Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 (2965 Views)

Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 / Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Buharifan: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2020
I am a northerner and I support the south east to produce the next president of Nigeria.

It was alleged the military regime of Gowon named the Nigerian currency as Naira in 1973(meaning Never Allow Igbos Rule Again), this should not be allowed to continue.

Since Ironsi held sway as head of state for a period of 6 months no igbo has ruled the country again.

Let's support Igbo presidency come 2023.

Both PDP and APC need to adopt candidates from the east.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by flyingpig: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2020
Please support Umahi

9 Likes

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2020
I thought they said they need Biafra and not the presidency.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Buharifan: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2020
Deblisio:
forget Biafra

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by flyingpig: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2020
Deblisio:
I thought North said they wanted an Islamic state, why did they win presidency.

19 Likes

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Buharifan: 10:45am On Jul 29, 2020
flyingpig:
I thought North said they wanted an Islamic state, why did they win presidency.
It is Boko Haram that wants Islamic state

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by donbachi(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2020
With mouth...not with ur thumb.
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by flyingpig: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2020
Buharifan:
it is ipob that wants biafra

16 Likes

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by 88Craze: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2020
Forget it, Igbo can't get it now! We have lost hope in this country

1 Like

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by flyingpig: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2020
88Craze:
Forget it, Igbo can't get it now! We have lost hope in this country
you're not everybody's mouth piece. Always speak for yourself and in your surname

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Sammy07: 10:49am On Jul 29, 2020
Lol, let's see how our south east brothers will start dancing on like a monk

1 Like

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by flyingpig: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2020
Sammy07:
Lol, let's see how our south east brothers will start dancing on like a monk
PDP has no chance than to give SE their ticket. As for APC, let OUK play his role there.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Sammy07: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2020
flyingpig:
PDP has no chance than to give SE their ticket. As for APC, let OUK play his role there.

Why should PDP has no chance in giving SE ticket?

Let a southern president completes his tenure under PDP.
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by flyingpig: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Why should PDP has no chance in giving SE ticket?

Let a southern president completes his tenure under PDP.
If a Southern president should complete his tenure under PDP, then a Northern President should complete Yar'Adua's tenure under APC.
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Back2Daura(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2020
I am a northerner too. I must confess that Igbos are the only tribe that want a united Nigeria. They are investors in every state in Nigeria. More than any tribe in Nigeria. So I wonder how such a tribe would want to divide Nigeria. I am not gullible, I went to school and I know the truth. South East presidency will further unite Nigeria like never before.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by IamWonderful: 11:01am On Jul 29, 2020
Yes I support Igbo presidency of Biafra, but I don't know what century
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Sammy07: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2020
flyingpig:
If a Southern president should complete his tenure under PDP, then a Northern President should complete Yar'Adua's tenure under APC.

Why didn't the southern president allow the northern president to complete his tenure in 2011?

Why?
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by flyingpig: 11:21am On Jul 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Why didn't the southern president allow the northern president to complete his tenure in 2011?

Why?
Go and ask him
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Tranquillity360: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2020
Buharifan:
Who are the boko haram?
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Sammy07: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2020
flyingpig:
Go and ask him

Lol.
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by nkwuocha1: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2020
Igbos should stay away from presidency in this cesspit. Jonathan a Southern Southern, is being blamed for all the woes in the country despite ruling for just 4 years since independence.

Even Abacha is already seen as a saint compared to Jonathan.

It's only a stupid Igbo man that will vie for presidency in country where the civil war orchestrated by a 'Delta man' is tagged Igbo coup.Yet, when you add same Delta State to the Biafra flag, it's called land grabbing by low lives and their cronnies.

A stupid Igbo man is the one who thinks he can save a worthless contraption, "a mere geographical expression..."

Best solution for this ugly piece of thrash called called Nigeria is outright dismemberment

6 Likes

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Ojiofor: 11:38am On Jul 29, 2020
Buharifan:

Can't see how funny you sound?
It is IPOB that want Biafra not Igbo.
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by kingzizzy: 11:40am On Jul 29, 2020
Buharifan:
I am a northerner and I support the south east to produce the next president of Nigeria.

It was alleged the military regime of Gowon named the Nigerian currency as Naira in 1973(meaning Never Allow Igbos Rule Again), this should not be allowed to continue.

Since Ironsi held sway as head of state for a period of 6 months no igbo has ruled the country again.

Both PDP and APC need to adopt candidates from the east.

You Northerners are not deceiving anyone. We all know that come 2023, you all will unite behind another Northerner to continue the misrule of Nigeria you people have been perpetrating since July 1966 when you people murdered Ironsi

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Ojiofor: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2020
[s]
nkwuocha1:
Igbos should stay away from presidency in this cesspit. Jonathan a Southern Southern, is being blamed for all the woes in the country despite ruling for just 4 years since independence.

Even Abacha is already seen as a saint compared to Jonathan.

It's only a stupid Igbo man that will vie for presidency in country where the civil war orchestrated by a 'Delta man' is tagged Igbo coup.Yet, when you add same Delta State to the Biafra flag, it's called land grabbing by low lives and their cronnies.

A stupid Igbo man is the one who thinks he can save a worthless contraption, "a mere geographical expression..."

Best solution for this ugly piece of thrash called called Nigeria is outright dismemberment
[/s]

Speak for yourself.Igbos are going for the presidency while you Igbos wait for Biafra till God knows when.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by nkwuocha1: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ojiofor:
[s]

Speak for yourself.Igbos are going for the presidency while you Igbos wait for Biafra till God knows when.
[/s]

Which presidency?
Mtchew! Presidency ndi uchu!
Re: I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by loopman: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
Buharifan:

Both PDP and APC need to adopt candidates from the east

In fairness to APC, they have no business zoning the Presidency to a zone that have shown the highest disdain for a political party in the whole world

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arrest Loading: Why Mompha Was Tipped Off By EFCC To Maintain Low Profile / Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) / States That Tinubu Cannot Win.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.