Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ! (3242 Views)

How A Wise Man Punished The Fool / Pic: Who Is The Fool Among Two Of Them? / JAB Sunday Laugh: Who Do You Think Is The Fool? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

! by marvelling(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
d
Re: ! by marvelling(m): 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
marvelling:
bratking oya come here let me discombobulate you! hopeless swine that thinks through his anus and has shits for brains! you can't even reason like a normal human being. Opening your mouth to spew trash!

haha! the dull nigga* can't respond! I understand bratking! I know what you are thinking. don't be scared, I was just gonna spank you a little bit! next time be careful angry
Re: ! by marvelling(m): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bratking:
marvelling you're too foolish beyond words. oh my. lolol.

others are creating threads to educate and enlighten, this fool created a thread just to spew thrash! shocked
Asshat, you have too much time on ya hands. your level of maturity too much jare! grin grin

I created this thread to teach you a lesson and to avoid derailing the other thread with your senseless and puerile banter! But unfortunately, you proved to be a coward by not coming here! I have created more threads for enlightenment of nairalanders than you have ever done. Go through my post and see the knowledge and wisdom I impart whenever I comment. You are too miniscule to measure up to me. Nothing more than a brat without manners! You are indeed a fool!
Re: ! by marvelling(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
austine4real reply my pm, or drop a means I can use in contacting you for that stuff
Re: ! by austine4real(m): 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
marvelling:
austine4real reply my pm, or drop a means I can use in contacting you for that stuff

08i05i43i61
Re: ! by marvelling(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
omogeyoyo removing your profile picture won't change anything. just reply wink
Re: ! by WhiteMoneyMusik(f): 3:15am On Aug 17, 2017
=[center]C'MON FELLAS, Lets BAG SMAwards9ja 1Million! THIS NOV. 4TH 2017.
Though KhingSIMEO says He Appreciates Every Single Sweet Ladies and Handsome Guys Out There That VOTED, He Said that "Your VOTES Last Week COUNTED!, WE CAME SECOND POSITION, THE FIRST POSITION Points IS NOt THAT FAR AWAY FROM MY POINT; He Added."[/center]

[center]Go Vote KhingSIMEO for Hottest Single of the year Music Awards shocked shocked shocked shocked

Howdy My Co Funny Bones in the House, KhingSIMEO is Nominated for Hottest Single of the year Awards 2017 Incase you are Reading this for the First Time.

#SMAwards9ja Voting is Ongoing... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

GO Here:
http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote BLESSINGS - KhingSIMEO For HOTTEST SINGLE OF THE YEAR AWARD.

Thanks Guys For Your Previous Voting for KhingSIMEO Earlier.

Remember: YOU CAN VOTE SO MANY TIMES BUT ONLY TWENTY(20) SUBMISSIONS PER USER IS VALID DAILY.

He Needs 20 Votes from You Every Day To Make Him Grab the Award and 1 Million Cash and a Record Deal.

GO Here:[/b] http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote KhingSIMEO, You Can Submit Your Votes 20Times If You Believe I Can Do More and I will, and I can mostly Mr. Capable of Giving The World Music To Sing and DANCE TO.

CLICK http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 AND SELECT BLESSINGS - KhingSIMEO and SUBMIT to VOTE KhingSIMEO

PLEASE BLOOD! A single VOTE from You or Your Friends Can Make a Difference....[/center]

To HOOK UP WITH KhingSIMEO,
On FaceBook Page: Legendary KhingSIMEO
ON Instagram: @KhingSIMEOofficial
ON Twitter: @KhingSIMEO

1 Share

Re: ! by marvelling(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2017
Omogeyoyo I will not stop until you answer! cheesy
Re: ! by marvelling(m): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
marvelling:
Omogeyoyo I will not stop until you answer! cheesy

hi! omogeyoyo I won't bite grin
Re: ! by exotique1fy(f): 1:05am On Sep 29, 2017
h

(1) (Reply)

Girl Scratching Her Private Part In The Classroom(video) / AKPOS world joker / What Is Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.