Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** - Technology Market (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** (80707 Views)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Pre-order and Ship Apple Products And Laptops from The US at affordable rates . / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by joefit4gur(m): 9:41am On Apr 30, 2018
folash:

have u finally gotten a quote now...I was almost crediting him with the 3k when I saw your post. Am really skeptical about patronizing him... too many bad customer relationship review

Yes I have received the quote, and they claim order has been placed. But I must warn you they are slow, you can contact Alfred via their website chat, he is still responsive compared to Tugrow himself.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by folash: 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
joefit4gur:

Yes I have received the quote, and they claim order has been placed. But I must warn you they are slow, you can contact Alfred via their website chat, he is still responsive compared to Tugrow himself.
ok, thanks for the heads up... have gotten a faster and more efficient agent....
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by femidejulius(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
folash:

ok, thanks for the heads up... have gotten a faster and more efficient agent....

Can u pls help me too with how to contact that reliable and faster agent of yours. Thanks
U may send it to my email; femidejulius@gmail.com if you cant mention it here. Thanks
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by otosa(m): 7:17am On May 01, 2018
folash:

please can you send it to me too because tugrow is not impress me at all? I have made the payment of what I want to order since on 13th of last month and up till now I don't know when my goods will arrive.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by otosa(m): 7:21am On May 01, 2018
joefit4gur:

please can you send their address to me laggive@gmail.com?
Thanks
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by otosa(m): 7:30am On May 01, 2018
tugrow:
No sir, it advisable you crosscheck and confirm all your before sending to us...
Tugrow please when am going to receive my order? I have made the payment since on the 13th of last month. laggive@gmail.com
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 7:42am On May 01, 2018
Hi have all heard see your comment, one thing i see is that we Nigerian find it difficult to adopt a new system, Tugrow is slow please how we i slow, i have write number of times, if i invest my whole time to be replying chat, what of the main job to me done, we have livechat on our site and and have share Alfred contact to contact both on whatsapp and calls, i am stilling training others people that will join costumer support soon,

no single person will be able to give more than 100 people at a time sound communication especially when he has others things to do, contact our livechat or Alfred if you try to reach me i am not responding, or call me if it urgent......
NOTE; We are not perfect, we are still working on setting up our structure to be perfect and okey for our clients more costumer attendant staff will be joining soon still for a better costumer relations, most important thing is for us to placed order of people who have paid us to avoid issues... thanks

2 Likes

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 8:12am On May 01, 2018
otosa:
Tugrow please when am going to receive my order? I have made the payment since on the 13th of last month. laggive@gmail.com
your items was more of battery goods, we are waiting for the watches the none battery goods is in lagos now. so the item not complete
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by otosa(m): 1:17pm On May 01, 2018
tugrow:
your items was more of battery goods, we are waiting for the watches the none battery goods is in lagos now. so the item not complete
Ok! but you should have informed me.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by obyback: 10:28am On May 03, 2018
who pls can guarantee 1-3 days express shipping from China?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by otosa(m): 7:21am On May 04, 2018
otosa:
Ok! but you should have informed me.
please, I want to know if I can come tomorrow Saturday to come and collect my goods?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Nobody: 2:43am On May 05, 2018
Tugrow I am ready to place my orders. Do I send you link on whatsap
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Nobody: 2:47am On May 05, 2018
Edakun what's the 3k for??
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 4:32am On May 05, 2018
obyback:
who pls can guarantee 1-3 days express shipping from China?
that is from when we received it from china
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 4:33am On May 05, 2018
we dont work on Saturday, please you can come on monday
otosa:
please, I want to know if I can come tomorrow Saturday to come and collect my goods?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 4:34am On May 05, 2018
yettymuse:
Edakun what's the 3k for??
kindly read about the policy on the new order page, the money is refundable
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 06, 2018
Thank you for responding.

One last question.. Am I paying this shipping fee as indicated by the seller?

If so... If I am buying more than one item from same seller, do I pay shipping fee for each items or one fee covers everything I am buying from same seller??

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 4:44am On May 07, 2018
yettymuse:
Thank you for responding.

One last question.. Am I paying this shipping fee as indicated by the seller?

If so... If I am buying more than one item from same seller, do I pay shipping fee for each items or one fee covers everything I am buying from same seller??
that fee is per store you are buying, if you buy more Item with others store you pay the shipping bills too
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Nobody: 7:51am On May 07, 2018
tugrow:
that fee is per store you are buying, if you buy more Item with others store you pay the shipping bills too
I have paid my commitment fee, I have filled my order form... Username yettymuse. Kindly treat as urgent. Thank you
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 7:58am On May 07, 2018
yettymuse:
I have paid my commitment fee, I have filled my order form... Username yettymuse. Kindly treat as urgent. Thank you
when do you pay , this morning?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Nobody: 8:50am On May 07, 2018
tugrow:
when do you pay , this morning?
yes

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by bouqielois(f): 12:41pm On May 07, 2018
folash:

Please, I need the contact of your agent too oh. Thanks in advance. Email" anubabie@gmail.com
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by ehissi(m): 3:03pm On May 07, 2018
tugrow:
Tugrow says you are welcome to Our service page

First of all, special thanks to God for making this a reality and I appreciate those those have that have been patronizing this service, even went it was not put on a open thread like this.

What we offer
1) shipment

Express shipping
9$ / kg
500/ clearing
2-3 days

Normal shipping
5.3$/kg(100kg up)
5.5$/kg (below 100kg)
350 clearing
6 -12 days

Please NOTE: we don't ship battery,liquid,powder and intimacy gadgets goods in our normal shipping, but we can ship this in express shipping.

NOTE; if we are the one buying for you, our shipping duration valid from when your item get to our china office, not from the day you pay...

Hello!! Please I want you to help me handle the purchase and delivery of these items, feel to contact me via ehidiamenigue01@yahoo.com.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Crystal-Clear-High-Impact-AGC-Tempered_60472077742.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.163.5d884ad7MRkg4J

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/LC-Hot-sale-LCD-touch-screen_60586000734.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.468.86ea77687erBlv - 2pcs

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Pretty-Flowers-Pattern-Folio-Stand-TPU_1967824836.html?spm=a2700.8592591.0.0.751a10a98IRDiF

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/LC-Lowest-price-tablet-touch-for_60590901556.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.31.1e507768OM2hwi

https://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-4-7-0-SM-T230NU-BACK-COVER-REPLACEMENT-BLACK/362007658228?epid=1681715531&hash=item5449567ef4:g:HjMAAOSwN2VZQEHf .............

Thanks
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by docadams: 2:32pm On May 08, 2018
folash:

have u finally gotten a quote now...I was almost crediting him with the 3k when I saw your post. Am really skeptical about patronizing him... too many bad customer relationship review

Kindly forward the contact to eyesofmen68@gmail.com. I'll be appreciative
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Nobody: 1:40am On May 13, 2018
https://m.1688.com/offer/537987745178.html?spm=a26g8.7662792.1998744630.138

Whats the cost of delivery 5 of that to lagos... Thanks
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Nobody: 2:05am On May 13, 2018
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by deafeyez: 8:45am On May 13, 2018
tugrow:
Hi have all heard see your comment, one thing i see is that we Nigerian find it difficult to adopt a new system, Tugrow is slow please how we i slow, i have write number of times, if i invest my whole time to be replying chat, what of the main job to me done, we have livechat on our site and and have share Alfred contact to contact both on whatsapp and calls, i am stilling training others people that will join costumer support soon,

no single person will be able to give more than 100 people at a time sound communication especially when he has others things to do, contact our livechat or Alfred if you try to reach me i am not responding, or call me if it urgent......
NOTE; We are not perfect, we are still working on setting up our structure to be perfect and okey for our clients more costumer attendant staff will be joining soon still for a better costumer relations, most important thing is for us to placed order of people who have paid us to avoid issues... thanks

I am in Port Harcourt.
If I place an order from you to buy from 1688, can I get my goods here in Port Harcourt?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 11:53am On May 13, 2018
deafeyez:

I am in Port Harcourt.
If I place an order from you to buy from 1688, can I get my goods here in Port Harcourt?
yes sir
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by folak48: 5:07pm On May 17, 2018
tugrow:
kindly read about the policy on the new order page, the money is refundable
Please where is the new order page?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by pricelesshoney(f): 9:47am On May 18, 2018
Please am New here , can u please advice me on how to register and source for products on 1688.com, am looking to source for footwear, if possible your whatsapp numbers, thanks @ sir tugrow

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 20, 2018
Hello tugrow, it's 2weeks now that I place an order on your page, no update yet.. What is happening
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 1:32am On May 21, 2018
yettymuse:
Hello tugrow, it's 2weeks now that I place an order on your page, no update yet.. What is happening
what is your name and email?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply)

GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) / Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria / Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.