Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt (80883 Views)

Man Who Trekked For Governor Wike Arrives Port-Harcourt, Meets Him (Photos) / Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally / Okowa Arrives Port Harcourt For PDP Governorship Screening (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by justice2017: 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
MadCow1:

Osibanjo was not in Rivers State at the behest of the State Governor. Let's start with that.

You better leave those ignorant pple. There is something called protocol, obviously he declined cos that commissioning was not part of his itinerary. Advance party has to be in place and other security/logistics arrangement made, and dnt forget this is Rivers...
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by adem30: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
5DMindset:
Let's analyze this:

Acting President, comes into a State to commission a private project, then ignores the overtures of the Governor of that State and follows the instructions and Agenda of his party faithfuls.

This is wrong.

Partisan politics or party politics ends when election results are announced. This goes a long way to show how unintelligent that Osinbanjo is, which is why they call him Boi Boi.

Before heading to that State, he is supposed to understand the mechanics of powerplay between Wike and Rotimi and work out an amicable visit schedules to accommodate balance presence, but he has ignored a State Governor and refuse to commission the projects meant for the Rivers people, the Nigerian People.

Next week, there will be pipeline vandalism by pro-Wike militants and the Osinbanjo will call Wike to intervene and then he will understand that being a President requires emotional maturity.

I thought Osinbanjo represented hope, now there is no hope.

I am stateless world citizen and I do not think I will like to be a Christian, cos even the Pastor has shown stupidity of his emotions.

Permit me to call you a super daft.

Osibanjo programme was plan before he left Abuja.
He was not invited to the state to commission Gov. Wike project. Therefore Wine has no right to convince him to come and commission his project first. He should have bargain for later.
Bow could you just hijack a Presidential schedule without pro notice? Bro, you need to understand what protocols means

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by hokafor(m): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
Apc vs PDP stupidity and their hungry supporters, after shouting with empty stomach they left them behind and cruised away on the comfort of their BMW. I bet amaechi and wike will be cracking jokes onboard .
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by lagosrd: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
All I saw is one man seated in FRONT with the acting president trying hard to make up his not being able to successfully convince the acting president and another man seated behind him obviously not satisfied with the seating arrangement.
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by lonelydora: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
MadCow1:

Osibanjo was not in Rivers State at the behest of the State Governor. Let's start with that.

Now I'm understanding. Thought he came because of Wike.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Everything in APC government lacks coordination and wise counseling. Next time Osibanjo or any other person from Aso Rock comes to Rivers state, he/she should let be on his/her own, no welcome or debriefing.

Is it a must for APC/Aso Rock to commissioning a project

That's why Nigeria is a zoo.
China is providing it citizens with uninterrupted power supply without making noise of it.
But in the zoo called Nigeria, these animals called themselves government/leaders are commissioning lies and propaganda. The foolish supporters will start clapping foolishly.

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by Josmila(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Don't make any enemies because of any politician

Don't lose friends because of any politician.

DON'T!
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
adem30:

He was not invited to the state to commission Gov. Wike project. Therefore Wine has no right to convince him to come and commission his project first. He should have bargain for later.
Bow could you just hijack a Presidential schedule without pro notice? Bro, you need to understand what protocols means

Shut up dude, learn to read and understand. No one from Abuja goes into Any State without sending a memo to the Governor and the Police Commissioners. I believe this is too much for road side corn sellers to understand. But keep quiet and learn.

4 Likes

Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
fyneguy:
So Wike wanted to stampede Osinbajo into commissioning a project he was not aware of? what sort of nonsense was that?
Dz is a prvt project ,I am of d opinion dt private investors can invite anybody to commission their projects
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by lonelydora: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
nightmile:

Your brain is in manual reasoning mode, try to think outside the box sometimes . Intelligent people will immediately know two people in front already shielding the prof from possible line of fire.

I don't want to respond harshly to you. You don't security stuffs more than me.
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by awa(m): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
Last time I checked Respect is said to be reciprocal hence, going by this story Ag Presido disrespected Wike and should remember that Wike is the Number Citizen of the State....

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by Josmila(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jolar101:
Everything in APC government lacks coordination and wise counseling. Next time Osibanjo or any other person from Aso Rock comes to Rivers state, he/she should let be on his/her own, no welcome or debriefing.

That's why Nigeria is a zoo.
China is providing it citizens with uninterrupted power supply without making noise of it.
But in the called Nigeria, these animals called themselves government/leaders are commissioning lies and propaganda. The foolish supporters will start clapping foolishly.

Nonsense.

Jesus of nazareth!!! What in grem's name is this??

1 Like

Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by ChimaAdeoye: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Stupeed post.

Abeg, who is the governor of Rivers State?
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by OBAGADAFFI: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
adem30:

So what will you say if Wike ignore Oshinbajo visit?

Protocol demands the governor recognize a visiting President, and President reciprocate.

We carry PDP/APC issue too far in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by otokx(m): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
So many restrictions on the road today, fine weather in Port Harcourt.
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by hibee4uall(m): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
modelmike7:
Rotimi: the man who destroyed PDP! The great, strong LION of our land.....
Say that again
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
Josmila:

Jesus of nazareth!!! What in grem's name is this??

Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
wallex1983:
Like seriously?

But this is the major difference between Wike and Fayose
The difference between wike and fayose is the difference between a pig and a swine.
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by iluvdonjazzy: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
hahahaha Amaechi my guy, 2 old men wey dey make enemity.
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by OmoEpe(m): 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
lonelydora:
APC knows nothing about governance and courtesy. As they were waiting for Osibanjo, courtesy demands that Osibanjo should be the first person to step out before others. Why Amaechi and Magnus?

Remember when Patience Jonathan stepped out before GEJ her husband and the heat it generated around the world then? It is well.

Meanwhile, Police helicopter has been flying over my roof since morning. They are disturbing my sleep.

Edited: All you quoting me, I thought he came to Rivers because of Wike. Didn't read the news to the end.
Is English language so difficult for you to comprehend? Or is it that you never participated in an English comprehension class while in school? Let me help your ignorance a bit:
1) Osinbajo arrived in a presidential jet
2)Before his arraival Ameachi had been there with a chopper to take him to the venue of the commissioning
3)Osinbajo rather than divert to somewhere else insisted on following the prearranged chopper to the venue

Oga, where did you read that Ameachi came down from the jet before Osinbajo?
SMH

1 Like

Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
DerideGull:
Wike is not a leader but a misguided governor of a state in a useless country called Nigeria.

I agree with you.He's a very greedy man.
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by adem30: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
5DMindset:

Shut up dude, learn to read and understand. No one from Abuja goes into Any State without sending a memo to the Governor and the Police Commissioners. I believe this is too much for road side corn sellers to understand. But keep quiet and learn.

Now go and ask your Wike if He notify the Ag President that he will be commissioning his project. Simple knowledge is what you are avoiding, Osinbajo was not in PH for state visit, but for special event, why is your educated illiterate Governor try to change his plan?
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
0b100100111:

At this time?

You must be jobless!

You Take Life Too Serious.

Help Him By Giving Him A Job.
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by thekoko007: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
osinbajo is a fucking devil,who is also contributing to the political crisis in river state,this is the second time he will be trying this rubbish in rivers state,I doubt if truly is a pastor, wike is the gov,and not amechi
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by adem30: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

So what will you say if Wike ignore Oshinbajo visit?

Protocol demands the governor recognize a visiting President, and President reciprocate.

We carry PDP/APC issue too far in Nigeria.

So Protocol did not demand your Governor to communicate his plan to the Ag President before he arrived? only wanted to divert his plan. See its not everyone that lack simple sense, and that's what Osinbanjo just showed him.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by JideAmuGiaka: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
Osinbajo is just a stupid short goat!
For goodness sakes forget politics and face ethics for once!
Wike is the number 1 citizen in Rivers state and not Ameachi!
Wike is the Host and not Amaechi!.
Disrespecting ur host on the altar of politics just shows how shallow the acting president is!

After his Afonja idiots will be shouting that the Igbos don't respect them in Lagos as their host.
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by petbam: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
modelmike7:
Rotimi: the man who destroyed PDP! The great, strong LION of our land.....
He destroyed PDP and he can't win governohip seat for his candidate peterside ida in river state. I will rather give it to the like of Tinubu Buhari ,saraki,tanbuwa etc because all these people won in their various States. Amaechi only stole river state money for APC to sponsor the party.
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by FRONTPAGE: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Why this matter dey pain IPOB people like this na?

After his Afonja idiots will be shouting that the Igbos don't respect them in Lagos as their host. [/quote]
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by alizma: 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
YelloweWest:
Wike will always win... oga na master!
Meanwhile osibande is an slowpoke!
I thought he was a bigger person than this.
Why in earth will he refused to commission a project??
He planned with ameachi and abe!
The intrest of Good governance should be put before petty politics!
They don't want the media attention on numerous projects embarked on by Wike.
God punish apshit!

I thank God that it's still we the good people of Rivers State that will vote in the next election not hired crowd!
Our vote is for WIKE!
Na people like you dey talk say Na waec give them f9. where is it written there that Osibanjo refused to commission the project?
like say your brain don migrate 30° North-west.
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by YelloweWest: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
alizma:

Na people like you dey talk say Na waec give them f9. where is it written there that Osibanjo refused to commission the project?
like say your brain don migrate 30° North-west.
"A mild drama ensued as Wike pointed at the already waiting BMW to chauffeur drive Osinbajo who insisted rather that they walked to the already waiting Chopper where Amaechi, Abe and Co were already seated.
Wike who was visibly worried tried hard to convince Osinbajo to go with him and commission just one project, but the Acting President insisted that they head to the Chopper for the venue of the commissioning of the World standard Fertilizer project built by the INDORAMA Group."

Read before commenting.
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by ThatFairGuy: 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
Trouble makerrrrr
TroubleMaker47:
Osinbajo is just a stupid short goat!
For goodness sakes forget politics and face ethics for once!
Wike is the number 1 citizen in Rivers state and not Ameachi!
Wike is the Host and not Amaechi!.
Disrespecting ur host on the altar of politics just shows how shallow the acting president is!
Re: Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt by ThatFairGuy: 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
Devil
ChimaAdeoye:
Stupeed post.
Abeg, who is the governor of Rivers State?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima / Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day / Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.