Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,248 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide (42565 Views)

People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) / Container Falls On Two Tricycles In Onitsha, 2 Crushed, 4 Injured (photo) / Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by engineerboat(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
inkon:
If our youths can consider this a task: Nigerians all over, especially motorists, should be told to stop giving bribe to the police. Of course. there will be lots of arrests at the inception. When that becomes the case, the youths should take it upon themselves to free whomever that is arrested unjustly. We can get things right if we want.

Its possible only if

1. all particulars are correct
2. Plate numbers
3. Helmet for bikes
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by fafambo: 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
NIGERIA IS INDEED A ZOO,CHAI! will u keep kwa yet dia
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by ogbiwa: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

What is the name of this movie.
The graphics are poor, why didn't they remove the drip on that womans hand before telling her to pose like a dead.

And the scriptplay is poor, why did the story makes dangote company to be burnt and not the police that comitted the offence in the movie.

poor poor nollywood. Always ditching out shit

You are soooooooooooo stupid! So stupid I was left speechless for some seconds. You really shouldn't be walking around by yourself without a safety helmet cos you're a threat to your own safety, that's how stupid you are. Your shocking attempt at a joke and relevance reeks of some unknown levels of naivety and stupidity. Never tell me you thought for a second that you were funny nor made any sense cos we DEFINITELY weren't amused in the least, we couldn't even get one cheek muscle to rise in humor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by cumbak60: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
What a country? What a shiit hole? Oh God, why did you make a Nigerian? What a country that keeps draining the lives of her citizens. embarassed cry
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by ESDKING: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
dubemnaija:

Two policemen there was killed by the mob. Was there live
That's good.
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by crestrader(m): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nigerian police! Dats we Nigerians in uniform backed by laws of federal republic of Nigeria. I salute Nigerians with no human resources development.
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
Zooooooo
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by crackhouse(m): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

The graphics are poor, why didn't they remove the drip on that womans hand before telling her to pose like a dead.

And the scriptplay is poor, why did the story makes dangote company to be burnt and not the police that comitted the offence in the movie.

i can't believe sb posted this.
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by guru90: 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
chiagozien:
I think is time to deal with all this useless police in onitsha here because they are of no use,only causing problem.armrubber will even rub you in their present and they will just do eyes as if they dont see it.

Gbam!

Nigeria Police, always train at backyard not in public place at all.

I hate police force for my life.
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/policemen-trying-to-collect-bribe-in.html?m=1
I taught I was the only man who saw these shameful and ugly thing that happen at Onitsha Owerri road... RIP beloved
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by frank202012: 12:16am On Jul 28, 2017
i hate nig police,95percent of them are hardened criminals
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by billbonesmd(m): 12:39am On Jul 28, 2017
Na so ur own matter go be. U go like down de breathe like chicken wey rain beat, I shall be taking your various poses with my Nokia express music

Cersei lannister..... Saddist
edeXede:
embarassed

Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by GoldenGracie: 1:06am On Jul 28, 2017
Not again. When will our Nigerian police stop being selfish and begin to do their jobs uprightly? May the souls rest in peace.
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by sonssyo: 3:44am On Jul 28, 2017
Foolish policemen. can u imagine the rubbish. I passed that place, in fact trecking was the only option. Those policemen in Onitsha came out to save their colleagues by shooting sporadically at the people not even air. Fools
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by mechanics(m): 5:41am On Jul 28, 2017
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by DeYoungJoe(m): 7:39am On Jul 28, 2017
Generalyemi:

are u really OK,,or just been stupid

may ur family members be used for this kind of movie b4 end of this year
Amen
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by peacebirdone: 8:47am On Jul 28, 2017
For me check points are useless. We should have patrols.
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by lonelydora: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2017
inkon:
If our youths can consider this a task: Nigerians all over, especially motorists, should be told to stop giving bribe to the police. Of course. there will be lots of arrests at the inception. When that becomes the case, the youths should take it upon themselves to free whomever that is arrested unjustly. We can get things right if we want.

This motorists don't have particulars or complete papers. No driver's licence, no tail light,, etc they are the cause shaa.
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by Pchidexy(m): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2017
I heard two policemen where killed. Honestly, the police has become a terrorist organization in Onitsha. Check points here and there,extorting people and killing those who refuse to comply.

FG, declare the npf a terrorist organization now!
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by jobbers: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2017
oh
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by AlexJ1(m): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2017
It is really unfortunate that this finally led to the demise of persons going about their biz. These miscreants in police uniforms are everywhere at Onitsha tasking (robbing) motorists. You see them do this on your way to work and back, EVERYDAY. They leave their primary duty and engage in collection of bribes, for no noble reason.

If in doubt, visit ATANI ROAD BY UGA JUNCTION any morning and see for yourself.

However, I didn't see them this morning. Guess this ugly incident forced them to go on a break. Louts!
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2017
Na wa.

Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by GR8ST(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2017
Maybe.. When their arms are banned... We would do that more effectively
inkon:
Re: Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide by cchiagom(f): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Chineke biko zobe ndi igbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel / Bus Collides With Truck At Niger Bridge In Onitsha. Passengers Dead. Graphic Pix / Dangote Truck Crushes Vehicles On Kaduna-Abuja Road, Many Dead. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.