Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) (67982 Views)

BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) by MiaB(f): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
Dantee005:
Abeg no fall ya hand for here..Pepsi is not owned by nigeria o....
where did i state its owned by nigeria?
learn to read

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) by MiaB(f): 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
sorry1:
mumu, na pepsi una claim now
mumu knack your head for wall if hin pain you
Re: Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) by Tigris007: 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Why e-money come resemble Nnamdi kanu and gucci....biafra grin
Re: Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) by bellenornor(f): 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
lofty900:
That's not my problem

My problem is how can Pepsi launch 50cl for #100 only to be enjoyed in lagos and Ibadan as if afonjas are the only Nigerians

#OurMumuDonDo
Na diabetes
Re: Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) by Headlaw(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
lofty900:
That's not my problem

My problem is how can Pepsi launch 50cl for #100 only to be enjoyed in lagos and Ibadan as if afonjas are the only Nigerians

#OurMumuDonDo
U didn't add more Sugar.....We in the east, enjoy our Zobo
Re: Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
Headlaw:

U didn't add more Sugar.....We in the east, enjoy our Zobo
don't tell me you enjoy zobo than pepsi
Re: Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
bellenornor:

Na diabetes
yeah but make we follow enjoy am
Re: Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) by MrHenshaw: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
IamAirforce1:
I swear if I no make billion before I 30, no be my mama born me.

Hv u started d journey already or you are waiting for the 30?
Re: Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) by localmovers500(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
I see rich dude and i smile but the poor dude comments alway makes me laff

We can handle both your international and local moves for you with a professional touches that will guarantee you safety contact localmovers today on +2349086188728 or whatapp +2349086188728
Re: Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) by Dantee005(m): 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
MiaB:
where did i state its owned by nigeria?
learn to read
Chill....U jux made sound lyk it was being owned by Nigeria..by d way tekno who brought about the reduction is an igbo boy...just saying tho...
Re: Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) by Rozaytee: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
blackbeau1:
No offence meant but have this ppl just discovered the existence of Gucci ?
i wonder

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) by Olayinka777(m): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Cute guy cry
cute babe!
Re: Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
I really love his sense of fashion
Re: Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) by Bamz(m): 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
lofty900:
That's not my problem

#OurMumuDonDo

Lol different people w/ different problems.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) by Freethought(m): 2:25am On Jul 28, 2017
IamAirforce1:

When you are 31 already
Re: Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) by yeballs(m): 6:23am On Jul 28, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Lol
Re: Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) by MiaB(f): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2017
Dantee005:
Chill....U jux made sound lyk it was being owned by Nigeria..by d way tekno who brought about the reduction is an igbo boy...just saying tho...
i know its tecno bruh ,
am sure the reduction would still be extended to other states,
they haven't even started selling it 100bucks in lagos,
but that dude was just being a bigot so he deserved that reply
Re: Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) by 400billionman: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
mokaflex:
Soon E-Money, Ray Hushpuppy n their likes would walk up to you and say good afternoon my name is emoney. Na prayer ooh.... can I get a witness in the house.
I'm sure some of you can relate to what I mean. grin

Amen...
Re: Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) by Dantee005(m): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
MiaB:
i know its tecno bruh ,
am sure the reduction would still be extended to other states,
they haven't even started selling it 100bucks in lagos,
but that dude was just being a bigot so he deserved that reply
True talk....nothing do u...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Cello-Taped Earpiece At AMVCA 2018 Got Fans Talking / Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" / Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.