Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Biafra Is My Last Hope,man Declares His Undying Love, Vows To Die For Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is My Last Hope,man Declares His Undying Love, Vows To Die For Biafra (514 Views)

Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra / APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda / Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Is My Last Hope,man Declares His Undying Love, Vows To Die For Biafra by Groovenaija360(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
A young Vibrant man named ‎Iyierioba Uzoezie‎ has posted on his Facebook page, declaring his love and support for Biafran Struggle, he also claimed to be a highly dedicated member of the Biafran movement,and he will never ever betray but he is willing to die for the struggle.

READ AS HE WROTE...

I regret nothing for this i was born. 2015 when i slept inside swamp inside bush in mbiama Bayersa state .many died many injured even if i died on that journey i don't regret nothing .i protested from Aba to Umuahia from Aba to Owerri from Aba to Igweocha PH with legs i don't regret any thing Biafra is my life .i protested in Lagos and Abuja from 2015 till date , every protest and evangelising in Biafra land i have never miss anyone,the zoo forces have killed millions of us ,i swear may chiukwuabiama kill me and wipe out my generation any day i think of betraying this struggle many has gone.i will be the last idiot that will stop my journey half way Biafra is our last hope.either Biafra or death no going back .

source: https://groovenaija360.com/biafra-is-my-last-hope-young-man-declares-his-undying-love-vows-to-die-for-biafra/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is My Last Hope,man Declares His Undying Love, Vows To Die For Biafra by YungRichG1: 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ur mate dy hammer millions u dy form rugged...mtchew

*uploaded on a moving bik*

Yung Rich Gee1
Re: Biafra Is My Last Hope,man Declares His Undying Love, Vows To Die For Biafra by attackgat: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
Thats the guy who makes all those nice Biafran shoes.

Nice one bro! The journey to freedom is not easy, it is hard and littered with blood.

But one day, we shall be free of the nation of oppression called Nigeria.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Is My Last Hope,man Declares His Undying Love, Vows To Die For Biafra by farokkunle: 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
Oh men .

I love that name Biafra .keep the flag flying higher above the sky .

Oh father land we salute you .

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra Is My Last Hope,man Declares His Undying Love, Vows To Die For Biafra by EmekaBlue(m): 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Biafra have beautiful colors...Ogadimma

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is My Last Hope,man Declares His Undying Love, Vows To Die For Biafra by frleopardo: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
I just want to say.......
ALL HAIL BIAFRA.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is My Last Hope,man Declares His Undying Love, Vows To Die For Biafra by ESDKING: 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
The Sun shall rise again.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Is My Last Hope,man Declares His Undying Love, Vows To Die For Biafra by sarrki(m): 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
Then his death is near
Re: Biafra Is My Last Hope,man Declares His Undying Love, Vows To Die For Biafra by sarrki(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
He looks criminal in nature

That's how ipob miscreants look dama
Re: Biafra Is My Last Hope,man Declares His Undying Love, Vows To Die For Biafra by Evablizin(f): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
A philosopher said that Man is the determinant of all things
Re: Biafra Is My Last Hope,man Declares His Undying Love, Vows To Die For Biafra by evilyoruba: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:
Then his death is near
Just as you are a living dead...zombies are not humans, zombies are dead evil beings... Then, imagine a chief zombie like you

(1) (Reply)

Immediate Past Govenor Of Anambra State Peter Obi Cooperates With APC / Previous IPOB Protest In Lagos: December 2017 / Only The Military Can Unify The Country And Stop Various Agitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.