Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide (42549 Views)

People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) / Container Falls On Two Tricycles In Onitsha, 2 Crushed, 4 Injured (photo) / Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by chuxjay(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by 234GT(m): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
Too bad, everyone just keeps looking for illegal additional income.
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by hoyze24: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
Why set the depot on fire? It's a sad story of security operatives causing loss of lives but it doesn't justify setting another man's property on fire. However bad this might seem to anyone, jungle justice is never a way.

1 Like

Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Had to avoid that road as I intend going to obosi 2day when I got to learn about the happens their

Those men on black was brought in to guard dangote site that was on construction they turn around and turn dat spot in2 a checking point.
But op sum1 told me that sum police men were killed although I don't know 4 sure.
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by Baroba(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
Terrible, the Nigerian police needs to be reformed, the behave more like an occupying army than a protective police force.. Unfortunately for these animals they choose the wrong place; May the soul of the dead women and child RIP..
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by Slurity(m): 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
hammerF:
THE EAST IS UNDER SIEGE, ROAD CHECK EVERYWHERE AND REGULAR EXTORTION FROM MOTORIST.

WE HAVE TOLD THIS HOPELESS BUHARI LED GOVERNMENT TO REMOVE ROAD BLOCK IN THE EAST COUNTLESS TIMES.

OVER, 250 ARMY ROAD BLOCKS, 49 CUSTOMS ROAD BLOCK AND 700 POLICE ROAD BLOCK CONDUCTING DAILY EXTORTION FROM MOTORIST.

So, you took your time to count and record all those? I hail you
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by Dwhyte(m): 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
Can police do without bribe

Police and bribe are like Jacob Zuma hands

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by Myde4naija(m): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
ybalogs:
Olohun oni je ka ri arin fesesi.
Ami e po ooo, omo'ya mi
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by romandiaz(m): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

What is the name of this movie.
The graphics are poor, why didn't they remove the drip on that womans hand before telling her to pose like a dead.

And the scriptplay is poor, why did the story makes dangote company to be burnt and not the police that comitted the offence in the movie.

poor poor nollywood. Always ditching out shit
...are u trying to be a nwamaikpe wannabe? U sound stupid! Get a life!

6 Likes

Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by Generalyemi(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

The graphics are poor, why didn't they remove the drip on that womans hand before telling her to pose like a dead.

And the scriptplay is poor, why did the story makes dangote company to be burnt and not the police that comitted the offence in the movie.

are u really OK,,or just been stupid

may ur family members be used for this kind of movie b4 end of this year

2 Likes

Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by justuschi50: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
I want blame d police there their pay is not hi
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by InvertedHammer: 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
/

1 Like

Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by Abagworo(m): 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
Why was Dangote's cement depot set ablaze?

1 Like

Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by LEOVOLUTION(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

pseudo intellect

1 Like

Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by ESDKING: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
otijah:

Was there live, just that I couldn't take pics. Two police men were killed, one set ablaze while the other one received a heavy deep cut in the throat.
They were about four police men employed by the white men at the dangote's construction site there but these men saw it as a means of extorting money from motorists.
After the whole incidents, two of the police men fled, while the other two were claiming James bond by calming things down, before angry mob descended on them from behind
Good !!

2 Likes

Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by Sagay212: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nigerian police are so dangerous. They can kill their family members because of 50naira... I don't know if they are cursed. Always wanting bribes
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by Habeyy(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
cry in as much as I condemn this
Must we turn this again to campaign for Biafra
For Godsake the reasoning level of many people nowadays is at par with that of a cockroach
You can hear the guy speaking over the YouTube video
Everything u go dey yawp.,make strident noice
I tire o
My sincere condolences to the family of the bereaved
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by pauloski12(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
so those police na wet in dem go do dem nw
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by DeWisedon(m): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
dat onitsha road own don too much,i swear,police can never be my friend
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by mazimee(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
Dangote deport was not set ablaze rather the Tipper that ran inside the compound for cover. He escaped using the fence.
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by alezzy13: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
hoyze24:
Why set the depot on fire? It's a sad story of security operatives causing loss of lives but it doesn't justify setting another man's property on fire. However bad this might seem to anyone, jungle justice is never a way.

my exact thoughts. What was the crime of the depot owner?

They should have channeled thier anger to the police only
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by dubemnaija: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
ESDKING:
Jungle justice would have been better for that basstarddss that called himself a police man.

Rip to the dead.

Two policemen there was killed by the mob. Was there live

1 Like

Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by columbus007(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
In as much that know body will like to support the action of the police causing the killings of these ones but the reporter is using this avenue beating the drum of war,a very bad hate speeches against his country is a crime that warrant risking jail,we shld also be caution learning how to thread,God bless the dead.
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by Sarah20A(f): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
Police have really done more harm than good embarassed
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
1) How many police officers are in Nigeria?

2) How many able bodied men are in Nigeria?

3) How many live bullets are in the hands of the police officers?
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by Max24: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
This is the more reason we need state police. The police is becoming more incompetent. Nepotism, corruption, tribalism is killing institutions under this APC administration. The governors insisting on state police had seen worse things.
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by sam4(m): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
ybalogs:
Olohun oni je ka ri arin fesesi.
Amin ooo omo iya mi
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by olaskul(m): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
You're Mad.

cosby02:
undecided
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by BabylonCruise(m): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Finally you proved to us that common sense is not common.
Thank you sir.
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by Princesaha: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
I am happy cos two policemen were killed. I am sad cos only two policemen out of hundreds in Onitsha were killed. I am pained cos of the innocent lives lost.

1 Like

Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by cosby02(m): 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
olaskul:
You're Mad.

Your owners are mad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rams His Car Into A House In Ajah Lagos (Photos) / Bus Collides With Truck At Niger Bridge In Onitsha. Passengers Dead. Graphic Pix / See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.