Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Why Exactly Are Smoking And Drinking Really Considered One Way Tickets T Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Exactly Are Smoking And Drinking Really Considered One Way Tickets T Hell? (349 Views)

Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Exactly Are Smoking And Drinking Really Considered One Way Tickets T Hell? by Requiem18(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
I for one do not smoke, as I am aware of what it can do to your system on the long run. But my qualm is this: why do Christians always get super preachy and quick to judge people that indulge in drinking or smoking for various reasons? I mean I'm yet to come across the passage that explicitly states "Thou shalt not smoke a cigarette " or "Thou shall not take a sip of ale". I'm really looking forward to some sensible responses.
Re: Why Exactly Are Smoking And Drinking Really Considered One Way Tickets T Hell? by ladyF(f): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
Is drinking a sin?
Re: Why Exactly Are Smoking And Drinking Really Considered One Way Tickets T Hell? by Requiem18(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
ladyF:
Is drinking a sin?
No..... But sadly most over zealous people will tell you that yours is a demon infected generation.Just because you drank something with less than 2% alcohol.
Re: Why Exactly Are Smoking And Drinking Really Considered One Way Tickets T Hell? by Tobechuckwu(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
U just have to ask urself wat it does to your spiritual life!
Ur walk with God is d most important thing dat shud occupy ur heart!
Even federal ministry of health issued warning against smoking nd d bible talked abt drunkard will not inherit d kingdom of heaven.
No true Christian will indulge in such thing!U shud knw dat there is a spirit behind smoking nd drinking which makes one neva to get enough of it nd it can't be d spirit of God!
More to say,but I fink dis is enough for now!
Re: Why Exactly Are Smoking And Drinking Really Considered One Way Tickets T Hell? by Requiem18(m): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
Tobechuckwu:
U just have to ask urself wat it does to your spiritual life!
Ur walk with God is d most important thing dat shud occupy ur heart!
Even federal ministry of health issued warning against smoking nd d bible talked abt drunkard will not inherit d kingdom of heaven.
No true Christian will indulge in such thing!U shud knw dat there is a spirit behind smoking nd drinking which makes one neva to get enough of it nd it can't be d spirit of God!
More to say,but I fink dis is enough for now!
Where is it mentioned that there are spirits behind smoking though?. And what does the fact that the federal ministry of health issuing a warning against smoking have to do with anything?.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Catholic Priest In Akwa Ibom Quits The Catholic Church / 65th Rccg Convention(plenary Session 1: Welcome Service) Entering God's Gates / When Love Hurts And Goes Sour In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.