such as 1688/taobao.com.
3.Pay your sellers, we can help to make payments to your chinese suppliers
www.ucshipping.com

Where is your office in Lagos?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Sparkybwoi(m): 8:26am On Mar 27, 2018
Hmmm, uche logistics is back shocked shocked

Before you use them , search nairaland to see what they did to people in 2014/2015

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Chykafred: 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
For me you better stick with Tugrow because I have used his services and tho he has his shortcomings but he is trustworthy I tell you.. And he is working towards it if I may say..my opinion tho..
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 5:57am On Mar 28, 2018
chiyaiyke:
Hello outgrow.
I had been to your site and I wish to ask before transacting business, what is your service charge for good worth 200k or more . And how is your yuan rate ? Hope your 2k airtime offer is still up and running?
Finally if I have an address in China where I want you to drop my goods, can you ?
Thank you.
Good day, our service charge is 5% firm
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 5:57am On Mar 28, 2018
[quote author=Sparkybwoi post=66191654]Hmmm, uche logistics is back shocked shocked

Before you use them , search nairaland to see what they did to people in 2014/2015[/quotehmmm
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by otosa(m): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
Please, anytime we place an order on your website, please since you have our emails, be sending us the notification so that we will know if the orders have been delivered or not. I have placed my orders now but I did not see a notification for me to know if you have received it or not. laggive@gmail.com
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Emusan(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
@tugrow
I need your response as quick as possible.

I want to order something from China and I have already gotten a manufacturer with everything concluded but I haven't done anything like overseas buying before.
Though, I met the manufacturer on Aliexpress and I'm satisfied with the items he wants to supply me.

•Now, can you help me with this items or I should link him with you?
•How much it will cost me to ship it down to Nigeria just 3.5kg?

Thanks
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by macasceehavens: 8:20am On Mar 29, 2018
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
otosa:
Please, anytime we place an order on your website, please since you have our emails, be sending us the notification so that we will know if the orders have been delivered or not. I have placed my orders now but I did not see a notification for me to know if you have received it or not. laggive@gmail.com
don't understand sir, have you paid for the order? Or you just submit link for quotation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply)

Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria / Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.