Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance (67968 Views)

Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others / Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo / T-Rex, Terry G's Son Resumes School In UK (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by etcsines: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
Your silence is killing me - Terry G begs babymama for another chance to make things right

Nigerian singer, Terry G has taken to his Instagram page to issue a public apology to his baby mama, Mimi Omoregbe.

It's unclear what must have led to the misunderstanding between the pair who have a son together. But the 'Akpako Master' has made it clear he wants to make things right if given another opportunity.

Read what he wrote below;

Sometimes, there are simply no words that can adequately Express the depth of a person's feelings that are plagued by regrets, guilt, and sadness for a wrong done. I want to tell u am sorry a thousand times, but that can't undo what has been done or ease the pain in your heart.

I totally deserve all the anger and resentment from you,u are the nicest person any sane man wld wanna have as a part of them in this thing called life, your calmness, niceness, understanding is unbeatable, how and why I did not think of moments u might get really hurt and walk away, without a word, your silence is killing, am full of regrets, pls @cocomims,I know I don't have the right to ask anything from you when I have offended u, but if u can find it in your heart to forgive me and give me other opportunity to prove to u how much I love u.and a chance to make your future a happier one with more laughters and few tears.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B546AumAr43/?igshid=y9x9ex2tqndo

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Kingosytex(m): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

O boy!!!! Terry G don dey fresh ooo.

E be like say the guy don pick.

It seems Terry G's road to his baby mama's pu...ssy is as bad as the YOLA-JALINGO express way, guy man wan re-construct the road for easy accessibility down the honey pot..

Badt guy....

118 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by dollytino4real(f): 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
terryjesus don fine finish o!

14 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by victorian(f): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
La la la la la

La la la

When a woman's fed-up, there ain't nothing you can do about it.

If you like cry a river, until the ocean overflows, she will always remember she's a woman scorned.

cheesy

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Seems that babe pussy is so sweet and nigga wanna taste some more. I remember some years back, I had to beg one babe after a serious fight. Even tho she was at fault, but I don't wanna miss that big ass and her succulent boobs. Besides her pusssy is ouuta this world grin grin grin. Oh Cynthia I will never forget u cool tongue

278 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Seems that babe pussy is so sweet and nigga wanna taste some more. I remember some years back, I had to beg one babe after a serious fight. Even tho she was at fault, but I don't wanna miss that big ass and her succulent boobs. Besides her pussy is ouuta this world grin grin grin. Oh Cynthia I will never forget u cool tongue

F grin grin L

348 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nawtygrrlsecret:

F grin grin L

Ya maaad grin grin grin

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Mcuzy(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
grin
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by SultanOfPuna: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
Aunty, We Take God Beg You.
Forgive and Forget
Make Him No Craze Again..

244 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Security operatives needed urgently!!!

Maximum age of 30.

Candidates will be required to undergo 2weeks training upon appointment.
No prior experience required.

Applicants should live within Opebi-Toyin-Allen axis.

Interested candidates should contact the number on my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by sparog(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
grin
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Incandescent(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Bunch of pervs above

9 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by meobizy(f): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
The problem with having a child is the parent remains in your life till further notice. I fear the thought of having a baby mama as well as marriage. The fear isn’t strong enough to stop me cumming raw inside females. Lol.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by meobizy(f): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
Incandescent:
Bunch of pervs above
...and below.

6 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by folake4u(f): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
victorian:
La la la la la

La la la

When a woman's fed-up, there ain't nothing you can do about it.

If you like cry a river, until the ocean overflows, she will always remember she's a woman scorned.

cheesy

Shut up! you talk too much undecided

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by dannybrasky(m): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
Terry g don repent?
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ewu oh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ok.

6 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by oshe11: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
Obviously she didnt bring ONLY PUSSY to the plate

She is Obviously NOT his ONLY Ex

Some BMs were mistakes

2 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Hoodgod(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Seems that babe pussy is so sweet and nigga wanna taste some more. I remember some years back, I had to beg one babe after a serious fight. Even tho she was at fault, but I don't wanna miss that big ass and her succulent boobs. Besides her pusssy is ouuta this world grin grin grin. Oh Cynthia I will never forget u cool tongue
abeg why e be say all cynthia pussy the sweet,even my ex..but i can't go back to her,because of ego!!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by HaryoBamex(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
This guy na fine boy o..

Money good..

1 Like

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Sonnobax15(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
Before a sweet puna,everyman's konji is a weakling....
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Kendumazy(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
May God help them.
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
So Terry G no get Heart?

I think say na Man him be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by sammyironside: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nobody should insult him, takes a strong man to do this.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Bustincole(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
Baby mama season 5 finale
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by talk2uwem(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
Why naaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by ghost3040: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Who gives birth to these weak men?? grin grin shocked angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) / 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Cello-Taped Earpiece At AMVCA 2018 Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.