Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg - Business To Business (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg (79431 Views)

We Import Ukraine And German Piling Sheets / Pre Order & We Import Your Good From China,buy Your RMB With Us / We Buy White Cow Horn (#1500 to #1700 per KG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by BabatCargo(m): 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
durubrian:
How do I contact you on WhatsApp?

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Lstar4real(m): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
BabatCargo:

BabatCargo

Kindly forward my money #71K To me.....You and I have been doing biz Together ....Have been helping you to procure your goods Paid for u & all sorts....... But suddenly You block me on whatsapp.... You don't pick my calls..... You don't reply my text message..... Which I don't get till now after sending u your goods......... Pls send my #71K Now if not you will never have peace of Mind.... lipsrsealed
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by ikaboy: 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
Babat clear ur self before we do biz

1 Like

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by sleekest(m): 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
BabatCargo:

That didnt include the product fee..
The weight of thé good is 38kg..

Yes we pay and Ship for you
So how much for both the product and shipping
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by olawumia(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
Can you help us buy from Alibaba or other shop in china and ship to us
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Lstar4real(m): 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
BabatCargo

Am still waiting to hear from you......Send my money..... Because God will not let you succeed in everything you are doing for what you did...... If you don't pay me my money....... angry
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Lstar4real(m): 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
BabatCargo

Am still waiting to hear from you......Send my money..... Because God will not let you succeed in everything you are doing for what you did...... If you don't pay me my money....... angry
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by pyrex23(m): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2018
BabatCargo:

We do both

I messaged you on WhatsApp do reply in earnest...
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by ruphiatBeads: 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
BabatCargo

Please when am I getting my order
You told me 28th which was last Wednesday and you have refused to give me update nor respond to my chats on whatsapp. My second order is due to arrive tomorrow and I have not even gotten the first one. You also know am dealing with customers and they deserve to know when they are getting their goods.
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by ikbnice(m): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Seems this guy is unreliable

5 Likes

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Goahead(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
ikbnice:
Seems this guy is unreliable
Glad I didn't gamble with my money....

2 Likes

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by 02emrys(m): 3:01am On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by ricy20(f): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2018
He is reliable I have done Business with him
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by ricy20(f): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2018
The guy you people are calling names is lying down sick at home for a month now he never ran away with it and trust me when he is back he will clear this mess please I spoke with him
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Lstar4real(m): 11:46am On Apr 04, 2018
ricy20:
He is reliable I have done Business with him

BabaTunde and I have been doing biz Together......we working together ....After some week he suppose to send me some money worth #71K for his Goods....why is he not picking his partner call and text and also block me on whatsapp....but always view my status everyday.... What can u say about that but he pick your calls right... Help me tell him to send Lukmon Money
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Goahead(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
ricy20:
The guy you people are calling names is lying down sick at home for a month now he never ran away with it and trust me when he is back he will clear this mess please I spoke with him
He's feigning sick, dude comes online.

Communication is a key to every successful business.

3 Likes

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by ruphiatBeads: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
ricy20:

I don't think he went anywhere tho. Talking about being sick for a month but he can collect people's money then chat with whoever he wishes on whatsapp because i do see him online. Respond to some people on his thread. How come he was not sick when I sent him money, how come he was not sick when he told me my order will arrive on 28th and how come he stopped picking my calls nor respond to my messages since 28th. Since he's still picking your own call, kindly relate my message to him. When will my orders arrive? I have customers on my neck and I am tired of giving them excuses. Even if he's sick, is the shipping company sick too

1 Like

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by ruphiatBeads: 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
Goahead:
He's feigning sick, dude comes online.

Communication is a key to every successful business.
Thank you for this statement. At least an update from him would go a long way but no he decided not to pick my calls nor respond to my messages at all. Yet he comes online and someone is here saying he's lying down sick. I just hope and pray I have not been scammed

2 Likes

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by ricy20(f): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
Yes communication is power mind you we are not related in anyway , i saw some wrong statement about him which made me to call him because i am surprise, Lstar4life he never deny owing you
Am not supporting him all i beg of is be patient with him please. He is never a scam
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Lstar4real(m): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
ricy20:
Yes communication is power mind you we are not related in anyway , i saw some wrong statement about him which made me to call him because i am surprise, Lstar4life he never deny owing you
Am not supporting him all i beg of is be patient with him please. He is never a scam
why is he picking only your calls.....what happen to his partner calls...... Its even important for him to pick my calls because we normally work together before China new year holiday came........if any of his clients complaining now I will be able to defend him....but we no longer working together since then and refused to do anything with me... At least at some point he will stand on his own.....M lstar4real not 4life
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Politicowizard(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2018
To you guys that have issues with him, does it mean there is no verifiable office he operates. Just can't do business under such shady conditions.
To the lady claiming the dude was sick, to me, it's a pure fallacy. The guy in question has displayed his dubious character which is very clear. You guys should track him down and get your money.

Should you still be interested in getting your items from a reliable shipping company, @5.5 dollars/kg, with verifiable office at Ikeja, computer village, try nbc Sky logistics. They are very reliable and I have been importing through them. Cheers. For more info, reach me via denogconsultltd@yahoo.com
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by ikbnice(m): 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
Politicowizard:
To you guys that have issues with him, does it mean there is no verifiable office he operates. Just can't do business under such shady conditions.
To the lady claiming the dude was sick, to me, it's a pure fallacy. The guy in question has displayed his dubious character which is very clear. You guys should track him down and get your money.

Should you still be interested in getting your items from a reliable shipping company, @5.5 dollars/kg, with verifiable office at Ikeja, computer village, try nbc Sky logistics. They are very reliable and I have been importing through them. Cheers. For more info, reach me via denogconsultltd@yahoo.com
tell me more about this company cux I need a cheap, fast nd reliable shipping company ASAP
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by ricy20(f): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
Politicowizard:

Please mind your language I have no connection whatsoever with the guy in question I have done Business with him and it was successful three times so even if you were in his shoe I will talk on your behalf, I can't join you and throw stone's at him when he did nothing to me if you want followers pick them and go
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Emusan(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
ricy20:

Please mind your language I have no connection whatsoever with the guy in question I have done Business with him and it was successful three times so even if you were in his shoe I will talk on your behalf, I can't join you and throw stone's at him when he did nothing to me if you want followers pick them and go

Why something is telling me that you're the same person as Babatcago because this same dude you're trying to defend has been on Nairaland now not a month ago but till yesterday. In fact, his last seen on Nairaland was today 1:12pm and I do see his comment and advert on many threads this week.

So why are you defending him? In fact, for you to say his sick for month now makes you a liar.

1 Like

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Emusan(m): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Politicowizard:

What is the problem with people in this country? You said you usually done your cargo through a channel and instead of you to furnish us with more reliable contact, you said we should contact you.

Are they not a company with probably website or company email?

Why should we contact you and not them directly?

1 Like

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by ijeezlux(m): 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
ricy20:
Who is this so called girl saying Babatunde ezek omotosho is lying down with sickness and cant reply those he has unfinished business with.let me not spit out venom today..... let me still wait till on monday before I let the cat out of the bag.......
Well these are screenshot of babat activities on nairaland today

2 Likes

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by ruphiatBeads: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
ijeezlux:

Who is this so called girl saying Babatunde ezek omotosho is lying down with sickness and cant reply those he has unfinished business with.let me not spit out venom today..... let me still wait till on monday before I let the cat out of the bag.......

I sure want to hear from you on Monday. I wish I knew that the guy was unreliable, I wouldn't have used his service at all. How do you collect people's money, he even told me my items has been shipped out and was meant to arrive on 28, up till now no update from him, he stopped picking my calls nor respond to my messages and he's always coming online. Some people are just heartless, later they ll say they didn't progress
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by psyqs(m): 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
So this guy number no dey go through. What kind of a business man is this. U don collect people money and no respond again?
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by ricy20(f): 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
ijeezlux:

I never knew you are this sick as well since you got no manners to talk to someone and why not let cat out of the bag has Monday not still reach, don't try to call me names I didn't take money from you or anyone here why not call him down mentioning me in your comment please if he decides to misbehave it will affect business not me
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by ijeezlux(m): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
ricy20:

I never knew you are this sick as well since you got no manners to talk to someone and why not let cat out of the bag has Monday not still reach, don't try to call me names I didn't take money from you or anyone here why not call him down mentioning me in your comment please if he decides to misbehave it will affect business not me

Lol........ truth keeps on unraveling itself. Did I mention you or quote you post. Why are you disturbed. Calm down
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Stekent2: 5:46am On Apr 13, 2018
It seems the guy have deactivate his account, leaving you here with his girlfriend.
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Emusan(m): 7:39am On Apr 14, 2018
Stekent2:
It seems the guy have deactivate his account, leaving you here with his girlfriend.

He didn't deactivate his account, the guy is just a pure scam.

Look at the screenshot in the attached, that's post early this morning on Nairaland. Maybe it's ghost that is helping him to type here

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (Reply)

Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support / Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale / I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.