Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,680 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

I was frightened to death, and an Angel of the LORD rescued me: true story - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I was frightened to death, and an Angel of the LORD rescued me: true story (652 Views)

The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story / The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I was frightened to death, and an Angel of the LORD rescued me: true story by lightblazingnow(m): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
That you might express yourself and not be ruled by none existent laws..

To shine the light so that you in turn could see clearly

Alright, let us begin, you are born of a woman, meaning that you were conceived through the sexual intercourse between your parents. Great, I would say that, there is no one living who isn't born of a woman.

Including the species conceived by evil spirits, but also delivered by a woman. Because only the woman have the capacity to conceive an egg, one, two maybe ten at once depends on the action which took place during the concept of the seed planted by the release of fertilising sperms. Wether of human or of the Spirit beings. The Coco Na say the woman don carry belly be that oooooooo.

Step two, what will I say again then? Ok I remember we are saying none is truly your enemy.. wonderfully​!!!!
I must gladly tell you exactly as it is in the book of life. The world as you have arrived from your mother's womb and have been taught all kinds of things, some of them you are able to relate with. Others, they say it's beyond understanding. Sounds enticing!!!! ,

The truth about you, which I must tell you is that, you are going to live forever!!!!!!!!!

I actually don't know where you are going to spend your enterniy as much as I don't know where you are spending your time right now. I am not going to judge you, but could you please for a moment agree with me that all the kitikata you hear everywhere, the fighting here and there, all of the political calculation and killing, stealing and destruction every week, do you ever think it matters in the real collection of subjects... ?

Haahaaa, I laugh, and I meant it, yeah, I really wanted to laugh it off. I mean all of the joy in my heart to see men trying to share wealth and prosperity as if it ever runs dry. Incredibly foolish creatures.
Some have even predicted that oil will soon run out and there is much panic and hoarding of these natural resources from circulation.

When you get to the point where you have begin to think that you are in control of things around you and the country, I will tell you that you are on your own now, you have been taken away from the tree bearing fruit. Who is the mother of the world, the word of God Almighty which created the whole universe. And who is sustaining it by the same word of authority which has never failed. Now, in the past and in the time to come. That dominion is forever​. I must tell Una my people......

I remembered, when I was just trying to understand as a kid, I was living with a Brother then, many many years ago, I was so anxious to make it, I have read many books of success, prosperity and good luck books... I was involved in so many things, looking for work and joining businesses and church meeting, which I am still today.

But then, something happened which I will never forget for rest of my short days on this earth. Whether you believe me or not. In fact I amn't looking for disciples. No man can receive anything except it's given to you from above, from the father of lights in whom there is no variables nor shadows of turning... He gives to all. The good and evil. The evil that they may repent of their evil ways and come to him and receive life and peace. For the wicked lack peace.

Someone had given me a phone and a very good one which I could use to call even for free, back then, phone wasn't everywhere as it is today, I was very excited about the gift. Remember this gift was from a company and they were paying for all the calls. Then, all of a sudden another thing arosed, a sister who never liked my face or my name asked that the phone should be withdrawn from me and by great effort from her own side and great determinations​, she recovered the phone from me.

I tried to keep it, because as at then I have already established contact with so many lines, but she took it away, and I was very devastated!!!!!. I came back home and broken, nothing to do. And right at the door of our gate, I saw a sticker, back then stickers were not everywhere as it is today. "Two duck cruising through the tides", and an inscription written " Life goes on" I was shocked, I waited for the Brother I lived with to come back to inquire if he pasted it, he had no clue about it. I went around to ask the neighbours if they did. None knew about it. I was quickly comforted and from that day, I know that life never ends... I have lived a number of years from then, but life just keep going.... I have never heard anyone who have seen the end, Life just keep moving every moment..

What ever you do, Remember that no one is truly your enemy. Even those who are trying to kill you, are in fact trying to shorten your tribulations on earth, thereby collecting your sins on themselves. We all know that good thing and bad things happen to good and evil people.

What is the difference between these, the good have everlasting peace, because their souls while on planet earth, learnt charity, kindness, Patience, and truth was found in the midst of their hearts which is heaven on earth. While they lived, the people rejoice.. and when they depart, they say a " rare germ have left. " We lost a hero, " a bridge builder and so on and so forth. Enticing words of the wisdom of men.. While the wicked feasted on errors and we continue there after..

Why this topic ?? Oh I remember, everyday man have become a wolf to his fellow men. Man has become a snake to his fellow brothers. Man has become a terror to his fellow folks...

Why the fighting?? Because of the National cake". Everyone wants to get a bit. Do you all ever remember the generations before you, how they tried to share it and every generation keep repeating the errors of the formal. Shame to Satan,

Forr he has deceived the whole people and nations. They now seek vanity instead of truth. They rejoice when evil triumph, than when a Brother survives a terribly sicknesses... You all know who I am referring to.

I am talking about the number one citizen of Nigeria government and people. Someone will asked, what about others who have died, I never said anyone lost the battle. I am only crying because love is Lost. We are no more walking in love because we have discarded truth who is our life. And except a man be born again, he can see the kingdom of God Almighty...

Which is inside everyone of us, some realise this Others never found him and they keep looking outside of themselves. Ignorant of the love within them to walk in it and become perfect in love.

Pure love, good conscience and clean hands is all we ask for. Who can ascend to Zion??, who is going to use this amazing body opportunity to reign in life forever??, unto whom??, make I talk like Bible unto whom has the arm of the lord revealed to?

If you knew, you go know...... Na there I end my talk. Thanks everyone for reading and applying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I was frightened to death, and an Angel of the LORD rescued me: true story by lightblazingnow(m): 7:41am On Jul 28, 2017
Wake up
Re: I was frightened to death, and an Angel of the LORD rescued me: true story by lightblazingnow(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2017
Reach
Re: I was frightened to death, and an Angel of the LORD rescued me: true story by lightblazingnow(m): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Truest
Re: I was frightened to death, and an Angel of the LORD rescued me: true story by lightblazingnow(m): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
Great king Jesus
Re: I was frightened to death, and an Angel of the LORD rescued me: true story by lightblazingnow(m): 12:41am On Jul 29, 2017
I am free
Re: I was frightened to death, and an Angel of the LORD rescued me: true story by orunto27: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hallelujah!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I was frightened to death, and an Angel of the LORD rescued me: true story by lightblazingnow(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
Praise God Almighty

(1) (Reply)

Hardcore Truth On Marriage: David Oyedepo / Supernatural Health Through The Roasted Lamb - Joseph Prince / Bishop Oyedepo Survives Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.