Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** - Technology Market (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** (80108 Views)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Pre-order and Ship Apple Products And Laptops from The US at affordable rates . / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Monrue: 9:52am On May 19, 2019
dragnet:

tugrow can you please address this.

Thanks very much sir, its been settled.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 10:10am On May 19, 2019
dragnet:

Alright, she has confirmed it too, nevertheless even when issues happen, communication with clients is very important.
Thanks bro,
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by chikeorji123(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2019
Customers how far..:any issues before we place order?.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by lovelybird(f): 9:56pm On May 30, 2019
Please which shipping company did you use that made a fast delivery? I can't use Tugrow anymore. Since I made payments no response anymore from him. I only did this to test his company's competency but so far, he's flunked.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by lovelybird(f): 10:00pm On May 30, 2019
scolex95:

It's a shame and I regret patronising you guys I have sent series of messages no response. My order is also close to a month now. Orders I placed from other shipping firm has arrived since. The annoying thing is your customer care attitude its horrible. Tried tracking my order sef its saying un available. Been to your office your agent said I wi get a message. One week now no message nothing.

Please which shipping company did you use that made a fast delivery? I can't use Tugrow anymore. Since I made payments no response anymore from him. I only did this to test his company's competency but so far, he's flunked.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 6:05am On May 31, 2019
which of the payment do you make ma
lovelybird:

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tohpahz(f): 10:31am On May 31, 2019
chikeorji123:
Customers how far..:any issues before we place order?.

Don't bother placing order
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tohpahz(f): 10:32am On May 31, 2019
tugrow:

So you can't respond to WhatsApp messages or calls anymore??

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by lovelybird(f): 7:42pm On May 31, 2019
tugrow:

I made payments for 39pieces of hair samples. Your site says normal shipping 7-10days, with ability to track parcel. I can't track it, neither have you updated me on the developments.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by lovelybird(f): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
tugrow:

Please when will the parcel arrive?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hello Everyone,

My name is Margret Taiwo, I am the new Human Resource Executive representing Tugrow1688 Firm.
Firstly I want to use this medium to apologize for all the inconveniences our services might have caused over the time as we are upgrading the entire firms department so as to provide bespoke services going forward.
I want to let you know that in other to serve you better, for the past 3 months we have been working seriously on rebranding and upgrading our services.

We know the 2 things we left behind which most of our client complained about were customer care response and untimely delivery.
In other to tackle this challenge , we have train more personnel to our customer care team for a progressive improvements and positive remark , you can also track your goods on our website in other to give you updates on your goods.
In regards of goods delay and scheduled delivery timing, we can affirmatively assure you of timely delivery of goods and satisfactory customers feedback on our services.

To serve you better, we have opened another branch at Ikeja, Lagos, which will be launch very soon. This branch would serve as a flexible platform for us and customers to communicate, locate, faster and easier way to pick up their goods.
In addition, we will add some additional services like shipping from Turkey, Lagos delivery service, warehousing, and also provide the service of personal coaching to buying goods from China and Turkey for newbie’s.
We promise you the best and satisfactory services onward……
You can follow us on our social media platforms to get updates and offer.

Current shipping cost and exchange rate
N53/¥
N363/$
$4.7/KG for shipping
N400/KG for clearing
10 – 12 days to arrive

Kindly call this line below if you have a message or you need an information about us of which you were unable to reach our customer care line.
0809-1966-633
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
Margret
Tugrow1688

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYLqvHbDV6A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VsVg_r8vNI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ8_93TJrvo
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by gmacnoms(m): 8:20am On Jun 26, 2019
tugrow:
Hello Everyone,

My name is Margret Taiwo, I am the new Human Resource Executive representing Tugrow1688 Firm.
Firstly I want to use this medium to apologize for all the inconveniences our services might have caused over the time as we are upgrading the entire firms department so as to provide bespoke services going forward.
I want to let you know that in other to serve you better, for the past 3 months we have been working seriously on rebranding and upgrading our services.

We know the 2 things we left behind which most of our client complained about were customer care response and untimely delivery.
In other to tackle this challenge , we have train more personnel to our customer care team for a progressive improvements and positive remark , you can also track your goods on our website in other to give you updates on your goods.
In regards of goods delay and scheduled delivery timing, we can affirmatively assure you of timely delivery of goods and satisfactory customers feedback on our services.

To serve you better, we have opened another branch at Ikeja, Lagos, which will be launch very soon. This branch would serve as a flexible platform for us and customers to communicate, locate, faster and easier way to pick up their goods.
In addition, we will add some additional services like shipping from Turkey, Lagos delivery service, warehousing, and also provide the service of personal coaching to buying goods from China and Turkey for newbie’s.
We promise you the best and satisfactory services onward……
You can follow us on our social media platforms to get updates and offer.

Current shipping cost and exchange rate
N53/¥
N363/$
$4.7/KG for shipping
N400/KG for clearing
10 – 12 days to arrive

Kindly call this line below if you have a message or you need an information about us of which you were unable to reach our customer care line.
0809-1966-633
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
Margret
Tugrow1688

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYLqvHbDV6A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VsVg_r8vNI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ8_93TJrvo
yimu
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
gmacnoms:
yimu
inbox
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 9:26am On Jun 29, 2019
We are massively taking orders now for all china deal with lowest rate

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by wyse24(m): 4:33am On Jul 01, 2019
Ebay checkout available. Come with link and address. Ebay checkout available. Come with link and address.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Skynet00(m): 9:58am On Jul 01, 2019
You ar massively taking orders, buh u hardly respond to calls neither ur chats. Make amends bro.

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by dannycloud(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
Skynet00:
You ar massively taking orders, buh u hardly respond to calls neither ur chats. Make amends bro.

bro, this is false oooo and u know it, tugrow and his team has been highly responsive for the pass one month with great and fast delivery service been render..
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by dannycloud(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
I've just received my order, and I can say tugrow are bck for real business after the update on there new office, tugrow pls keep the spirit up this way...
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by JustSomeDude(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
dannycloud:
I've just received my order, and I can say tugrow are bck for real business after the update on there new office, tugrow pls keep the spirit up this way...
Can I trust you on your word cause I'm about to place an order with Tugrow
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Skynet00(m): 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
Okay then. I wil try dem again. But he's not answering my calls. Na so we go dey dey?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by dannycloud(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
JustSomeDude:
Can I trust you on your word cause I'm about to place an order with Tugrow

bro u are good to go, u are in safe hands
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
dannycloud:

bro u are good to go, u are in safe hands
thanks Danny
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by gbemiga1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by dannycloud(m): 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
Skynet00:
Okay then. I wil try dem again. But he's not answering my calls. Na so we go dey dey?

tugrow has workers that are been paid to attend to you, contact them on working hours and they will surely reply..
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2019
Goodday lovely people,we are still taking order..please kindly send your quotation links..Thank you

RMB ---N53
$ ---N363

shipping rate = $4.7

Clearing = N400

8 - 12 days to Arrives

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2019
Is another beautiful day again....Goodmorning beautiful people
Our priority is to provide you efficient services...chat us up on our website @Tugrow1688.com for more enquiries...follow us on instagram @TUGROW1688...Facebook page Facebook.com/Tugrow1688 ...
We Are Back And Better, A trial Will Convince You
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by PraiseJohnny: 11:21am On Jul 14, 2019
I'll like to use your service to import from china for an atleast 10kg worth of goods
What's the price estimate and can you be trusted?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
PraiseJohnny:
I'll like to use your service to import from china for an atleast 10kg worth of goods
What's the price estimate and can you be trusted?
RMB ---N53
$ ---N363

shipping rate = $4.7

Clearing = N400

8 - 12 days to Arrives

this is your pricing sir
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by mykedun(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
GOOD EVENING LOVELY BIRDS I UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN. I WAS ONCE IN YOUR SHOES. HOW I CAN BOLDLY TELL YOU THAT @TUGROW HAS CHANGED IN TERMS OF THEIR LOGISTICS AND FRIEGHT. THEY ARE NOW FAST IN DELIVERY. I WITNESS THIS AS I ORDERED FOR SOME PRODUCTS WHICH I THOUGHT IT WILL TAKE UP TO 1 MONTH, HOWEVER WITHIN 2 WEEKS I WAS WHATSAPP THAT MY ORDERED GOODS HAVE ARRIVED NIGERIA AND IN THEIR IKEJA OFFICE. I WENT THERE HAPPILY. I CAN BET YOU TUGROW LOGISTIC PROGRAM HAS CHANGED POSITIVELY THESE DAYS.

lovelybird:

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by mykedun(m): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
THANK YOU SO MUCH TUGROW FOR KEEPING YOUR PROMISE BUY BRINGING MY ORDERED PRODUCTS FROM CHINA. I THOUGHT IT WILL TAKE UPTO 1 MONTH BUT YOU REALLY DO SURPRISED ME BY BRINGING IT TO NIGERIA BEFORE TWO WEEKS. YOUR LOGISTICS SERVICES IS SECOND TO NONE. THANKS AGAIN FOR BEING THERE.

tugrow:
Tugrow says you are welcome to Our service page

First of all, special thanks to God for making this a reality and I appreciate those those have that have been patronizing this service, even went it was not put on a open thread like this.

What we offer
1) shipment

Express shipping
9$ / kg
500/ clearing
2-3 days

Normal shipping
5.3$/kg(100kg up)
5.5$/kg (below 100kg)
350 clearing
6 -12 days

Please NOTE: we don't ship battery,liquid,powder and intimacy gadgets goods in our normal shipping, but we can ship this in express shipping.

NOTE; if we are the one buying for you, our shipping duration valid from when your item get to our china office, not from the day you pay...

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Firmjudge(m): 7:06am On Jul 15, 2019
mykedun:
GOOD EVENING LOVELY BIRDS I UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN. I WAS ONCE IN YOUR SHOES. HOW I CAN BOLDLY TELL YOU THAT @TUGROW HAS CHANGED IN TERMS OF THEIR LOGISTICS AND FRIEGHT. THEY ARE NOW FAST IN DELIVERY. I WITNESS THIS AS I ORDERED FOR SOME PRODUCTS WHICH I THOUGHT IT WILL TAKE UP TO 1 MONTH, HOWEVER WITHIN 2 WEEKS I WAS WHATSAPP THAT MY ORDERED GOODS HAVE ARRIVED NIGERIA AND IN THEIR IKEJA OFFICE. I WENT THERE HAPPILY. I CAN BET YOU TUGROW LOGISTIC PROGRAM HAS CHANGED POSITIVELY THESE DAYS.

Why are you all over the place recommending thrash.
Changed positively so all along you knew he was a negative fellow?
I guess he hired you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.