Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University (1118 Views)

Jigawa Receives 76 Almajiris From Gombe State, Rejects 7 / Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University by mohince(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
WE DONT HAVE THE POWER, BUT WE NEVER SAY NEVER!!!!
"Dreams do not come true just because you dream them. It's hard work that makes things happen, it's hard work that creates change... Ditch the dream and be a doer, not a dreamer… My dreams did not come true. But I worked really hard. And I ended up building an empire out of my imagination. So my dreams? Can suck it."
Its such a wonderful and unforgettable moment.... Its B.sc hons. Business admin!!! Its a privilege to join the Alumni of the GREAT university!! My back bone!!! "GOMBE STATE UNIVERSITY". Lets make the world a better place
LALASTICLALA AND CO.... Help me celebrate its not easy oooooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University by mohince(m): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
More

Re: Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University by mohince(m): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
Royal day

Pen day

Re: Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University by mohince(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Last exam

Re: Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University by mohince(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
Still on pen day

Re: Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
Photos of certificate or Adonbelivit angry

1 Like

Re: Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University by DLondonboiy: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
Congratulations.

Higher and higher you would go..

1 Like

Re: Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University by tayebest(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
mohince:
Its such a wonderful and unforgettable moment.... Its Bsc hons. Business admin!!!

welcome to the Nigeria market tussle , it's indeed fantastic to know about,.
Wish you the best!
Re: Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University by MasterKim: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bokoharam
Re: Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University by mohince(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
Gsuu

Re: Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University by mohince(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
Keneking:
Photos of certificate or Adonbelivit angry
Keep calm and wait
Re: Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University by mohince(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
Happy

Re: Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University by mohince(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
Cooool

Re: Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University by mohince(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Coming

Re: Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University by mohince(m): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
Moreee

Re: Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University by mohince(m): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
tayebest:

welcome to the Nigeria market tussle , it's indeed fantastic to know about,.
Wish you the best!
Lol.... Thank you
Re: Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University by mohince(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
MasterKim:
Bokoharam
There is a popular saying by wise men.... It goes like this "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon… No matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway". I rest my case!
Re: Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University by juman(m): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Congratulations.

Re: Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University by mohince(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Congratulations.
Tanx
Re: Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University by tysontim(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
mohince:

There is a popular saying by wise men.... It goes like this "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon… No matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway". I rest my case!

But you are still Boko haram nw
Re: Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University by laudate: 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
mohince:
Moreee
I thought that when a university holds a graduation ceremony, the graduating students will wear academic gowns. Where is your own gown? No gown, no hood, no cap? shocked Why?
Re: Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University by mohince(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
laudate:

I thought that when a university holds a graduation ceremony, the graduating students will wear academic gowns. Where is your own gown? No gown, no hood, no cap? shocked Why?
gown? hood? cap? In govt own university Nigeria? That only happns in private university, and abroad my guy!! For govt university its worn only on convocation
Re: Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University by Agimor(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
Refined Aboki. Congrats!!!
Re: Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University by laudate: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
mohince:
gown? hood? cap? In govt own university Nigeria? That only happns in private university, and abroad my guy!! For govt university its worn only on convocation
No sir. It does not only happen in private universities. Neither does it only happen abroad. It happens in every university, including public universities within this country. By the way, why did you say it is worn only on convocation in govt universities? What is difference between convocation and graduation? I went to a public university, and we all wore academic gowns for our graduation. Check out Unilag, UniIlorin, Uniben, UniAbuja, ABU, University of Nassarawa, University of Ibadan, University of Ife, even LASU students, they all wear academic gowns for graduation!!

(1) (Reply)

IPOB And MASSOB Should Be Declared Terrorist Groups- PICTURES / Who Is The Most Ranking Criminal In Nigeria / Name Rallies South-west Of Its Caucus To Unseat Behari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.