Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Amaka Enemo President Of S3x Workers Shocks Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaka Enemo President Of S3x Workers Shocks Kanu (2964 Views)

Photos/video: List Of Lecturers Accused Of S3x-for-grades Scandals / Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) / DSS Storms Hotel, Arrest 59 Commercial S3X Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaka Enemo President Of S3x Workers Shocks Kanu by TRUTHTOPOWER: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
http://thenationonlineng.net/de-criminalise-sex-work-in-nigeria-sex-workers-urge-fg/
Despite the claim by Nnamdi Kanu about his tribes women involvement in sex work, Amaka Enemo the incumbent president of Sex workers nationwide has called on FG to legalise commercial sex work throughout Nigeria. While this would have been considerable under the last administration it is doubtful if the administration headed by a devout Muslim and a devout Christian will accede to the request of Ms Amaka and her sisters in this business. Should Federal government fail to accede, the IPOB army would have another economic reason to wage war on Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Amaka Enemo President Of S3x Workers Shocks Kanu by SegunAdewole: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ewedu slowpoke...wetin concern IPOB with your zoo legalization of prostitution?

13 Likes

Re: Amaka Enemo President Of S3x Workers Shocks Kanu by Etogist: 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
Op please be corrected. The president of prostitutes in Nigeria is Fumilayo Adeniyi. Stop posting lies.

10 Likes

Re: Amaka Enemo President Of S3x Workers Shocks Kanu by Ojiofor: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Etogist:
Op please be corrected. The president of prostitutes in Nigeria is Fumilayo Adeniyi. Stop posting
lies.

I thought Olaniyi was their presido after Olanike resigned last year?.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka Enemo President Of S3x Workers Shocks Kanu by DLondonboiy: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ojiofor:

I thought Olaniyi was their presido after Olanike resigned last year?.

No, morayo was initially the president, then olanike (she didn't finish her tenure) before titilayo (who acted as the acting president) before olaniyi. The current president of Nigeria prostitute is fumilayo Adeniyi

13 Likes

Re: Amaka Enemo President Of S3x Workers Shocks Kanu by Ojiofor: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
DLondonboiy:

No, morayo was initially the president, then olanike (she didn't finish her tenure) before titilayo (who acted as the acting president) before olaniyi. The current president of Nigeria prostitute is fumilayo Adeniyi

Na wao,They don't want to rotate that position at all.

8 Likes

Re: Amaka Enemo President Of S3x Workers Shocks Kanu by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ojiofor:

Na wao,They don't want to rotate that position at all.

LWKMD

4 Likes

Re: Amaka Enemo President Of S3x Workers Shocks Kanu by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
DLondonboiy:

you are a suspect .be like say you be knacker of sex workers

1 Like

Re: Amaka Enemo President Of S3x Workers Shocks Kanu by Urchman27(m): 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
lol

I love my people.

the useless afonja have shoot himself on the leg

4 Likes

Re: Amaka Enemo President Of S3x Workers Shocks Kanu by ejanla077: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Fumi laaa ayo. Ade na ike

1 Like

Re: Amaka Enemo President Of S3x Workers Shocks Kanu by ejanla077: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
Olanike olaniyi
Ola na ike. Ola na iyi

1 Like

Re: Amaka Enemo President Of S3x Workers Shocks Kanu by DaniDani(m): 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hahahaha. After the first 4 comments above, the op must have regretted ever creating this thread. Someone should help me with "you think you are doing me" meme.lol

3 Likes

Re: Amaka Enemo President Of S3x Workers Shocks Kanu by DLondonboiy: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
ejanla077:

Olanike olaniyi
Ola na ike. Ola na iyi

LMAO....hahaha

1 Like

Re: Amaka Enemo President Of S3x Workers Shocks Kanu by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
op don run grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Enemo President Of S3x Workers Shocks Kanu by MEILYN(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
grin grin funniest thread ever. I don laugh die.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Aba Youths Chase Hausa Man Who Allegedly Turned To A Cow To Escape(photos/video) / I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 / BREAKING: Angry Youths Stone Osun State Governor (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.