Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes (68342 Views)

Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) / Man & Son Sleep With Daughter In Imo, Impregnate Her, Get Banished (Photos) / Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by enemyofprogress: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Sex come dey hungry me after reading this thread
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by Marvis4real(f): 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hon. Maria trying everytime to appear as 'the good person' that helps people. I gave her the opportunity to prove that to me but nothing. Texted her severally, no replies. Everytime u go to her facebook page she will fill it with long epistles of her praises.
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by palearab: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
This 30 year old guy Sef.

I can bet he is

1. unemployed

2. Hyper h0rny

3. eating free food and maybe getting some cash alongside

Some guys are into older woman...

Because I don't just get the allure of banging a woman decades beyond menopause.

Grand ma...keep on rocking abeg.

One advantage for the young man - Condomless sex wink
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by olu101017: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
Must she consult them before doing it? She is a widow for crying out loud. This is dehumanizing.

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by Tensionstar(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Alphacom:
But wait oh, before we go ahead to judge the Ibo's and the Ebonyi people, are we now saying bad thing has become a good thing. Pls for God's sake let us not legalize sin and paint it white. They both sinned against God and man - the land, so they needed to be punished in one way or the other, not necessarily parading anyway but to let others desist from it. For the grand daughter to see that and go and report means she knows it is a bad thing. That she is a widow does not give her license to do that unless they are legally married which obvious they are not. Some of you made reference to the adulterous woman in the bible. Taking the woman to Jesus, you think it wasn't shameful for the woman. Didn't they walk through the roads and market square. Jesus did not clap for her or encouraged her. He forgave her SIN and told her to go and sin no more. Pls let's call a spade a spade and stop supporting evil. Remember God is watching- even our internet postings.
MOST SENSESIBLE COMMENT SO FAR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by chuxjay(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by silver94(m): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe said ebonyi are the weak link of biafra and he is right shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by Chemistry10: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
DLondonboiy:
This woman is a widow who probably has not fukced for more than 30years..what exactly is her offence? Fukcing in her late husband's matrimonial bed? Or fukcing?

And it's her grandchild that reported o. So if I see my grandmum enjoying herself, I'd go and report to village elders? I dey mad?

Maybe I don't really understand the story sha
I like ur comment �
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by omolayomi06: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
dainformant:
Here's the latest update on the 70-year-old widow who was paraded and banished from her Afikpo native for sleeping with her boyfriend on her matrimonial bed. The widow identified as one Mrs Maria Okoh who hails from Amauzzu Nkpoghoro village in Afikpo North Local Government Area of Ebonyi State was on Tuesday, July 18, banished from the community over alleged sex scandal.

The accused was also paraded in the market shortly after being caught by her grand daughter having sex with her younger lover on her late husband’s bed.

Read the update Mrs Maria Udu Nwachi, a member representing Afikpo North East in the Ebonyi State House of Assembly

Parading of people unacceptable - Essa Ehugbo.

The member representing Afikpo North East in the Ebonyi State House of Assembly, Mrs Maria Udu Nwachi (Afikpo Chic), on the 22nd July 2017, complained to Essa Traditional Council of Ehugho, the highest decision making body in Ehugbo (Afikpo), about a 70 year old widow, accused of sleeping with a man in her late husband’s home at Amuzu Nkpogoro, Afikpo, and paraded with the man round the villages; with youths chanting disgraceful songs behind them, thereby creating a scene which attracted condemnation from several quarters, describing such as obnoxious, uncivilized, and other adjectives.

Following the report, the Ekpuke Essa Traditional ruling body on 26 July 2017 at Ulubi Eke Ehugbo deliberated on the matter and stated that the normal thing as Ehugbo tradition demands is that the culprit is liable to atone her misdeed with a goat. The above process, the Essa said is the tradition and not the dehumanising act of parading the culprit. They also advised widows cannot hold themselves, they should re- marry or alternatively pack out from their late husband house.

[i]THE VERDICT IS: No community should parade anyone again and if they ever do, they would be fined N100,000 and another fine of N5000 will be given again to every one in the community who allowed such act. They stated the act of the said community is not acceptable. They frowned at the bad public image the incident gave the town of Afikpo.

PHOTO: On the 22nd of July 2017, when Essa Ehugbo paid me a visit. I tabled up the matter above to them; so they can deliberate on it and give us an official pronouncement on it. Their official stance above will forestall such event from taking place in the future.

Dear media house that contacted me for statement on the matter, I am sorry that I could not make any statement concerning the issue until I consult my people and ascertain the facts and the way forward. And here you have it. The highest ruling body in my land has spoken, and it's final. - Nwanyi Afikpo

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/update-70-year-old-woman-banished-community-sleeping-younger-lover.html
and this are the people that want independent by all means,,, majority of them are still far behind.,, Hiss's hmmm

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by oloriadejoke(f): 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
lofty900:
All these village people with their mumu traditions.
Old woman cannot enjoy young preek in peace again angry
.....buhahahahahha u gat me laffing seriously
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by kadupee(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
Correct
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by WeirdWolf: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Stupid n illiterate villagers. This was a sexual intercourse not a rape case.

It wasn't even a case of her cheating, she is a widow.
Her grandchild is just childish, Ignorant n stupid.

She hasn't done anything wrong. Who no dey fuvk kwanu?

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
Tensionstar:

MOST SENSESIBLE COMMENT SO FAR

Don't mind her, instead of her to concentrate on making heaven herself.
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by goshen26: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
And some of the chiefs shouting abomination will have their son oversea, whose means of sending money home is by fucking 75+ old over there...

Set of backwarded brains...

Ndala ndala
Awon were
Shege banza
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
I have made money through bitcoin go and check it out urself at
https://freebitco.in/?r=5983007
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by Sarah20A(f): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Please they should let this woman to enjoy her young preek in peace body nor be firewood embarassed

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by Casteel12(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Where are the biafrans ? And you people want to be independent ?
NO WAY !!!!
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by perdollar(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
@70!!!! Wats she stl fucking for
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by chiamaka4g: 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
This will happen in any rural setting. Igboland or not. The mentality is low in such areas. The muslims would have stoned her to death and set the man free.

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by DonaldGenes(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hadone:
The story is much exaggerated to frame the old woman to sound guilty. But which late husband's bed? The man died 30 years ago and as his wife, she inherited the bed in question. She's the LEGAL owner of the bed NOT a so called late husband. Why didn't you people bury him with the bed if he truly owns it?
Nice comment

2 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by macho44(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
kn23h:
Only Yorubas can save Ibo people from their backwardness.

Wetin concern una if old mama youngie wan lick young blokos?

Miserable people won't let the woman rest.

You need another Ajayi Crowther, a Yoruba man, to save you from going back to the Biafran days of underdevelopment. When we give you Biafra, we will govern you for 50 years to make sure you don't cause your own genocide.
Frustrated RABID Dog.

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by Eluwilussit(m): 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
kn23h:

You need another Ajayi Crowther, a Yoruba man, to save you from going back to the Biafran days of underdevelopment. When we give you Biafra, we will govern you for 50 years to make sure you don't cause your own genocide.

Cant you just comment in a civilized way, without starting a tribal war? How are you better than the people, given your utterances? I see no difference at all. cry
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by Olembey: 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
YelloweWest:
Pls don't compare this woman to the adulterous woman in the bible! This woman did absolutely NOTHING WRONG!!
Seems you read just the first paragraph...please read the whole text.
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by YelloweWest: 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Olembey:

Seems you read just the first paragraph...please read the whole text.
I've followed this story from day one! What is her crime??
Having sex with a younger man in her house?? How on earth is that a crime??

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by highness25(m): 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
dainformant:
Here's the latest update on the 70-year-old widow who was paraded and banished from her Afikpo native for sleeping with her boyfriend on her matrimonial bed. The widow identified as one Mrs Maria Okoh who hails from Amauzzu Nkpoghoro village in Afikpo North Local Government Area of Ebonyi State was on Tuesday, July 18, banished from the community over alleged sex scandal.

The accused was also paraded in the market shortly after being caught by her grand daughter having sex with her younger lover on her late husband’s bed.

Read the update Mrs Maria Udu Nwachi, a member representing Afikpo North East in the Ebonyi State House of Assembly

Parading of people unacceptable - Essa Ehugbo.

The member representing Afikpo North East in the Ebonyi State House of Assembly, Mrs Maria Udu Nwachi (Afikpo Chic), on the 22nd July 2017, complained to Essa Traditional Council of Ehugho, the highest decision making body in Ehugbo (Afikpo), about a 70 year old widow, accused of sleeping with a man in her late husband’s home at Amuzu Nkpogoro, Afikpo, and paraded with the man round the villages; with youths chanting disgraceful songs behind them, thereby creating a scene which attracted condemnation from several quarters, describing such as obnoxious, uncivilized, and other adjectives.

Following the report, the Ekpuke Essa Traditional ruling body on 26 July 2017 at Ulubi Eke Ehugbo deliberated on the matter and stated that the normal thing as Ehugbo tradition demands is that the culprit is liable to atone her misdeed with a goat. The above process, the Essa said is the tradition and not the dehumanising act of parading the culprit. They also advised widows cannot hold themselves, they should re- marry or alternatively pack out from their late husband house.

[i]THE VERDICT IS: No community should parade anyone again and if they ever do, they would be fined N100,000 and another fine of N5000 will be given again to every one in the community who allowed such act. They stated the act of the said community is not acceptable. They frowned at the bad public image the incident gave the town of Afikpo.

PHOTO: On the 22nd of July 2017, when Essa Ehugbo paid me a visit. I tabled up the matter above to them; so they can deliberate on it and give us an official pronouncement on it. Their official stance above will forestall such event from taking place in the future.

Dear media house that contacted me for statement on the matter, I am sorry that I could not make any statement concerning the issue until I consult my people and ascertain the facts and the way forward. And here you have it. The highest ruling body in my land has spoken, and it's final. - Nwanyi Afikpo

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/update-70-year-old-woman-banished-community-sleeping-younger-lover.html
let he without sin cast the first stone

2 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by toye440: 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
DLondonboiy:
This woman is a widow who probably has not fukced for more than 30years..what exactly is her offence? Fukcing in her late husband's matrimonial bed? Or fukcing?

And it's her grandchild that reported o. So if I see my grandmum enjoying herself, I'd go and report to village elders? I dey mad?

Maybe I don't really understand the story sha
D ground daughter messed up big time.

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by 9jatatafo(m): 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
Maybe the grand daughter was planning to bleep the man and got angry when she saw the man bleeping her grandma. End time community and end time granddaughter

2 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by aniyphil: 12:48am On Jul 28, 2017
Hadone:
The story is much exaggerated to frame the old woman to sound guilty. But which late husband's bed? The man died 30 years ago and as his wife, she inherited the bed in question. She's the LEGAL owner of the bed NOT a so called late husband. Why didn't you people bury him with the bed if he truly owns it?

grin grin grin . . .I can feel your anger on this one . . .I can't but agree with you !

2 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by laudate: 2:09am On Jul 28, 2017
kn23h:

You naughty child! cheesy May God forgive you!!

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes by kn23h(m): 2:30am On Jul 28, 2017
laudate:

You naughty child! cheesy May God forgive you!!

Okunrin meta atabo how far? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) / Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p / Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.