Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** - Technology Market (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** (80154 Views)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Pre-order and Ship Apple Products And Laptops from The US at affordable rates . / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by DaCharis2016: 12:25am On Aug 21, 2018
Hello Tugrow,

I will like to do importation biz with you.
Where is your office in Lagos?
Am within the airport.

Thanks.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by sidobaba: 9:08am On Aug 21, 2018
Tugrow, how far? Its 8 days today and I am yet to get any update on my order... Whats happening?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by sidobaba: 9:11am On Aug 21, 2018
Hello Tugrow, today is 8 days since my order was placed and yet no update... Whats the 411?

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
DaCharis2016:
Hello Tugrow,

I will like to do importation biz with you.
Where is your office in Lagos?
Am within the airport.

Thanks.
Alaba international market sir
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
tot i have updated you on whatsapp that all your item will be leaving china today?
sidobaba:
Hello Tugrow, today is 8 days since my order was placed and yet no update... Whats the 411?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by DaCharis2016: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
tugrow:
Alaba international market sir
How can we do this sir, since distance could be a barrier?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by confluence: 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
@tugrow, what's the update please on the item
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
your name and email please
confluence:
@tugrow, what's the update please on the item
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
we have dispatch people that can bring to your doorstep at a fee
DaCharis2016:
How can we do this sir, since distance could be a barrier?

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by frehage: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
tugrow:

Please give me quotation for 51kg from 1688.

fredgede7@gmail.com
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by DaCharis2016: 2:13am On Aug 25, 2018
tugrow:
Kindly avail me with your phone number for whatsapp comm.

Thank you
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 3:09am On Aug 25, 2018
frehage:

Please give me quotation for 51kg from 1688.

fredgede7@gmail.com
it dont work that way , visit our site www.tugrow1688.com/new-order

Below is our updated current rate and charge

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by niceface(m): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
@tugrow, I made payment on 19th August and I am yet to receive any update apart from the e-mail sent on 21st August that my order has been placed. Today is 29th August, I sent chats on Whatsapp, yet no meaningful response.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 4:42am On Aug 30, 2018
your name and email please?
niceface:
@tugrow, I made payment on 19th August and I am yet to receive any update apart from the e-mail sent on 21st August that my order has been placed. Today is 29th August, I sent chats on Whatsapp, yet no meaningful response.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by niceface(m): 7:09am On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=tugrow post=70735780]your name and email please?[/quote
Already sent through Whatsapp
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by niceface(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
niceface:

michael.sunday.m@gmail.com
@tugrow, I sent name and email since August 29th, yet no response. Is this how you operate, 12days after payment and no update. Even the tracking link on your website isn't working. I need an update as soon as possible because that's not how others operate. Someone introduced you people but your customers/clients relationship is absolutely poor, no communications at all. If it's due to the number of clients, why not engage more hands before it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Lindiwesooft: 8:10am On Sep 02, 2018
niceface:

@tugrow, I sent name and email since August 29th, yet no response. Is this how you operate, 12days after payment and no update. Even the tracking link on your website isn't working. I need an update as soon as possible because that's not how others operate. Someone introduced you people but your customers/clients relationship is absolutely poor, no communications at all. If it's due to the number of clients, why not engage more hands before it's too late.
hello! Did you get your goods? Wanted to use then for my shipping.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by DaCharis2016: 8:24am On Sep 02, 2018
tugrow:
I need ur phone number, sir.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by concho(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
The highest business killer in 21st century is communication . That is why most foreign companies are adding life chat to their websites. Dnt be stingy n greedy , employ more hands to help u so u can hv time to reply chats . The delay in your whatsapp reply time makes you look like a scammer. Replying ppl after 12 hours simply show that you dnt care about their business . I know bigger businesses that reply in 10 mins at most. Yours suck n ur competitors will simply knock you out with it
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by sidobaba: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hello Tugrow, today is 12 days since you told me my goods were shipped from China. Can you please let me know if they have arrived lagos?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by niceface(m): 7:59am On Sep 03, 2018
Lindiwesooft:
hello! Did you get your goods? Wanted to use then for my shipping.
Nothing encouraging yet, I was told to wait till next week for update

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Lindiwesooft: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
niceface:

Nothing encouraging yet, I was told to wait till next week for update
okay thanks. Pls is there any reliable shipping agent here?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by 0079jaBond(m): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2018
Lindiwesooft:
okay thanks. Pls is there any reliable shipping agent here?

Reach me via my contact on my signature. You can whatsapp too.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Rubyventures: 11:05am On Sep 04, 2018
This Tugrow guy still hasn't cleaned up his act.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Lindiwesooft: 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
0079jaBond:

okay thanks
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by confluence: 7:53am On Sep 05, 2018
What is the update on my item
tugrow:
your name and email please
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by cybeks(f): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
Pls can I use up to # 30,000 to start a mini importation business on 1688.com

Pls need advice, thanks
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
sidobaba:
Hello Tugrow, today is 12 days since you told me my goods were shipped from China. Can you please let me know if they have arrived lagos?
you have not come to write here that you have gotten your goods? but rather go on silence baba?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
Rubyventures:
This Tugrow guy still hasn't cleaned up his act.

God pass you, the client you recommended others shipper to, to ship his bakery sea item finally ship with us and his machines will be ready next week...

we are expanding, going forward , you will come to hear a different news differ from your plans, we are working on our new customer care office that will have bigger space to we can increase our costomer care rep.. We do not have the best Customer relationship, there always a room for improvement or change..

Calm down, you are yet to see our best

check out this video to see goods we received each of our shipment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul-01O26-1w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUyoQD54Amo
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by 0079jaBond(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
cybeks:
Pls can I use up to # 30,000 to start a mini importation business on 1688.com

Pls need advice, thanks

Yes, certainly.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
0079jaBond:

take this off this thread, I don't want to hear the scam story here, creating thread on Nairaland is free

One scam story is trending now

https://www.nairaland.com/4017725/babat-cargo-pre-order-import/111

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (34) (Reply)

Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.