Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer (2426 Views)

Muslims Reject Child Marriage And Absolve Islam Of The Blame Based On Facts / POLL - 49% Of Naija Muslims Support Al Qaeda! / Muslim Students Reject Hijab Ban In Lagos Public Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by muhsin(m): 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2010
Muslims reject Al-Qaeda offer
By Ifedayo Adebayo
February 7, 2010 12:36AM

Nigerian Muslims reject any attempt by Al-Qaeda or any of its affiliate groups to procreate their cells in Nigeria like it has done in some other countries, the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) said in Abuja at the weekend.

The council, through a statement signed by the Secretary-General of the group, Lateef Adegbite, said Nigerian Muslims are not at loggerheads with their Christian counterparts and that “the recent unfortunate bloody Jos disturbances, like others before it, were not caused by religious differences but were rooted in ethnic and political rivalry.

“Neither Al-Qaeda nor the Taliban has a foothold in Nigeria. Nor would Nigerian Muslims welcome any attempts by them to establish their cells here,” the council said.

The council said the Nigerian Muslim leadership had briefed its followers, especially the youth, on the need to be alert and avoid persons and groups who might want to indoctrinate and recruit them into violent groups.

“Nigerian Muslims are irrevocably committed to the unity, peace and stability of our beloved country.” The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) also dissociated the Muslim community in Nigeria from the message from Al-Qaeda, saying that “neighbourliness is one of the core teachings of Islam. We cannot rise against our neighbours simply because we hold different religious views.”

NEXT
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2010
Naija muslims particularly most of the yorubas are weak and cowards, i thought as much when is a yoruba muslim that answered them,yoruba muslims would be the last to join the other muslim Army if eventually the need arise in the future, honestly, i feel ashamed if we can not unite as muslims and fight the enemies in accordance with the SHARIA
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by mazaje(m): 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2010
uplawal:

Naija muslims particularly most of the yorubas are weak and cowards, i thought as much when is a yoruba muslim that answered them,yoruba muslims would be the last to join the other muslim Army if eventually the need arise in the future, honestly, i feel ashamed if we can not unite as muslims and fight the enemies in accordance with the SHARIA

What is this foolish Abuzo la-la saying? . Why must you F.O.O.L.S always be fighting for that arabic stone god you fools call Allah all the time? does your foolish god exist? Let him fight for himself if he does and lets see how far he will go in defeating any body, he does not need you guys fighting for him. do you fools want to turn Nigeria into sudan or somalia? You can see what the foot soldiers of your imaginary desert god are doing out there. . . .Foolish goat. . . . .You think fundamentalis goats like you that know nothing but blooshed can handle the heat when you see it?. . . . .When will you imaginary desert god help you fools?. . . .

muhsin:

Muslims reject Al-Qaeda offer
By Ifedayo Adebayo
February 7, 2010 12:36AM

Nigerian Muslims reject any attempt by Al-Qaeda or any of its affiliate groups to procreate their cells in Nigeria like it has done in some other countries, the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) said in Abuja at the weekend.

The council, through a statement signed by the Secretary-General of the group, Lateef Adegbite, said Nigerian Muslims are not at loggerheads with their Christian counterparts and that “the recent unfortunate bloody Jos disturbances, like others before it, were not caused by religious differences but were rooted in ethnic and political rivalry.

“Neither Al-Qaeda nor the Taliban has a foothold in Nigeria. Nor would Nigerian Muslims welcome any attempts by them to establish their cells here,” the council said.

The council said the Nigerian Muslim leadership had briefed its followers, especially the youth, on the need to be alert and avoid persons and groups who might want to indoctrinate and recruit them into violent groups.

“Nigerian Muslims are irrevocably committed to the unity, peace and stability of our beloved country.” The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) also dissociated the Muslim community in Nigeria from the message from Al-Qaeda, saying that “neighbourliness is one of the core teachings of Islam. We cannot rise against our neighbours simply because we hold different religious views.”

NEXT

One of the express teachings of Islam is to spread Islam to the whole world, through any mean necessary. In other words, the rest of us that do not believe in the lies of mohammed and Allah are the enemy. While the civilized world goes towards increased respect for human rights, and tolerance, Islam is stuck in its intolerant, brutal ways, with no apparent intention to get on board with the rest of civilization any time soon. . . . . . .All too often, mosques and islamic schools are used as pulpits to spew hate and incite violence.
When even the so-called moderate Muslims are sympathetic of terrorist attacks and sharia law, one has to truly wonder if there is such a thing as a moderate Muslim.
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by luvola(m): 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2010
@ uplawal - if it was another pesin dat post this,i would hav abuse him/her, stil respect u, no comment,
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2010
uplawal:

what is this? lipsrsealed

who are these amorphous enemies you propose to fight?
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by mazaje(m): 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2010
davidylan:

what is this? lipsrsealed

who are these amorphous enemies you propose to fight?

Muslims are not fair minded people they are islam minded people. They do whatever wherever they can for glory of islam. As I aforementioned one of the express teachings of Islam is to spread Islam to the whole world, through any mean necessary. In other words, the rest of us that do not believe in the lies of mohammed and Allah are the enemy. So by enemies she means those that do not believe in Islam. Their prayers is always for victory for the muslim and destruction of the nonmuslims.
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by luvola(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2010
but y do u post this ? ar u praying for instability in nig ? who ar d enemy of islam ? i wil lik to knw @ uplawal ( abu alzakawi ,ma begi fun e to ba soro oshi nibibayi )
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 09, 2010
@mazaje or whatever ur name is,pls if u dnt really have anything to say pls leave,this thread is meant only for practicing muslims,its our issues,why do u have to derail the thread,its issues that concerns us,anyways just to let u know,ISLAM is gonna be spread all over soon,wait and see
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 09, 2010
@luvola,if u cant beat them you join them
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by mazaje(m): 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2010
uplawal:

@mazaje or whatever your name is,pls if u dnt really have anything to say pls leave,this thread is meant only for practicing muslims,its our issues,why do u have to derail the thread,its issues that concerns us,anyways just to let u know,ISLAM is gonna be spread all over soon,wait and see

How is Islam going to spread all over the world when people are leaving the religion in mass numbers and moslems are busy killing themselves and others? . . . .
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by rabzy: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2010
uplawal:

@mazaje or whatever your name is,pls if u dnt really have anything to say pls leave,this thread is meant only for practicing muslims,its our issues,why do u have to derail the thread,its issues that concerns us,anyways just to let u know,ISLAM is gonna be spread all over soon,wait and see

I actually saw ur comment on the messengership of mohammed from the Bible and i decided to check up some of your posts when i heard you were once a 'Christian', a lot of people are frustrated with christianity because of the lies, hypocrisy, fraud etc, but it does not mean there is no true christianity, Jesus fortold all these b4, so we are not surprise, but back to ur comment here.

Why do you think mazaje should not comment, when ur comments shows that you support yoruba muslims joining Alqaeda and killling innocent people, don't you think he has a right to comment, when there is a likelyhood that he can be blown off the skies one day by an alqaeda agent, am not talking about what he said but about his right to say it.

Then is this the kind of indoctrination you now support, after you have been taught to 'turn the other cheek' and to 'love ur enemies as yourself' as taught by a lofty messenger of God, Jesus.
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by luvola(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2010
u haven't answer my question @ uplawal
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by luvola(m): 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2010
u haven't answer my question @ uplawal
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by AbuZola3(m): 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2010
Luvola aka toba, welcome to the house
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by thehomer: 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2010
uplawal:

Are you serious? Do you really want to join the ranks of Al-qaeda?

For some reason the muslims on this forum are silent on these responses. What is their take on it? None of them not even the poster has given his opinion one way or another.
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by luvola(m): 5:16am On Feb 10, 2010
u wait instability in nig yet u live in europe wer u consider as kafir . am stil waiting for my answer @ uplawal
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 10, 2010
honestly if am a man, i dnt mind joining army of Allah,but anyways,i can still join the protest movement
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by ttruth(m): 11:51am On Feb 10, 2010
@post :

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Muslims and Al- Qaeda are all one and the same.
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by ttruth(m): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2010
@post :

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Muslims and Al- Qaeda are all one and the same.
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by muhsin(m): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2010
thehomer:

Are you serious? Do you really want to join the ranks of Al-qaeda?

For some reason the muslims on this forum are silent on these responses. What is their take on it? None of them not even the poster has given his opinion one way or another.

You must be a new comer to this section, are you not?

Everyone knows my stance regarding Al-Qaeda, Al-Shabab, etc actions and inactions around the globe, i.e. I denounce most of those. Yet I support them where appropriate. For example I didn't welcome their offer, for it'll certainly create more harm than good to the coexistence of this country as it is— hetero everything!
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by dexmond: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2010
[size=16pt]Who are the enemies of Islam?[/size]
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by muhsin(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2010
You are one of them. grin
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by luvola(m): 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2010
y dont u answer my question ? u can register wit hamas nah @ uplawal
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by mazaje(m): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2010
dexmond:

Any body that does not believe in the lies of mohammed. . . .
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by AbuZola3(m): 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2010
'Allah mocks at them and gives them increase in their wrong doing to wander blindly' Quran 2:15
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by ttruth(m): 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2010
dexmond:

Anyone who does not believe the lies of Muhammed ( The mafia boss ) and his allah ( Saudi Arabian black stone).

All these explain why Muhammed hate the Jews with perfect hatred because they knew he was not a prophet but a liar. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2010
FOOLISH THINKER,Do Jews love JESUS?
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by luvola(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2010
simple question u can answer @ uplawal
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2010
because ure rude to Alhaji Olabowale
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by deols(f): 11:50pm On Feb 11, 2010
uplawal:

Islam allows muslims to fight only when there is a reason to and Allah even warns us against starting an aggression. It would be very wrong of Nigerian muslims to start holding arms against non-muslims only because they arent muslims. It is ok that the muslims of Nigeria dissociate themselves from the al-Qaeda or would you still call their cause islamic when they kill women, children, innocent people and even muslims! Dont forget the killing of others is one of the greatest sins in Islam. I hope people with more knowledge of this would enlighten us.
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by ghettochyk(f): 2:49am On Feb 12, 2010
uplawal:

Islam take over the world? Ohh! So that's the purpose of mass and terroristic killings of "infidels" huh?
Foolish Arab-wanna-be. The Yoruba muslims are cowards because they don't wanna join Al-qaeda or blow up planes? I feel sorry for ur soul. Pls show ur own heroism in the privacy on ur own home. Pls don't board my plane. Or any for that matter, at least not with ur terroristic tendencies. Dang, dis girl displays so much anger.
Re: Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer by AbuZola3(m): 8:19am On Feb 12, 2010
Ghetoshiit- You are a disgrace to ur church and pope - look how you just spew gibberish. U are indeed sick

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Devoted Are You To Salat? / Does Prostrating Or Bowing By Way Of Greeting Come Under The Heading Of Shirk? / Mid-ramadan: A Gift Of Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.